Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS  (Read 13881 times)
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

Hi Dev,

Thank you for this post.

Just to let you know I haven't received any airdrops from you but decided to support your cause.  I calculated my downside risk is very minimal and upside is a very huge ROI.  Additionally, I believe in what you guys are doing and if you were actually scamming people (like other people are making assumptions on), you won't even bother replying to these posts.

I'm supporting you guys so much so, that whilst other people are dumping... I'M BUYING (and been doing so in the last 24 hours)!!!  And I wanted to accumulate at least 1M EOS Gold tokens as my goal (1,111,017 tokens to be exact)... all for a price of around $40 USD in total.

Just check out my graphic image of my tokens and transactions.  Like I said, I'm happy to support you guys and I wouldn't mind receiving more tokens this time for Airdrops as I never received some anyway.  I'm happy to provide you my ETH address as proof.  Just PM me if needed and I'll send it to you in private.

Keep up the good work EOSGold Devs and looking forward to getting these tokens listed in different exchanges.

Cheers.

https://s33.postimg.org/6qf2ox8pb/EOSGold_transactions_completed_-_21.11.17.png

Hi dolores13

On completion of our first Airdrop we sent 1% of our founder's tokens to EtherDelta.  As per our website, and our previous tweets, we are selling tokens in order to fund marketing of our coin. That said, the amount we put up for sale on EtherDelta was less than $100. Whoever is dumping tokens is doing so for obvious reasons, more than likely because they used 100 + email addresses to get eg. 4 000 000 EOSG, and stand to actually gain from selling all of them even at this price.  The amount we put up for sale is also negligible compared to the volume still happening on EtherDelta already.

Our next target is a listing on Mercatox which costs roughly 0.35 BTC, which we are paying out of our own pockets as you can see there has not even been 0.35BTC in trades on Etherdelta so far. (As, as you say, it has been less than 48 hours since it was listed.)

From there we will move onto the other exchanges.

In case you are not aware, Bitrex charges a fee of around $5000 for compliance (last we checked, possibly higher now) and will list most tokens that get through the compliance check on their exchange. If you are unaware of this we suggest Googling it.

The amount of anger and FUD you are bringing to this thread points towards some personal issue.

We understand that you may have been burnt in the past by other airdrops or scam coins, but please leave your personal issues out of our thread where we have a number of excited and engaged community members who can see the value in our project.

Perhaps you have never heard of EOS, or have not bothered to even learn about it, or the huge potential for the launch of an EOS chain (the creators have EOS have already explicitly stated they will not even be launching their own chain) but we suggest you see their website for more information before wasting your time here or read our upcoming Whitepaper.

Based on your BTCTalk history, it is clear that you spend the majority of your time FUDing in a multitude of threads.

Yes, we are in a sensitive place with many ICO scams happening.

But the level of hate and anger you are bringing to this thread suggest some level of personal issue with our project. Please keep your posts on topic and relevant and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, provided you are able to keep your emotions in check.

We will gladly send you a personal update once we have been listed on Bitrex and you are more than welcome to see for yourself.

To everyone else awaiting news, our Mercatox listing is currently being processed after which we will be posting our next update!

Thank you.

- EOSG Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

very strange... same amount selling every time (39876 tokens). What is this?  Huh
It's maybe people selling their 40 000 bounty less the exchange/gas cost. Doesn't etherdelta take fees from the token if no eth is available?

There have been a few people expressing their concerns in this thread. I don't know what's going on.

When you selling tokens on ED, their have fees in tokens. When you buying - they have fees in ETH. So this only fees from ED. When week hands sell their tokens. we going to 0.5-1$  Roll Eyes
vithancodai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

I am still waiting for the second round of the airdrop
when is it going to happen
By the way, thank you i have receive round 1
EOS Gold (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:14:41 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:18:05 PM by EOS Gold

Thank you, everyone, for the support so far.

Due to heavy fudding we have updated the website with a disclaimer and a few more details about the software and license we are planning to adopt for EOSG.

The white paper is also coming along nicely and will be released this week on schedule. We hope once the community reads the white paper and starts to understand the vision for this project they will hold a lot stronger as to succeed we need the widest distribution as we can achieve come June next year.

- EOSG Team
hyipupdates

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:00:42 PM

That's true magisterr,

There's fees in the buy or sell... the way I look at it though, in the grand scheme of things the fees are minimal if/when this coin does go to moon.... and I'm going in the ship with you, if you've got a spare seat in your shuttle.

very strange... same amount selling every time (39876 tokens). What is this?  Huh
It's maybe people selling their 40 000 bounty less the exchange/gas cost. Doesn't etherdelta take fees from the token if no eth is available?

There have been a few people expressing their concerns in this thread. I don't know what's going on.

When you selling tokens on ED, their have fees in tokens. When you buying - they have fees in ETH. So this only fees from ED. When week hands sell their tokens. we going to 0.5-1$  Roll Eyes
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

I would like to explain that I have received 40,000 EOSGs in my wallet. thanks for your hard work and honest attitude. But now the price of coins is very cheap in etherdelta. Hopefully one day this coin goes to the moon

Yes the price is quite cheap right now which I think is standard for an airdropped coin as anyone dumps it right away. Give this some time and let the devs work and we'll see where this goes.

hyipupdates

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

Thanks for that EOSGold Dev,

If you need a hand with the whitepaper, am happy to help out.

Due to heavy fudding we have updated the website with a disclaimer and a few more details about the software and licence we are planning to adopt for EOSG.

The white paper is also coming along nicely and will be released this week on schedule. We hope once the community reads the white paper and starts to understand the vision for this project they will hold a lot stronger as to succeed we need the widest distribution as we can achieve come June next year.

- EOSG Team
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

A few nice 1 million EOS orders waiting to be filled.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

Bought some tokens.. they are very cheap now. Hope price will increace soon, when devs will made whitepaper and listing to new exchanges  Cheesy
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

Bought some tokens.. they are very cheap now. Hope price will increace soon, when devs will made whitepaper and listing to new exchanges  Cheesy
A large amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap in the market. This can be seen from the distribution that each participant gets 40,000 coins. this is a huge amount. I have the same hope with you.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

A large amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap in the market. This can be seen from the distribution that each participant gets 40,000 coins. this is a huge amount. I have the same hope with you.
Large supply isn't always making coin prices so cheap, but the problem is everyone have it with huge amount, so there will be massive sale happen. Especially when the price drops by degrees that makes people rush to sell it and make this coin worthless.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

Large supply isn't always making coin prices so cheap, but the problem is everyone have it with huge amount, so there will be massive sale happen. Especially when the price drops by degrees that makes people rush to sell it and make this coin worthless.
but the amount of supply is the most important thing to determine the price of coins on the market. Apparently many people who have weak hands and sell their coins with a very cheap price. If the price of this coin rises a little will happen big sellers big so that the price of this coin does not rise.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Chefironside

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

if the dev stays active here, the token becomes a success. the dev has to know that and he has to work hard for it.
and then people will buy token too
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

Oh, cool. Thanks dev, I think EOS is a quite popular coin. And the main net will be launched soo. So is this EOS Gold will also swap to the EOS main net latter or it will stay with ETH block chain forever?
Chefironside

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

Due to heavy fudding we have updated the website with a disclaimer and a few more details about the software and license we are planning to adopt for EOSG.

- EOSG Team

Thanks for the update. It is good to know that you are dealing with it. then it will not be a shitcoin like many others
chirilino

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

Great project I'm waiting for the second airdrop!
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:11:18 AM

HitBTC would be a good place to trade at for now and it should not be too difficult to get on there. Are there any updates about it?
platorin

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:29:33 AM

I'm interested in this. Will invest a little.
vithancodai

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:32:18 AM

a shitcoin ?
I keep the EOSG even though everyone sold out after receiving the airdrop
I do not think it is shitcoin
and I support you
thank you
Isaac7coiner

Activity: 32