Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Breaks NEW HIGH  (Read 3934 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:40:03 PM

ive got 23 Neo's should i keep them?

Ofcourse!  Tongue

We can never tell. NEO won't be the best investment and it won't be the worst... Personally i hold some NEO for the long term (whenever that may be).

I think this is true, it wont be the best and it wont be the worst, but it still has a long way to go and definitely a bright future. I hold them long term too. If it breaks 3 figures someday I may sell half and stick with the rest for even longer!
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

Neo has smart contracts already and investors of China are keep investing in altcoins and bitcoin. Keep holding mate the bull run is near we will expect a big profit in the coming months.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:49:29 PM

Neo has smart contracts already and investors of China are keep investing in altcoins and bitcoin.

They said china will let people to join icos only with NEO platform, not the ETH platform. This can make the price sky-rocketed in short term if the news are real in China. They will grow greatly in 2018.
adamov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:23:12 PM

Okay i will keep them. Its taking ages to Transfer them from my Birtrex to my neon wallet. why does it take so long? waiting a day now
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:42:20 PM

Neo has smart contracts already and investors of China are keep investing in altcoins and bitcoin.

They said china will let people to join icos only with NEO platform, not the ETH platform. This can make the price sky-rocketed in short term if the news are real in China. They will grow greatly in 2018.
Who are 'they'? Now it's rumors only. But as clear investors: 'Buy on rumors sell on news'. I'd like NEO and his development but now no exact news about China permissions. May be collaboration with Microsoft?
Briian007

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

China approved NEO? wow is that official announment ?  Undecided
simonsaysmoney

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

I believe NEO to be a long term HODL, I think within a year it will almost crack $100 USD.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:49 AM

So many more projects will develop the next weeks or months in NEO. Be smart and buy it while still very cheap.

b4ssie

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

'They said'. NEO officially denied that they have an agreement with the China Goverment.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:21:27 PM

Good news neo well grown. But then it turned out that it was all just rumours that they have agreed with the government.

Well, I think in the long neo can bring good profit in the future. But if you now choose between similar projects. STRATIS, Waves, NEBLIO (my favorite) look even better for investment.

High risk high payoff
b4ssie

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Good news neo well grown. But then it turned out that it was all just rumours that they have agreed with the government.

Well, I think in the long neo can bring good profit in the future. But if you now choose between similar projects. STRATIS, Waves, NEBLIO (my favorite) look even better for investment.

I also think it will be profitable to keep NEO (in USD). But i doubt if NEO will grow harder than BTC. I like to watch my profits in BTC and i'm not sure NEO can keep up with BTC.
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:49 PM

yeah, NEO has been performing quite well this year. It all started since the service was rebranded, back a couple of months ago it was called ANT shares, but they rebranded the entire thing and make it more attractive. Reason for the success of NEO is their persistence with regulators. It's one of the only projects that goes head to head with regulation and actually pushes things for something to happen/change. It's really a difficult battle and I'm wondering how NEO had the success it already had, but that's probably why they have performed so good within the last months, they have a great team and obviously some strong connections, it's the only way to survive in such a regulatory environment as is China.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

After last tricky news,when Neo jumped to 49$ price,its already for a long time in stable form around 38 dollar.Might break out to 50 i think before new year.Not sure about any proper news coming this year

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:41:22 PM

After last tricky news,when Neo jumped to 49$ price,its already for a long time in stable form around 38 dollar.Might break out to 50 i think before new year.Not sure about any proper news coming this year

From $25 for so long, should be hitting the $50 levels soon.
Not investing on it, but looking good for the remainder of the year.

denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:09:44 PM

Today NEO will present the next step in masterplan for a Smart Economy: Ontology. 5 promising projects will be further unveiled.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:02 PM

ive got Neo and will be keeping. Sure some will sell, but im HODL
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:36:12 PM

This thread has just convinced me to purchase some Neo, if the 1.397 billion China population use their national pride and get behind it then it could really take. Sits nicely in my ledger nano s also so happy days.

nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

and back to 31 dollar again. i should really start day trading for this coin, there is too much opportunity i miss.
Grossthschild

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

NEO seems like to make surprise.
Love it
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

this coin can really moon if it gains traction beyond that of bizarro Chinese world. Very interesting project, with tremendous potential if it gets a foothold in markets outside of China as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: