Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of cryptocurrency is easier to obtain ?  (Read 872 times)
bugsvanny (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:11:02 AM

Yes Bitcoin is the highest of them all.

But im thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to bitcoin so i can get a good headstart

is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways

Thank you
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:27:36 AM

But im thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to bitcoin so i can get a good headstart

is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways?

Yes, this is a great idea! There are only about ten cryptocurrencies worth considering. A few that I like most are Litecoin, which is nearly the cheapest of them all and Ethereum. Ripple kind of intrigues me but it won't have as much appreciation opportunity because it will have a billion coins outstanding at some point.

Litecoin is to Bitcoin as silver is gold.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:30:05 AM

Thank you
Well, it depends on what it is exactly that you think you're going to be doing with these alternative cryptos. If you're working for them then it really is no different than just working for Bitcoin, and in most cases it makes more sense to work for Bitcoin than anything else since BTC is typically the most commonly used and most reliable crypto that is spread across the crypto economy. If you're mining, however, then you're a smart man and it's almost a game of whatever you want to mine, since you're going to be selling it all again at some point anyways.

EDIT: To make it clearer, if you're working then just go with Bitcoin.
If you're mining, it's whatever is available to you and whatever is being traded. The values of altcoins typically scale to their rarity anyways.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:37:06 AM

Thank you

Yes,you can obtain altcoins through mining then you can covert it into bitcoins which is more profitable and easier than the direct bitcoin mining.There are many altcoins available which can  provide a more lucrative opportunity to profit from a mining.Some of the coins like monero,dogecoin,litecoin and neo these coins are obtainable through mining with lesser difficulty level and you can trade these into exchanges for bitcoins.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:37:12 AM

You may have the idea. But the value you get when you turn it over In bitcoins the Altcoins you receive are still the same. But if it really helps us not to work together to collect bitcoins. It can also be because the amount of crypt we receive is greater. You can start with Ethereum
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:42:11 AM

Yes,its a good idea.You can start mining altcoins like ethereum,monero,litecoin,etc even with your CPU or GPU system.Then you could either use them for trading to increase your bitcoin volume since they re all valued in bitcoin or else,you could directly buy bitcoins with them.Most of them use the idea of buying altcoins and trade,then switch to bitcoin.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:46:42 AM

i think the cryptocurrency that easier to obtain in Ethereum nowadays. easy to trade and exchange token to money.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2590
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

Thank you
ETH is the best choice, you can earn the token in ETH platform via bounty campaign ICO project in this forum, or if have capital you can mine some ETH token or ETH itself with GPUs

n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:40:10 AM

You can go with the ones that has decent wallet, so you can store it on your own machine controlling your own private keys. Better yet the ones that has support for hardware wallets. Most of the currencies at the top 100 are easy to obtain but beware of downloading random wallets as this may contain malware.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

It is a good idea if you do mining. It is difficult to mine BTC now, it is easier to mine some altcoins and converting to BTC.

If you intend to use fiat to buy, then it doesn’t not make any difference since the price is fixed.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

Thank you

You can go through Ethereum or LiteCoin first before exchanging them into Bitcoins. But still the easiest way is through Bitcoin. When it comes to fiat to cryptocurrency conversion, the most accessible way is through Bitcoin. There are so many sites, legitimate ones, and wallets, and exchange platforms, that are offering Bitcoin purchases from your local fiat currency. Although I don't exactly know why you need to go through other coins first when your aim is to have Bitcoins.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

Thank you

Smiley Hi there bugsvanny!, That’s a great idea especially if you’re into crypto mining. I hope what you really what to know is what is the crypto currency that is easier to mine rather than profitable to mine. With the tremendous speed how altcoins sprout like mushrooms, it is hard to pinpoint which is the easiest and profitable. But I think two of the popular and easier to mine altcoins are LTC and DASH with the difficulty of 1,074,554.44 and 84,533,345.87 respectively. On the other hand, what could be profitable are the BCH ($12.48 revenue/profit) and PPC ($8.65 revenue/profit).  But at the end of the day, what you earn will definitely be converted to BTC which make it the best of all.   Wink
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1261

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:09:11 AM

If you talking about highest in terms of price and market capitalization then yes it is the one with the biggest price of all. That is why it is also used as a reference price for other altcoins in exchanges and coinmarketcap.

No this is a bad idea. I would suggest you to invest in bitcoin first of all. You dont need to buy one whole bitcoin because that has a very big price as per the recent exchange rate of BTC/USD. But you can buy smaller fractions of bitcoin.

Next check out the top altcoins in coinmarketcap and think about investing in them. Remember that Bitcoin and Ethereum are mostly long term investments for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

Thank you

There are many altcoins easy to obtain through airdrops or bounty campaigns.

Check it out on these subforums:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Anyway keep in mind many of such coins are basically worthless. Often the easier it is to obtain, the more worthless they are.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

You should know on what type of earning you'll be focusing, you know what if you have GPU mining rig. You can easily mine altcoins, ETH, Monero, Zcash and other alt coins but asking what coins are easy to obtain is an easy question and the answers can be seen through coinmarketcap on what are the undervalued coin. Since it's cheap then it's an easy thing to obtain those coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iamhantei

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:50:34 AM

Use Ethereum cryptocurrency because i know this is the best way to trade token much easier and faster to be convert into money.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:58:39 AM

I think it's better if you have a bitconnect to buy because bitcoin is a bit faster because it's a lot of money to invest in it and it's also famous in the whole world.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:25:20 AM

Etherum is a good option...but !!!! If ur planning on..dealing with bitcoins then I think the fastest way would be.. buying bitcoins.. buy a small amount...and... Cash out the profit at regular intervals then you can wait for the low and buy ... Smiley And finally when the prices sky rocket you can sell and earn money..
What you are thinking..is genuinely a long way towards bitcoin..well to be honest I think buying bitcoins from an offline wallet is easier than buying bitcoins... From.. the usage of alternate cryptocurrencies.
I do suggest you to install an offline wallet and then...buy bitcoins through it.. wait for..the dip .. because someone tpld me that you shouldn't buy when the price is rising Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:46:17 AM

What do you mean to obtain? If you are talking about coins that easy to mine you can see it here https://whattomine.com/  you can use that website as reference to learn what coins is fit for you in mining good luck.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:13:09 AM

I think it will be better  to just stick with bitcoin, all of the income you get from alt coin is almost the same with the amount you can get in bitcoin, and there is a risk that  the price is going to fall down, as I know  there are no easier alt coins to obtain and from what I  heard eth is harder to mine than btc
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: