Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:57:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is better? trading crypto or trading stocks?  (Read 1840 times)
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:59:49 AM

Trading crypto coins have higher risks but gives you a higher profit. Stocks have lower risks but will provide a lower profit. That's their main differences. Also, stocks take longer time to double your money while in crypto coins there is no definite length of time for your money to grow due to its unpredictable fluctuation.

blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:09:07 AM

hi guys, i was wondering where should i invest? invest in trading crypto or in trading stocks? which is more profitable?

i need your opinion guys, thanks
Well I haven't try to invest in stocks but I think it is better to invest in crypto in terms of profit. Cryptocoins especially bitcoin has a high rate of volatility compared to physical asset like gold. Furthermore, it will take a long time in order to double your money while in crypto is unpredictable because of its unstable price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:25:45 AM

hi guys, i was wondering where should i invest? invest in trading crypto or in trading stocks? which is more profitable?

I feel that trading crypto is more effective than trading stocks. The thing about trading crypto is there is always a sense of confidence because we are all aware about the volatility of those cryptos and at the same time we are able to monitor them as well through website and this forum. Unlike the stocks which can be difficult to read at times.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:38:56 AM

trading on cryptoes could be riskier but more profitable!
u can earn a lot on cryptos if u know how to do it , i would choose cryptos

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

trading crypto I think is very profitable compared to stock trading.
crypto can make a profit in a short time.
Indeed, stock trading is an old fashion of making money and people are now leaving this type of trading for those who are always looking for new methods of making money and immediate one as well. Crypto currencies are those which are all the time increasing in value and I believe that we should change with the passage of time. We should wholeheartedly accept the changes and new technologies for becoming rich.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

I choose trading in crypto but you need to learn how to trade in crypto profitable but risky, trading in stock is also profitable so you can decide to yourself where is the best for you or what is your prepared skills to get profits.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:11:58 PM

I think you should divide your investment portfolio into two parts. 50 percent you keep trading stocks, low-risk and low profit and rest of the 50 percent you keep trading crypto, high-risk and high profit.

mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

Cryptocurrency is a high risk investment with potential for high reward. The stock market can be less risky than cryptocurrency but it can also be as risky or even more risky because there are so many options to invest in. Usually, the higher the risk, the greater the potential for profits or losses. Basically, it just depends on the stocks or mutual funds you want to invest in.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

One of my friend was trading at Stock market, after he learned about digital currencies, he is now more focus on crypto currencies trading.  

He said, it was more profitable at crypto currencies than stock market trading.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

I think in crypto currency trading you have maximum no of chance to maximize your profits because it is the market where you can make too much profit because from last 2 years crytpo trading market have great opportunities to earn good profit so that is why i prefer to invest in crypto trading because it is golden opportunity with great capitalization and lot of good exchanges.
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:37:50 PM

It depends, crypto is more profitable, but there is low liquidity for day trading and awfull usability of terminals, so trading in web isn't that cool and professional. Moreover, you can't use stop loss, in fact on a big movement your order just won't been completed.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

It depends on whether you are a risk taker or you can be satisfied with low profit. If you love high risk and high gains cryptoworld is the exact place to invest and vice versa.
pureclckr

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:01:23 PM

For the present scenario, i think trading crypto currency is more profitable and more risks than stocks. But i could do it with crypto currencies.
Obviously, it all balls down to; the more the risk, the more the profit and vice versa. At this stage though, I really do not consider cryptocurrency to be of a huge risk as long as you are just good at it. It is still a very new market with some high level of volatility which you can make good use of for a very good profit. However, the volatility also makes the risks high, so you must be very sure your good is good enough.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

It’s much better in cryptocurrency because in trading stocks there’s a possibility that the company might declare about none income because of the business project they have that can affect also the investors. In cryptocurrency there’s no possibility that case might happen to them.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

This is depend on target profit that you want to make it, if you want to make profit 100% to 300% amonth, this target only possible to make it in crypto trading. Personaly i prefer to do crypto trading because i want to make profit quickly and to make faster to turn the money in to many times. Though crypto trading has more risk than stocks, but with management of money and risk we can avoid it. I has been 3 years in trading and tried forex and binary option trading too, but so far i can make better profit only in crypto trading.

dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

Trading stocks is safer because you will see the potential and the volatility through news, issued companies. But it won't provide you as much profit as trading coin. As the volatility of coin, you can earn a huge profit from trading coin to coin, and of courses, the risk will be much higher. Either trading stock or trading crypto require lot of resemble skills like analyzing, calculating... not just base on luck
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 09:58:29 AM by kolega

Stock trading involves less risk, but less profit. The stock market is less volatile and needs more time to get a profit. Trade in crypto-currencies has high risks, greater volatility and requires less time for profit. But if you choose the right campaign, the shares of which can go up very much, you can also get a good income.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

If you want to invest long term in a certain company, choose to invest in the stock market. The Crypto market is not for long-term investors. Speculation will be more appropriate for the Crypto market.
Because long-term investment is a lot more tangled. You need to know a lot about the company you want to invest, so you will have a lot to analyze.
The Crypto market can forge everything, we can not know what is real.

ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

Trading crypto currencies is better and more profitable than trading stocks, or fiat currencies or forex. The crypto market is very promising and the risk is a lot lower than trading stocks and fiat assets. Also you can making a lot of money by holding your crypto after the trading.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Trading crypto currencies is better and more profitable than trading stocks, or fiat currencies or forex. The crypto market is very promising and the risk is a lot lower than trading stocks and fiat assets. Also you can making a lot of money by holding your crypto after the trading.
Yeah comparing the two trading of cryptocurrency and forex, crypto currency has an edge between the two in terms of profitability, but  in terms of safety I would say that since forex is regulated by government it is safer in sound,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: