Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Latium Launches Token Sale For AI-Based Freelancing Platform  (Read 139 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

Latium, a decentralized freelancing platform that blends an AI-based user reputation score with a “one-to-many” task relationship structure, will launch a token sale of its Latium (LATX) cryptocurrency on November 15, 2017.

The LATX cryptocurrency will allow users to participate in Latium’s tasking platform, which provides a convenient place for task-makers with task-doers to match with each other anywhere in the world.

With a goal to raise $20 million, the LATX token sale will open to the general public on November 28, 2017. 180 million tokens will be available for purchase. Latium will use proceeds of the token sale to develop and maintain its tasking platform.

Additionally, Latium is backed by advisor to the company, John McAfee, founder of the first commercial anti-virus security software.

“I’ve been in tech my entire career and I believe the Latium platform and LATX token are among the most innovative crypto products I’ve seen so far,” said McAfee. “Latium joins the gig economy with the crypto economy, providing income seekers easy access to the world of cryptocurrencies and new income streams.”

More: https://coinidol.com/latium-launches-token-sale-for-ai-based-freelancing-platform/

kilpatty

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:36:53 PM

Have been reading a ton on Latium recently... Seems like a great idea with a solid team and advisors. Definitely going to be putting some early in for this one. Surprised there isn't more news/hype surrounding this, but I guess it just makes it cheaper for me  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: