Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will be the faith of Ethereum wallet holders in time to come?  (Read 372 times)
Yasman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

I think LISK will do better than ETH in the long term.  There's obvious security problems with the smart contract language that ETH uses. 

If the architect of the language can't write a secure contract, how can anyone else?

Not gonna happen. Ethereum has more rep and it could bring in more people to use their system...it's a boulder. Lisk is just a small rock in the water.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

after the recent parity multisig freeze, the price went up.. i dont think anybody cares

hackers face an interesting dilemma: if they steal too much ETH, ETH will hard fork.

I was surprised about this as well. It was a lot of money, but in the end only 151 accounts were affected and half of those accounts had less then 1 ETH balance at the time of "hack". Most regular users don't use multisig contracts to store Ether or ERC tokens. In fact most regular users probably don't even know, what multisig smart contract is.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: