Print  
Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 309 times)
JustAHobby (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:12:36 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:25:57 PM by JustAHobby

edit: Both the D3 Miner and APW3++ have been sold together. I will not be erasing the information below in case it's of importance to somebody. Thank you everyone for your interest. I wish you luck on all your crypto adventures!

-----------------------
OLD POST:

Hi I updated my price and rewrote the thread from before to 750$ for both because I can't be bothered to try for a higher price. I would be very happy to sell the machine and power supply together for 750$ together. Sometimes we just have to cut our losses and maybe somebody would have better luck than me. I would prefer to accept BTC/crypto but since I am a newbie I know that not many people would be okay with that. I am willing to accept ESCROW (no scams). The machine and power supply have never been used and is brand new, not even out of their boxes. Can easily provide new pictures/video/etc if you need more proof of ownership, and if boxes need to be opened for pictures it will be documented here. Shipping inside the US would be negligible and we can easily work something out with the shipping potentially being free if it's cheap enough. If you are outside the US we can talk about it, just know you'll most likely have to pay for shipping or most of it. Please contact me below or PM me here, I would be more than happy to respond. Smiley

Email: poyoanon@gmail.com

https://imgur.com/a/3tbCr edit: (picture taken on 16th)
JustAHobby (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

Up
JustAHobby (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

Updated price to 750$. This is probably where price will stay for the time being and will be selling both. If you live in the US shipping will be minimal and we can work something out easily with most likely free shipping. If you live outside of US we can talk about what to do with shipping, just know you'll probably have to pay the shipping or the majority of it.
Thaibtc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:39:09 PM

Hi I updated my price and rewrote the thread from before to 750$ for both because I can't be bothered to try for a higher price. I would be very happy to sell the machine and power supply together for 750$ together. Sometimes we just have to cut our losses and maybe somebody would have better luck than me. I would prefer to accept BTC/crypto but since I am a newbie I know that not many people would be okay with that. I am willing to accept ESCROW (no scams) if necessary and can provide proof I own the machine with new pictures, videos, etc if need be. The machine and power supply have never been used and is brand new, not even out of their boxes.  Shipping inside the US would be negligible and we can easily work something out with the shipping potentially being free if it's cheap enough. If you are outside the US we can talk about it, just know you'll most likely have to pay for shipping or most of it. Please contact me below or PM me here, I would be more than happy to respond. Smiley

edit: (picture taken on 16th)

PM done
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

Hi I updated my price and rewrote the thread from before to 750$ for both because I can't be bothered to try for a higher price. I would be very happy to sell the machine and power supply together for 750$ together. Sometimes we just have to cut our losses and maybe somebody would have better luck than me. I would prefer to accept BTC/crypto but since I am a newbie I know that not many people would be okay with that. I am willing to accept ESCROW (no scams) if necessary and can provide proof I own the machine with new pictures, videos, etc if need be. The machine and power supply have never been used and is brand new, not even out of their boxes.  Shipping inside the US would be negligible and we can easily work something out with the shipping potentially being free if it's cheap enough. If you are outside the US we can talk about it, just know you'll most likely have to pay for shipping or most of it. Please contact me below or PM me here, I would be more than happy to respond. Smiley

So you're selling an item for $750 which is still current and listed on Bitmains website for $2699?

EDIT: Just checked completed listings on ebay here in the UK and they're only selling for slightly more than that so price is probably about right for here.

Shame you and others are having to take a hit like that Sad.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:51:14 PM

Hi I updated my price and rewrote the thread from before to 750$ for both because I can't be bothered to try for a higher price. I would be very happy to sell the machine and power supply together for 750$ together. Sometimes we just have to cut our losses and maybe somebody would have better luck than me. I would prefer to accept BTC/crypto but since I am a newbie I know that not many people would be okay with that. I am willing to accept ESCROW (no scams) if necessary and can provide proof I own the machine with new pictures, videos, etc if need be. The machine and power supply have never been used and is brand new, not even out of their boxes.  Shipping inside the US would be negligible and we can easily work something out with the shipping potentially being free if it's cheap enough. If you are outside the US we can talk about it, just know you'll most likely have to pay for shipping or most of it. Please contact me below or PM me here, I would be more than happy to respond. Smiley

So you're selling an item for $750 which is still current and listed on Bitmains website for $2699?
They are not even for sale there anymore.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

They are not even for sale there anymore.

Ah yes just seen marked as sold out my mistake Embarrassed.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:08:19 AM

How much did you pay for both? Around 3.5k with taxes? And you're selling for 750? Jesus, never realized that reverse fomo can have an effect on miners. If you sell them now, you will have lost the money for good. Dash will probably be worth 1-2k in 2018. For 750$ I'll take'em off ya. Pm me if you don't find a buyer.
JustAHobby (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

https://imgur.com/a/3tbCr edit: (picture taken on 16th)

EDIT: Just checked completed listings on ebay here in the UK and they're only selling for slightly more than that so price is probably about right for here.

Shame you and others are having to take a hit like that Sad.
Hey, yeah it's unfortunate but I guess that's life sometimes. Thanks for the posts guys. Smiley

How much did you pay for both? Around 3.5k with taxes? And you're selling for 750? Jesus, never realized that reverse fomo can have an effect on miners. If you sell them now, you will have lost the money for good. Dash will probably be worth 1-2k in 2018. For 750$ I'll take'em off ya. Pm me if you don't find a buyer.
Hey yeah I'm selling for 750$ for both. Selling at a heavy loss but it's not a huge bother for me. I have gpu rigs currently running so the asic was bought with the idea that my electricity would be paid for with profit. But with it running it puts me at a detriment and for me it isn't worth it. Thanks for the interest. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: