Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough is Enough , Class Action Lawsuit against Theymos because of Lauda  (Read 459 times)
TangentC (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

Ok,

Everyone Knows Lauda is dirty, and an extortionist and a Blockstream core troll.

She falsely accuses anyone she likes and even when she is removed from default trust , some asshat on staff gives her an exclusion to let her stay in DT.

Now she is red tagging anyone that supports Bitcoin Cash , and no other reason.

So that it, enough is enough.

I say we form a group and go after theymos in a class action lawsuit for allowing this continuous slander by a known extortionist.

Everyone wanting to join the class action against Theymos.

PM me your name and if anyone is a Lawyer willing to file a class action lawsuit PM that information along with your price.

Theymos enough is enough.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pistacia

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:14:59 AM

It's good to see that something is being done against the B. Cash scammers... when the fuck will they understand that they must behave. what do you expect on a Bitcoin forum claiming that an alt is Bitcoin? Stupid?

How dare you are not happy that your propaganda is tolerated, it's brazen AF if you expect that you can just claim 'bitcoin is XYZ'. If you don't like it get lost. Wow, you give a finger to those people and they take the arm
TangentC (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:16:45 AM

It's good to see that something is being done against the B.cash scammers... when the fuck will they understand that they must behave. what do you expect on a Bitcoin forum claiming that an alt is Bitcoin? Stupid?  
How dare you are not happy that your propaganda is tolerated, it's brazen AF if you expect that you can just claim 'bitcoin is XYZ'.  If you don't like it get lost. I and many others don't even want you here at all... Wow, you give a finger to those people and they take the arm

If you have proof Bitcoin Cash is a scam , then Delete the Bitcoin Cash Forum and shut up.

Abuse of DT is what pisses me off and theymos is directly in charge of DT.

Pistacia

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:17:27 AM

If you have proof Bitcoin Cash is a scam , then Delete the Bitcoin Cash Forum and shut up.

I don't care what pisses you off.

You're a guest in theymos' forum. Behave or leave.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:19:16 AM

If theymos though Lauda was giving false negative feedbacks, he/she would have Lauda of DT-2 already and also countered the feedbacks.

You deserve the rating.

You're a guest in theymos' forum. Behave or leave.
+1

TangentC (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:23:12 AM

I don't care what pisses you off.

You're a guest in theymos forum. Behave.

This is a Public forum where he makes money from AD Revenue and allows his own personal propaganda and censorship of others.
He directly setup the DT scam and has Lauda use it to abuse others.

And it is time , he be called on it.

Asskissers => Pistacia & aTriz

Pistacia

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:31:45 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 12:42:53 AM by Pistacia

allows his own personal propaganda and censorship of others.

This is one of the most liberal forums Ive ever seen and I'm on the Internet since 1997.

He directly setup the DT scam and has Lauda use it to abuse others.

If you don't agree with your trust rating (I for one completely agree with it), gain more trust by other trusted parties and leave an appropriate trust rating on the trust page of the person you don't trust. This is how the distributed trust system works.

And it is time , he be called on it.

"Class Action Lawsuit" because you got rightfully negged for claiming that Bitcoin is not Bitcoin but an alt that was forked from it? Excuse me, that doesn't even make any sense to me and sounds pretty ludicrous. Good luck with that xD
TangentC (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

Hey shithead ,

If You can prove Bitcoin Cash is a Scam , then Delete it's Forum or shut the fuck up.
Pistacia

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:42:36 AM

Hey shithead ,
If You can prove Bitcoin Cash is a Scam , then Delete it's Forum or shut the fuck up.

What are you talking about? Confused much?
TangentC (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:46:54 AM

@Pistacia
Listen retard , go away , you just a sock puppet sent to deflect the truth anyway.

Ok,

Everyone Knows Lauda is dirty, and an extortionist and a Blockstream core troll.

She falsely accuses anyone she likes and even when she is removed from default trust , some asshat on staff gives her an exclusion to let her stay in DT.

Now she is red tagging anyone that supports Bitcoin Cash , and no other reason.

So that it, enough is enough.

I say we form a group and go after theymos in a class action lawsuit for allowing this continuous slander by a known extortionist.

Everyone wanting to join the class action against Theymos.

PM me your name and if anyone is a Lawyer willing to file a class action lawsuit PM that information along with your price.

Theymos enough is enough.

Pistacia

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:49:21 AM

@Pistacia
Listen retard , go away , you just a sock puppet sent to deflect the truth anyway.

No.
TangentC (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:53:32 AM

Whatever Pistacia , you lying PissAnt!  Wink

At least you don't deny you're a retard.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: