Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 1509 times)
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:47:53 AM

The amount isn't important , the important thing to have good stragedy . Big amount but bad stragedy will lead you to a big loss.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:52:58 AM

You can play with 1 bitcoin and see where it takes you. Seven grand is already big and price fluctuations every single day is unreal, making your investment boom if you did well on trading. That can help you quit your day job and just focus on the stress of day trading since you can make a hundred bucks a day if you learn how to ride the volatility.

I don't think OP can work with 1 bitcoin and have a day job. Let's break this down by wages in the United States. In general, $10/hr is a decent average for the minimum wage in the US. Working 8 hours a day, This is $80 a day, or about $400 a week. So, in general to match this, OP would need to be making $400 a week in order to get the minimum wage, not even a decent living wage. In more urban areas, the cost of living is much steeper. I think it would take a bit more than just 1 bitcoin to have trading as a day job.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:15:15 AM

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?

For me any amount as long as you are a professional trader then you can surely earn money daily. No matter how much your money is when you don’t know how to execute well then you will loose money, daily.
DeuceDragon (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

What is a decent amount of Bitcoin you should have to make day trading  worth while?
I think you can start at 1 btc and wait if it takes it with you but if you want about high earnings or profit income in day trading you must have at least 3-6 btc a days or more of that if you want more. Because the more you have the more earnings you got.
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

For me any amount as long as you are a professional trader then you can surely earn money daily. No matter how much your money is when you don’t know how to execute well then you will loose money, daily.
Trading is the most favorite and respectable profession throughout the whole world and all big traders are very rich and has a quality of patience and honesty. I am personally like trading very much and also doing trading of bitcoin and I am very happy in trading.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:35:43 AM

Maybe you should say what is your target for "decent amount". For some people getting 1 or 2 k extra a month from trading is enough for others they need much more. So it all depends on what target you want to achieve.

For me it depends on the money you have. Ranging from 1 to 2 BTC will really gives you a "decent amount" and really depends your target that you want to achieve. But how big is big amount it is really depends on the money that you want to take a risk and money that you want to lose. It does not really matter, what matter is that you trade it well and knows the forecast of Bitcoin and its trending, with that you can never go wrong.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

I started trading with .10, bought  botcoins with a local seller then registered with bitfinex. Right now i  have winning trades and hopefully this will continue. I think it is worth it since trading in crypto is very rewarding.

yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

I think it depends on the amount you have and how much you are willing to take a risks. But don't just make a trade if dont do any study on it. Any amount is worth it as long as you can gain a profit from it.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

If you want to make some significant margin on your trade, You can not trade anything lower than ten bitcoin! If you can get up to 20 or even more you could constantly make more than  $500 daily

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
DeuceDragon (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

I think you can start at 1 btc and wait if it takes it with you but if you want about high earnings or profit income in day trading you must have at least 3-6 btc a days or more of that if you want more. Because the more you have the more earnings you got.

Thats what I was thinking. Thanks.
Two4D

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:36:35 PM

If you want to make some significant margin on your trade, You can not trade anything lower than ten bitcoin! If you can get up to 20 or even more you could constantly make more than  $500 daily

Though not everyone has 10 bitcoins to trade with. Right now that is $80,000 which is likely unavailable to almost everyone right now. I guess it is indeed good if you can invest that much, but generally you can invest even as little as 1mBTC.

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:58:59 PM

I think to do day trading feels pretty valuable to start with 0.1 and do it right. But it would be great if you use more than 1 BTC to trade, there you will feel many challenges from the advantages and disadvantages. For me it is fun though sometimes painful Grin Grin

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

any amount I guess would be fine as long as you are willing to take the risk and you can wait for some time to learned more about this industry, trading would be more profitable for those who's willing to invest their time its a combinations of money management and emotions control so the more you understand it the more chances that you can grow your portfolio,.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

The amount isn't important , the important thing to have good stragedy . Big amount but bad stragedy will lead you to a big loss.
In the whole world trading is considered the most favorite  because it is the most respectable and easiest way of earning money.  More people in the world don’t want to do regular job because in regular job the work is hard and the salaries are low.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:03:24 PM

You should have large amount of bitcoin to make day trading worthwhile because the movement is just a few pips and you have to cover charges and everything. Maybe a 5 to 10 BTC would be enough to make a decent daily earnings from trading.

Its good point to have huge amount of fund if we want to have decent daily income in bitcoin.
5 or 10 like you said i think good amount but not all have that much amount. 1 BTC is also good i think

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:12 AM

In the whole world trading is considered the most favorite  because it is the most respectable and easiest way of earning money.  More people in the world don’t want to do regular job because in regular job the work is hard and the salaries are low.
Well, in trading, the income is not certain but you can sure be making some huge amount of money depending on the amount you are trading with anyway. Just like in the normal world, the more the investment, the more the risk and the more the profit you make.

It is just one thing that is certain that if you are good in trading, you can be making more than what you would making as a salary earner.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

To me you should have around one bitcoin to make bitcoin trading worthwhile. Just imagine how just few million satoshi can make you rich in no time. You have to never trade with more than  10% of your trading capital in just a single trade and you are just good to go. Trading is very risky and you should study very well before putting your hard earned money as this is more important to your success than the amount you are investing. I have know many traders that has below 1bitcoin but they making above one bitcoin in a month.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

Big money to starts gives you bigger precentages in win and may be loss both , and also bigger precentages come with bigger risk , so it's all your choise!

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

Depend how much target of your profit in amonth, lets say you target about $2,000- $3,000 amonth so you need capital about $8000-$10,000. But actually more important thing in trading not amount of capital but strategies, risk management and trading plan.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

You should have large amount of bitcoin to make day trading worthwhile because the movement is just a few pips and you have to cover charges and everything. Maybe a 5 to 10 BTC would be enough to make a decent daily earnings from trading.
Large amount? To make it worthwhile? Sure, 5 - 10BTC will give you more than you can imagine daily, cause that is not some little amount of cash and one thing about trading is that, the more you have to trade with, the more your gain and the more your losses as well. However, I do not agree with the fact that you need to have up to that to make it worthwhile. I started trading with 0.1BTC and bro; it was worthwhile for a start. It all balls down to knowing what you are doing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: