Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 1509 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

You should have large amount of bitcoin to make day trading worthwhile because the movement is just a few pips and you have to cover charges and everything. Maybe a 5 to 10 BTC would be enough to make a decent daily earnings from trading.
I don't think the high amount of coins is really necessary to have to trade. I know that people wish to earn as much as it is possible, but I would be satisfied with making of 20-30$ daily, it it like my daily costs, I suppose many people will agree, especially people from those countries where the life is actually not so expansive. Bitcoin change it's price so often that such low amount of profit trading can become really sucessful and possible to everyone.
The fact that someone is from a region where life is not so expensive does not mean one can limit oneself. The thing is that it depends on your knowledge and how much you really have to trade with anyway. So in this case, if you have both, then you can make as much as you want and set up a good life for yourself in the long run. $20-$30 is quite small to earn daily though no matter where you are from.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fixincomp

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:48:24 PM

Depends on if you want to do trading as a living or as a side-hustle.
If you want to do it for a living you need a higher amount because you need a reliable, regular payout. If it's just a side-project, it could be any amount because you don't need to cash out and can just keep increasing your stash.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

You should have large amount of bitcoin to make day trading worthwhile because the movement is just a few pips and you have to cover charges and everything. Maybe a 5 to 10 BTC would be enough to make a decent daily earnings from trading.
I don't think the high amount of coins is really necessary to have to trade. I know that people wish to earn as much as it is possible, but I would be satisfied with making of 20-30$ daily, it it like my daily costs, I suppose many people will agree, especially people from those countries where the life is actually not so expansive. Bitcoin change it's price so often that such low amount of profit trading can become really sucessful and possible to everyone.
The fact that someone is from a region where life is not so expensive does not mean one can limit oneself. The thing is that it depends on your knowledge and how much you really have to trade with anyway. So in this case, if you have both, then you can make as much as you want and set up a good life for yourself in the long run. $20-$30 is quite small to earn daily though no matter where you are from.
if the case that you have nothing to trade for and you have nothing to start for while you are in trading it is better to work for it why cause there is some way to have that for and you are now able to trade the amount that you wanted for and also you and now trade in a high price with the value wherein you are able to have a big profit too.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:08:43 AM

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?
it's totally up to you. low invest means low profit and also low risk. so i think it is wise to start with low amount for beginners  so  when you feel confident then you can increase your amount.
But low profit isn't worth with your time , talents and efforts you did spend on it, right?
Why not keep holding your bitcoins, go and do the research on your own. I always prefer reinvesting into potential altcoins rather than trading.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:53 AM

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?
it's totally up to you. low invest means low profit and also low risk. so i think it is wise to start with low amount for beginners  so  when you feel confident then you can increase your amount.
But low profit isn't worth with your time , talents and efforts you did spend on it, right?
Why not keep holding your bitcoins, go and do the research on your own. I always prefer reinvesting into potential altcoins rather than trading.
have u heard about dow theory?we can multiply our balance by trading for each correction.while price go up sell it and while price go down make correction buy again.it will make our balance doubled.but we must understanding about technical analysis.by this using this the profit that we gained much better than we just hold our portofolio.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
santojinO

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

If you have big enough amount of bitcoin that can be use for trading.  You can get a big profit too.  And if you have small, you will get smaller too. It always depends in amount you will bet. 1bitcoin is enough for trading.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

Keep on investing with good altcoins instead of doing trade because some altcoins will pump higher in 2018. Trading is very risky, if you want to earn more money through that then you should spend a lot of time and effort for you to succeed, and also a lot of patient.
solomen11

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:56:44 AM

Does it mean we should sell Ethereum when BTC $15800 and $17400 respectively?
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:28:47 AM

How much is the wrothwile earning? Everybody will answer the different.
For me, i dont say in money but in percentage. Now, get 1 percent profit from daily earning is more than enough. Now think how much you want the profit and calculate how much capital you need by yourself.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:26:13 AM

How much is the wrothwile earning? Everybody will answer the different.
For me, i dont say in money but in percentage. Now, get 1 percent profit from daily earning is more than enough. Now think how much you want the profit and calculate how much capital you need by yourself.

I agree with you, it's about percentages, not sums.

My opinion and practice I follow is how many percent of my bank I have to risk.
Usually when I trade or make a bet I do it with no more than 5% of my bank.
For example if I have 100 BTC i will risk only 5 BTC per day, so I protect myself from bankruptcy in some unforeseen situations.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:59:19 AM

I dont have much amount of btc for investing, but way back to previous month i only got .004btc in my wallet and i just keep holding on it and now i was so amazed with its value, and i keep holding on it until it reach to my desired amount.Smiley 
It is always the best way to keep seeing someone's coin growing than trying to gamble it. It is a very risky and volatile market and so many people who have tried to gamble what they have in the name of trading has only lived to regret it. The little you have today can increase and you can be happy to hold them just as you have done than losing them all.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

I dont have much amount of btc for investing, but way back to previous month i only got .004btc in my wallet and i just keep holding on it and now i was so amazed with its value, and i keep holding on it until it reach to my desired amount.Smiley 
It is always the best way to keep seeing someone's coin growing than trying to gamble it. It is a very risky and volatile market and so many people who have tried to gamble what they have in the name of trading has only lived to regret it. The little you have today can increase and you can be happy to hold them just as you have done than losing them all.
I'd rather do trading as well than gambling, at least when the price of the coin in trading drops still you have the chance just by holding it and wait again for the price to get high, but in gambling if you lose, the tendency is you will lose all.  Even though I don't have profit in many coins at least I am earning in holding bitcoin.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:02:47 PM

Trading is the best way to get all your needs but you have to be wise and be careful on what person is your trading off.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

0.5 bitcoin is enough to use in trading. You can buy tons of altcoins and in a month of trading you will surely gain volume out of that.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

If you are still a beginner or still learning how to trade, its ok to start trading with small amount that you can afford to lose. If you are going to trade with some bigger amount, be sure that you already know how to trade to minimize your lose. Trading with volatile cryptocurrency is always risky and losses is hard to avoid.
Yeah, in fact, no beginner should even try going in big first as there is always still a lot to learn and the best way is to start trading with just small amount to be able to get some experience for the big trade once ready.

Like you said, it is a volatile world and even after learning some technical analysis, you will still have to get used to the market as it is a different ball game entirely.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

Each will have its own amount. Someone has 5 bitcoins - it's just a space, and for someone it's nothing. If you just start trading, then there should not be any talks about big sums at all. You need to learn in small.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

We dont need much bitcoin to make trading worth.
At least you have 1 bitcoin is more than enough in my opinion. But now all depending on your target of profit. Higher targer so higher capital is needed.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

there are words in trading that the trend is your friend. so don't trade against trend.then you will be success in trading also should be control your emotion when you are going to place a trade. Andd you should looking forward a good exchange for trade which have many investors such like bottrex or poloniex.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

I never tried trading before but most of the people here believed that day trading is a hard time and only the expert in trading can deal with day time and most of non-expert traders are working properly during night. For me, having 0.01 btc is a decent amount to deal with day trading but if you are just planning to start then you should be aware that this kind of process is really risky and you should be strong enough to face the consequences. Reading some articles will help you a lot.
Taking some researches which relatives to bitcoin regularly will help you a lot. However I personally suppose that if you have decent captial, it’s better for you to trade. Yep, there are many people who share that trading requires much time as same as professional skill, but if you take your times on learning about trading, you can be an expert of bitcoin’s user who have many experiences about trading bitcoin ,it somehow will help you gain a big profits. Or else, you can diversify your investments by buying some extra coins, it also brings to you many benefits. Maybe patience is the only key which help you more if you are going to trade.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

I think that for you to be able to trade well, there are a lot of things that you have to pay attention to in terms of knowledge, technique and market information. We can see that the price of bitcoin in the recent period has not changed much and is gradually going and showing signs of slowing down. So I advise you not to trade bitcoin at this time, want to trade bitcoin you have to spend a huge initial money that it brings you very small profits. So if you really want to invest in bitcoin at this time then buy and hold for a long period of time then you are profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: