Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is better? trading crypto or trading stocks?  (Read 1836 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:18:23 PM

I have never really traded stocks that much but I would imagine that it is as exciting as trading crypto, I think it is easier and you have more chance of "getting rich" with little money in crypto trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:19:04 PM

Each one have their own profit and risks. Trading crypto currency asking you to looking for news about the ICO project or news related to the digital money. Trading stocks is asking you to make a research about the company that you wantto buy . So it's all complicated.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:54:12 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 12:35:23 AM by Gameroid

Each one have their own profit and risks. Trading crypto currency asking you to looking for news about the ICO project or news related to the digital money. Trading stocks is asking you to make a research about the company that you wantto buy . So it's all complicated.
I think in present time trading crypto is the best option.  In fact crypto trading is the new trend and there is more profit in trading crypto as compare to any day trading. In future we can expect that all kind of trading will be converted in to online trading. and they will use crypto currency for their online business and other purposes.
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:26:09 AM

It really depends how risk averse you are and what are your goals.

Stock trading is much more regulated, and stock actually have fundamentals to back them up, so it's much more accepted than crypto. But the returns on stocks are non even remotely comparable to the ones in crypto (you're lucky to have 10% on stock trading PER YEAR in my country).

On the other hand, crypto is a pure speculation and it's extremely volatile (only in crypto you'll see 100% change in 24 hours), therefore much more riskier, but also much more potential for profit.

It's up to you how you want to invest your money (a combination of these two works for me).
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

In my opinion trading crypto is beter and more profitable than trading stock, because fluktuasi and volatility of crypto market is more high but the risk also will be higher. In crypto investment promising return more than 1000% in 1 years but in stock trading is difficult to get in. Trading crypto indeed high risk high return but with good risk management will be better than stock trading.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:57:33 AM

hi guys, i was wondering where should i invest? invest in trading crypto or in trading stocks? which is more profitable?

i need your opinion guys, thanks

in my opinion, you better invest your money in crypto than in stocks because the moving of stocks is really too fast and if you don't have any knowledge for trading stocks, you can not make profit at all. trading stocks is more difficult than trading crypto so i suggest to you to learn trading crypto that is simple and easy to learned. i think both trading crypto and trading stocks is profitable but like i say, trading crypto is easy than trading stocks and you can learn from many sources.
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:18:18 AM

You're asking which is better: cryptocurrency or stocks in terms of trading.. in a bitcoin/cryptocurrency forum.. of course you're getting cryptocurrency answers.

Anyway, just to answer your question:

Cryptocurrencies are like way more volatile compared to stocks. So look at it as:
trading crypto = high risk high reward
trading stocks = low risk low reward

I agree it really depend on how much of a risk taker you are. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:38:53 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:16:07 AM by marcbitcoins

hi guys, i was wondering where should i invest? invest in trading crypto or in trading stocks? which is more profitable?

This will depend upon the investors on how to handle their investment, if we say crypto is perfectly good but the one who handle it is ineffective then still it will lost the investment. It is just like which martial arts is good karate or taekwondo in which it will depend upon the player skills and initiative.

martin1221

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:55:41 AM

In trading, before we enter to it, we already know that there is a risk to it, and if were you, i will choose trading in crypto because you can earn more than into stock.and also you can lessen the risk if you have enough research on the coin you invested.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:14:34 AM

I would expressly say that trading Crypto is far more profitable !!!

You can see that Crypto's growth and price movements are much higher than stocks and this has proved that more and more of our chances to earn big profits when trading Crypto. Also Crypto trading is very easy to do, we are not too difficult to create an account and verify, this is different than the trading stock that sometimes requires complicated validation. Trading Crypto became the main choice of many people today.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:09:49 AM

Trading cryptocurrency always better because that gives more margin in terms of profit compared to stocks, trading using stocks need more effort have to observe the variation of prices in the market, so bitcoin is better
lelou

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:55:45 AM

Crypto trading gives more profit if you're successful in trading but stocks are more stable than crypto. Crypto, high risk and high reward.
forkchain

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:05:12 AM

This two option you mention have its own advantages and disadvantages.
In my opinion, i would prefer to invest in crypto than stock. Why? Because its more profitable but of course we have to maintain tje risk too.
According to my experience working with trading is more beneifical then trading with working stocks because in crypto the bitcoin is a huge price currency and the rate is increasing with time also and it is the more trustable coins in the history also  and also working with crypto is very easy.
jassanpary

Activity: 420

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:52:28 AM

This two option you mention have its own advantages and disadvantages.
In my opinion, i would prefer to invest in crypto than stock. Why? Because its more profitable but of course we have to maintain tje risk too.
According to my experience working with trading is more beneifical then trading with working stocks because in crypto the bitcoin is a huge price currency and the rate is increasing with time also and it is the more trustable coins in the history also  and also working with crypto is very easy.
Trading cryptocurrency is better then trading with stocks, because bitcoin allows more margin for the profit as the price of increasing day to day, trading by using stocks gives the profit but when compared to the bitcoin it's very less. In stock exchange need to study the market continuous monitoring required when compared to the bitcoin. 

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

I choose trading cryptocurrency because it is fast phase and volatile than stocks. Besides, even if you have small capital, you can still gain large amount of profit as long as you are consistent and knows how to control your emotions. In stocks, the price is slow moving and you have to wait for a long time to gain some profits. You may wait for years in stock to double in amount but in cryptocurrency it would just take days, weeks or months depending on what coin you are trading with. Crypto trading is more profitable for me because you can find so many trading opportunities.

Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

Depends on your comfort levels. If you are the type of person who panic a lot and keep looking at the screen should be better of with Stocks.

If you are disciplined and able to digest huge loses, Eat lot of Volatility, then you can try. But don’t start eith everything you have. Start small, you will get to see results fast if you are good at it.

You need lot of Technology background to understand project of Crypto and decide to invest or not. Stocks just need Financial Education and ability to understand numbers.

Happy Trading. Smiley

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

In the real world that the lower risk is the fundamental factor on investing most will answer it would be in stock market but the same way it has much lower profits because of stable pricing.. In virtual world/cryptocurrency even there is a lot of good altcoin still bitcoin stands differently to all,, the risk is high but not high higher than most altcoin does but that profit is one of a kind,, if you know how to play with it.. The unstable price making this investment opportunity so interesting..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

As far the east is from west, so is trading crypto in terms of profit is from traditional equity and shares! I have made profit this year that would be impossible to make in shares, equity etc. Some of the profit we make in crypto is inconceivable for your regular stockbrokers!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

Cryptocurrencies are high-risk, unregulated, untested advanced advantages. Crypto exchanges try bust around each once An month. You lose your cash On they do, since there’s no administrative body in the sec for CFTC At things try not right.
Once stocks Actually always going down for its value, stocks would as a rule a a great part and actually its a  safer alternative.

rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

i think trading cryptocurrency in more profitable, because crypto is a virtual medium and connect with all users, all transaction are done by in little time , but in stock there will be get more time to get profit  ,  but  in crypto  if  wisely invest and choose the right strategy  for you  ,  you  can a low risk   high  in cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: