Print  
Author Topic: Akasha  (Read 197 times)
NoiseBoy (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:46:09 PM

It may just be that I suck at search, but I don't see a single post in BTT with the word "Akasha" in the subject. Is there really no one here sersiously discussing Akasha?

The project is in beta right now, and it's a lot of fun to use. It just takes a while to sync the blockchain. Other than that, it seems like a really interesting project.

Thoughts?
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:00:11 PM

Also, have long heard about this project and have not seen any discussion. I think this is a very perspective project
JohnnyBBB

Activity: 553
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

Hello! I'm participating in beta test of AKASHA.
Some days ago the application could not connect with blockchain. The synchronization shares are counted for several hours but peering no more than 5-6.
Is the project still alive?
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

I happened to search about Akasha in the internet and it is a next generation social media network powered by Ethereum world computer which is embedded into the Inter-Planetary File system. This project has inspired to take action because it believes in freedom of expression, access to information and privacy are fundamental human rights that should be respected. I hope this project is still on going.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Some days ago the application could not connect with blockchain. The synchronization shares are counted for several hours but peering no more than 5-6.
Yes it is, There is an cooperation between akasha and vitalik butterin as far as i know. And i can say akasha still doing a private development rather than publish its project to the public. I heard if the developer will try to make an ico but the time can't be estimated. Akasha looks another promising one just like OMG.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
JohnnyBBB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Yes it is, There is an cooperation between akasha and vitalik butterin as far as i know. And i can say akasha still doing a private development rather than publish its project to the public. I heard if the developer will try to make an ico but the time can't be estimated. Akasha looks another promising one just like OMG.
This is all clear.
However, the beta has problems with the connection now. There were a little bit of users without it.
The public beta test was announced. May be this event put the network down.
JohnnyBBB

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

Still trying to participate at the AKASHA beta test. But the application is usually in the process of finding peers for more than 5 hours.
Well, I don't even know what to do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: