Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of a remedy for heartburn and indigestion?  (Read 4556 times)
siennamar (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:32:07 PM

I need a decent remedy one that is cheap aswell maybe there is a natural way to cure it? I've tried gaviscon and it's overated and overpriced.

bitbitcoins

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

bitbitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:34:25 PM

Not easy to find with bitcoins

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:16:27 PM

The rare times I get it, I eat burnt toast. You can even dip it in coffee to add flavor. Probably no butter. It worked for me each time.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:24:20 PM

The rare times I get it, I eat burnt toast. You can even dip it in coffee to add flavor. Probably no butter. It worked for me each time.

The above is not BS, the carbon that is the "burnt" in burnt toast acts as a base to help neutralize the acid in your stomach and esophagus.

FYI,
TUMS are made from a type of chalk (a type of rock), which is also a base and helps to do the same.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:44:00 PM

The above is not BS, the carbon that is the "burnt" in burnt toast acts as a base to help neutralize the acid in your stomach and esophagus.

FYI,
TUMS are made from a type of chalk (a type of rock), which is also a base and helps to do the same.

When I was young and had an upset stomach, my grandfather would take ashes out of the wood stove and mix it in milk. Also worked.
d3m0n1q_733rz

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 09:54:49 AM

Have you tried Pepto?

Funroll_Loops, the theoretically quicker breakfast cereal!
Check out http://www.facebook.com/JupiterICT for all of your computing needs.  If you need it, we can get it.  We have solutions for your computing conundrums.  BTC accepted!  12HWUSguWXRCQKfkPeJygVR1ex5wbg3hAq
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 10:01:28 AM

To be honest, I am very much like OP, indigestion and heartburn(or maybe it's acid reflux?). I usually drink something cold and/or fizzy drinks which "cures" it for a few minutes and then it's back.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 10:27:25 AM

I need a decent remedy one that is cheap aswell maybe there is a natural way to cure it?

Take a teaspoon of caraway seeds. Put into mouth. Chew. The seeds, not the spoon. Chewchewchewchewchewchewchew.

Oh god, it tastes horrible. - Yes I know. Chew.

I'll never get rid of the taste. It BURNS in my brain. - I know. Chew!

Chew for about 5 minutes. Then swallow. Yes, swallow, just do it. Stop acting like girl.

Excellent. Pull off your pants, mount the toilet and prepare to vacate.
d3m0n1q_733rz

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 10:56:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSYsrfo7Ndc  For your troubles.

Funroll_Loops, the theoretically quicker breakfast cereal!
Check out http://www.facebook.com/JupiterICT for all of your computing needs.  If you need it, we can get it.  We have solutions for your computing conundrums.  BTC accepted!  12HWUSguWXRCQKfkPeJygVR1ex5wbg3hAq
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 11:18:01 AM

What the hell did I just watch?  Lips sealed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: