Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VISACOIN ICO - Coming Soon!  (Read 782 times)
visacoin.eu (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:02:17 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 02:10:27 PM by visacoin.eu

After the changes in ICO open date for the sake of our investors, Visacoin ICO will start in just 17 days (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2411094.0). Visacoin ICO is believed to be more successful than expected and even more successful than current cryptocurrencies.

Here are some incentives for you when joining our ICO:
- The earlier you buy the tokens, the better the price is. For details, please visit our website: https://visacoin.eu/
- On registering an account, you will be provided with a referral link.
After you purchase VCX Tokens, when a person who registers via your referral link buys VCX Tokens, you will receive a bonus of 5% of their purchase amount in USD.
And if both you and this person join Lending, you will receive commission from the system.

Visit our website for more details about Visacoin (VCX):
https://visacoin.us/
https://visacoin.eu/

#ICO, #Visacoin, #VCX
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

I will follow the project, roadmap promises full platform to the end of 2019 its fast.
One question: this system has something common with the payment system of a visa

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:38:49 AM

I applaud your optimism, with such a short time of only 17 days, and why not like other projects take longer time .. i will follow this announcement.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:45:39 AM

Good effort, but sadly, TenX (a much more reliable and trustworthy project) has already attempted to this and has already encountered problems with government regulation.
Is there something new Visacoin offers? I've gone over your materials and it seems the same. Isn't this just another coin thats trying to do something that already exists?
riffaz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:36:45 AM

why do not you have an announcement thread?
where is bounty and referral program details? I could not find it on your official site either

Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:41:13 AM

The site visacoin.eu is not working while the site visacoin.us is not optimized for mobile phones and I have difficulties reading it. Do you plan to have airdrop and bounty program? Do you plan a signature campaign? Please add some more details in ANN thread.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

After the changes in ICO open date for the sake of our investors, Visacoin ICO will start in just 17 days. Visacoin ICO is believed to be more successful than expected and even more successful than current cryptocurrencies.

Visit our website for more details about Visacoin (VCX):
https://visacoin.us/
https://visacoin.eu/

#ICO, #Visacoin, #VCX
is this coin related to the visa company?
Rev1234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:01:42 AM

Hello all,
this could be one of the best coin for the end of the year.
I'm waiting for updates of the branch and more news about the token.

Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

Would be interested to know what this coin offers and it's potential 5 yrs down the line. Also what makes it stand out from the crowd, will be following keenly.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:48:42 AM

Error 1005 Ray ID: 3bf9aae4df8632b9 • 2017-11-18 08:47:53 UTC
Access denied
What happened?
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

This does not look like anything worthwhile other than the guys manaaged to secure the URL's.

Visa has nothing to do with them. Looks like the site has been copied and altered from a past ICO.

This is my gut feel - I have not investigated but will not be doing so either. I have beeter things to do with my time.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:04:06 AM

What are the main selling points and difference between Visacoin and other similar projects such as Tenx, Monaco and Centra? You mentioned that Visacoin is believed to be more successful than other crypto currencies, what is the basis to support this claim?
visacoin.eu (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

I will follow the project, roadmap promises full platform to the end of 2019 its fast.
One question: this system has something common with the payment system of a visa
Thank you for your interest in the ICO.
And for your information, our Visacoin (VCX) has nothing to do with the Visa card or Visa Inc.
Please visit our website and stay tuned for an attractive investment opportunity.
visacoin.eu (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:23:11 PM

I applaud your optimism, with such a short time of only 17 days, and why not like other projects take longer time .. i will follow this announcement.
Thank you for your interest in the ICO. We strongly believe that with our effort and the potential of Visacoin itself, the ICO will be a promising investment opportunity.
Please visit our website and stay tuned for the ICO. Don't miss the chance to become an early bird to enjoy the preferential prices.
visacoin.eu (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:43:53 PM

Hello all,
this could be one of the best coin for the end of the year.
I'm waiting for updates of the branch and more news about the token.

Thank you for your interest in our ICO, that means a lot to us. Please visit our website for updates and stay tuned for the attractive investment opportunity.

visacoin.eu (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

why do not you have an announcement thread?
where is bounty and referral program details? I could not find it on your official site either
Hello,
Thanks for your interest in the ICO as well as your recommendations Smiley
We have add the incentives that you can receive once joining the ICO. And for more information, please refer to the Whitepaper on our website.
And for your information, here is the link to the ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2411094.0
Please stay tuned for the ICO Smiley Don't miss the chance of becoming an early bird to enjoy the preferential prices.
visacoin.eu (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

The site visacoin.eu is not working while the site visacoin.us is not optimized for mobile phones and I have difficulties reading it. Do you plan to have airdrop and bounty program? Do you plan a signature campaign? Please add some more details in ANN thread.
Thank you for your opinion, we will improve the drawbacks soon.
We have added information about the incentives that are offered to you when joining the ICO.
And yes, we are planning and will soon run a signature campaign.
Please visit our website and stay tuned for the ICO.
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

Interesting project but a lot of competition in this area for you. I will follow anyways.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

What is this? Why are you using visa in your coin? You may get in trouble after creating a coin with visa name!

namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

Yeah you are going to get into a lot of trouble because you are using the real name of VISA in order to promote your own bussiness. Better to hire some lawyers before releasing your new ico because you are going to get some demands or other legal problems because of the name. It is like if i create a new token called CocaCola Coin in order to promote the coin using coca cola, it is not fair for the real owners of the company, the same applies to your project, so better to have some legal advisors before releasing it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄