Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle between bitcoin and bitcoin cash  (Read 699 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:37:23 PM

Im not sure what is really going on right now between BCH and BTC. I just checked the value of this two just now in coinmarketcap.com, bitcoin is falling again to 7500$ and BCH once again is pumping from 1k to 1.3k$. Are they switching their bitcoin again to bitcoin cash? Are whales making money for it?

i don't think that they are switching from bitcoin into bitcoin cash but I think they are only want to make more profit from buying and selling the bitcoin cash. I admitted that from buying and selling, our profit will increase especially the bitcoin cash price is increase high although after that, the price is back to down and now its back to the price earlier. but I think there will be another time for us to see the price is back increase again.

Expect the miners supported BCH and segwit project all the other people are invested into bitcoin related platform only. Now seeing the bitcoin price bump and no wlone will look into the BCH or other altcoins.
No not we can expect the bitcoin to always top so alts will be lower in the chart.
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

It may happen for some time. But it is not for permanent time. So, have patience and you will see the real news of bitcoin.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

Im not sure what is really going on right now between BCH and BTC. I just checked the value of this two just now in coinmarketcap.com, bitcoin is falling again to 7500$ and BCH once again is pumping from 1k to 1.3k$. Are they switching their bitcoin again to bitcoin cash? Are whales making money for it?

In my own analyzing the battle between btc to  bitcoin cash in terms of value ,i thinks bitcoin will be the winner ,because as of know bitcoin is the highest value  in all coins in the world of digital currency.the word versus  is a not appropiate to determine about this comparison of the two coins,because this is not a war it is the matter of demand in the block chain market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Paul stuart

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

Bitcoin cash will never replace bitcoin, it just serves some people to make a lot of money.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

Bitcoin cash will never replace bitcoin, it just serves some people to make a lot of money.

Like Roger Ver you mean?
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Roger Ver is going to end up in some legal problems if he continues deceiving the public with his bitcoin dot com propaganda. We've had people losing their coins in this forum, because they read on bitcoin dot com that they are going to be using " a bitcoin wallet " and not a BCash wallet. Their lack of specification has made several people send BTC to a BCH address and the other way around resulting in losses since these keys do not exist on the other chain so the funds are to all effects lost as far as I know.
This is insane. Someone should class action bitcoin dot com for not being clear enough resulting in loses.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

No matter what happens. Bitcoin or bitcoin, bit cash may be a good supplement. But it can't take over bitcoin. Because the identity of bitcoin and bitcoin cash is quite different, whether it's miners or investors
scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:42:26 PM

People tend to have long memories and hold grudges. He and his clan will eventually have a day of reckoning. Somebody with more power and money will come along and crush them. Also, his minions can be bought...everyone has a price.
Viscoat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

No matter what happens. Bitcoin or bitcoin, bit cash may be a good supplement. But it can't take over bitcoin. Because the identity of bitcoin and bitcoin cash is quite different, whether it's miners or investors

That is right. People will use the Bitcoin to store wealth and Bitcoin Cash for daily transaction. I own both.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

Is there even a battle? All I see is Roger spending money on attempts to troll Bitcoin. He's trying to make money piggybacking on it, naming a bitcoin cash wallet a bitcoin wallet to increase its number of downloads. He's not going anywhere with this. He'll probably make money because it's easy to elude people and scam them into thinking that they're using the real bitcoin not imposter but sooner or later all those scammed people will find out they can't buy anything with BCH. That it's just an altcoin with no future.

dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

Roger Ver was the same person advocating for Bitcoin years ago,
and after filling his pockets with Bitcoin, he turned towards Bitcoincash
by spreading hype and lies.

It is due to such people, the cryptocurrency market is tainted and people
are skeptical of it.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

Looking at this I can just say that Bitcoin will always be superior to Bitcoin cash as Bitcoin cash has only managed to grow because of Bitcoin and you were talking about the drops in prices , well that's not a basis to actually judge Bitcoin. Today Bitcoin has Crossed 8k USD and there is no stopping. And BCH has a long way to reach this stage and when it will manage to do so , Bitcoin will be at a different height.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:31:52 PM

I think that if the original bitcoin does not improve, then the battle between him and bitcoin in cash will only worsen. If the situation drags on, then in the long run it is still unknown who will win. The original bitcoin is still much ahead due to its fame. But the glory is a volatile thing. In addition, it is not yet known how other clones of bitcoins will behave.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

Bitcoin if is not going to decrease transfer fee and time of transfer they can face with some disgruntled people about this, and this can make very big favor for Bitcoin Cash and this is one of the reasons why bitcoin cash is increasing.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:05:14 PM

According to me it is obvious that BITCOIN is the king of crpto currency market and has a very strong foundation. It has been seen that when BITCOIN CASH entered the digital currency market then it affected the price of BITCOIN and it was having a good market value first. But when you see now, BITCOIN is a master of all coins now and had reached to its peak once again and it will soon cross 10000USD in future. It has no competition with Bitcoin cash now. King will be king.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

People tend to have long memories and hold grudges. He and his clan will eventually have a day of reckoning. Somebody with more power and money will come along and crush them. Also, his minions can be bought...everyone has a price.

Is that what you are planning with your trumpcoin ICO?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: