Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:07:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 10 BTC. NEFT available.  (Read 1258 times)
wisard (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:44:55 AM

I have 10 BTC to sell.

Can do NEFT / cheques / bank transfers.

Price: average of buysellbitco.in's buy and sell rates.
For eg: right now, their buy rate is: Rs.6495.96 and their sell rate is: Rs.5756.91.
So the rate we trade at will be the average of 2: (6495.96+5756.91)/2 which is = Rs6126.43.

Escrow: can do if you pay escrow fees. I recommend John K. for escrow.
If we use escrow, you have to make your payment to me within 12 hours of me sending the BTC to the escrow and him confirming.  (This is because I've had people back out of trades if price moves a lot. I don't want to keep my BTC with an escrow agent indefinitely if a party doesn't end up sending their payment. So a short time limit is required. I hope this sounds fair to you.)

Disclaimer: I can refuse to sell to anyone I don't want to (if they seem shady or have a bad track record or for any other reason.) You making an offer on this thread or in a PM does not bind me to the sale unless I've told you I agree to the sale.

Thank you.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:44:13 PM

I have 10 BTC to sell.

Can do NEFT / cheques / bank transfers.

Price: average of buysellbitco.in's buy and sell rates.
For eg: right now, their buy rate is: Rs.6495.96 and their sell rate is: Rs.5756.91.
So the rate we trade at will be the average of 2: (6495.96+5756.91)/2 which is = Rs6126.43.

Escrow: can do if you pay escrow fees. I recommend John K. for escrow.
If we use escrow, you have to make your payment to me within 12 hours of me sending the BTC to the escrow and him confirming.  (This is because I've had people back out of trades if price moves a lot. I don't want to keep my BTC with an escrow agent indefinitely if a party doesn't end up sending their payment. So a short time limit is required. I hope this sounds fair to you.)

Disclaimer: I can refuse to sell to anyone I don't want to (if they seem shady or have a bad track record or for any other reason.) You making an offer on this thread or in a PM does not bind me to the sale unless I've told you I agree to the sale.

Thank you.

Sounds like a  great deal +1 reasonable rates.  Grin
Pinwheel

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:55:37 PM

12 hours maybe not enough to make payment for  NEFT / cheques / bank transfers. Because, buyer will have to add your account to which he will transfer money as a beneficiary to his account from where he will transfer money to you. And most banks will takes at least 12 hours for newly added beneficiary to be active.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
wisard (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:42:11 PM

Not receiving the money in 12 hours is fine - but the buyer can at least show that he has initiated the transfer within 12 hours.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 06:27:15 AM

Not receiving the money in 12 hours is fine - but the buyer can at least show that he has initiated the transfer within 12 hours.

Actually it depends on bank. HDFC bank will not allow you to do any transaction with new payee for 12 hours. ICICI will allow you to transfer instantly once you have verified payee via 2FA. SBI has I guess 4 hour cooling period. Now you must club it with NEFT payment window.

The simplest thing will be give rate at the time of transaction when user send you confirm email after NEFT transaction. In case you need buysellbitco.in historical rates page or api let me know, we will be able to give that quickly Smiley

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
wisard (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:01:59 AM

Ok if your bank takes time to register payee information before payment is sent, we can extend the timeline.

The timeline is in place to protect me from buyers who don't end up paying. Its not there to make the trade harder.

So if you want to do the trade, but your bank takes time to send payments, let me know and we can fix on a timeline based on that.

Thanks.

dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:33:39 AM

Things could move here if u offer a fixed INR price per BTC and give 24-36 hours to bank deposit or neft. Just my suggestion Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

wisard (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:52:52 PM

2 orders of 3 BTC total is under process.
7 BTC left.

litecoinlover

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:55:53 PM

Pm me along with your email id

i want to buy 5 bitcoins

thanks
zomo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:48:03 AM

Traded with wisard. Reasonable price and trustworthy. We did not use any escrow, but still he came through.
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 06:43:35 AM

Hi Please pm me price for 2 bitcoins Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: