Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin random on "Grey's anatomy"  (Read 319 times)
Mike Mayor (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:30:41 PM

The popular TV series "Grey's Anatomy" latest episode features at the start a hacker hacking live and messaging live to a hospital the hacker has taken over. The hacker wants 5000btc to give the hospital back control. Very interesting stuff. I bet there going to be so many foolish people who will be blaming Bitcoin....

seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:42:32 PM

The popular TV series "Grey's Anatomy" latest episode features at the start a hacker hacking live and messaging live to a hospital the hacker has taken over. The hacker wants 5000btc to give the hospital back control. Very interesting stuff. I bet there going to be so many foolish people who will be blaming Bitcoin....

Oh god exactly what we needed more accusations of BTC only being criminal Grin. Can the mainstream show the other side of bitcoin for once? Ie show a 18 yr old who got started when they were a young teen and now have

all the money in the world all they do is drive lambos Cheesy plz and thank you mainstream media!

Mike Mayor (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

Oh god exactly what we needed more accusations of BTC only being criminal Grin. Can the mainstream show the other side of bitcoin for once? Ie show a 18 yr old who got started when they were a young teen and now have

all the money in the world all they do is drive lambos Cheesy plz and thank you mainstream media!

Well the fact is that that sort of thing isn't as good for gaining viewers. Making btc evil gets more viewers. The people that watch and believe btc is evil are the worse kind because they actively watch and give attention to nonsense. They entertain the nonsense and feed it. If it we're not for these clueless people such news would never exist. When I saw it on the I just though. "Oh boy here we go". xD

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

The man who has brain will never ever blame it on btc.but if he does not know how to use brain then he moght blame it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: