Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:46:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to See the Future of Altcoin?  (Read 1715 times)
Gail.09

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:24:00 PM

When I first invested on altcoin -RISE.. I thoroughly check its background.. what's the pro's and cons..just like what you said as well.. But The only thing that urges me to invest because I can see that they have a unique platform and its Dpos as well . I've heard lot's of stuff about this but I investigate them one by one and join lots of forum as well ..
hitler007

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

i think that they have a great future ahead! bitcoin is too overbought and this seems to be right time to buy cheap coins. I'm even planning on buying in the ico of Amor (amorcoin.org) which starts this weekend.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

There are a lot of things on which future price of any alternate coin depends upon. So many things take place in the background which also includes whale manipulation. But largely it depends on its concept and the development behind it. Look for coins that have good fundamentals and hard working developers.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

At the moment there are more than 1300 coins, this is a huge number, a huge part of them is rubbish, which is not backed up and will soon die out. Now a large number of airdrops, what is this even Huh? Remain those who really have a bright idea, a strong team, good partners or already working product! Personally, I prefer to invest in such projects!
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

i think that they have a great future ahead! bitcoin is too overbought and this seems to be right time to buy cheap coins. I'm even planning on buying in the ico of Amor (amorcoin.org) which starts this weekend.

There may be a great future, but at the moment the market does not please us with surprises about altcoins and their cost. And why did you choose Amor?
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

I personally think that the crypto world is evolving each day and it's going mad I mean the ads are every where I think soon it will go mainstream
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

Probably most importan things is usefulness of the coin. If a coin brings something uniqe to market it will get attention and be popular. Crypto community is very experienced and smart now so they can see the true potential of coins and make their investments accordingly.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:13 PM

I personally think that the crypto world is evolving each day and it's going mad I mean the ads are every where I think soon it will go mainstream
I have never thought of bitcoin going mainstream and altcoins to be the supportive system. All that I used to think of is the growth and the potential it has got to get implemented in various requirements. As the technology is getting used over different needs surely it'll last longer. When there is no competence the growth will not get exposed. Altcoins do the role of giving competence through the real time usage.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:55 PM

Using Altcoin as payment,so right now it's tough to use altcoins as payment,Ethereum and Litecoin have recently been added to many exchanges,which makes them more stable.Stability is a huge part of using altcoins as payment.Investing Altcoin also a great idea,it’s the wild west out there. Altcoin values fluctuate even more heavily than bitcoin. You might get rich on a surprise winner, or watch an altcoin die a slow death. Still, imagine if you had bought $100 worth of bitcoin a few years ago.
saeron-ssi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

You can project the future of an altcoin based on its potential, and its potential based on the developers, projects, and capability to hit the market.

lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

I have never thought of bitcoin going mainstream and altcoins to be the supportive system. All that I used to think of is the growth and the potential it has got to get implemented in various requirements. As the technology is getting used over different needs surely it'll last longer. When there is no competence the growth will not get exposed. Altcoins do the role of giving competence through the real time usage.
I think many of us think the same at some point,in the new generations, technology and telecommunications are given a high priority, which is why more efficient exchange instruments are needed,although sometimes everything seems to go too fast,I do not know if in the end it's good or bad,but for what is perceived in this moment the altcoins are having a considerable boom,since some offer certain differences to certain problems or limitations that arise so that everything seems to indicate that some of them do have a promising future.

Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:30:53 AM

I think in the short term everything is possible. high altcoin price increases and the number of existing communities, making altcoin create a separate market. But in the long run it all depends on what will happen to Bitcoin. Can the altcoin community survive and compete with its predecessor like bitcoin ethereum etc?
In my opinion in the future we only have one crypto that can survive, if Bitcoin can solve the problem like the high transaction fee you mentioned, then it will be a cryptocurrency. Otherwise we should wait for another cryptocurrecncy that will replace Bitcoin.
We must also consider another important issue that is the government's decision. In the future after receiving bitcoin around the world, in some bitcoin countries have been closed because the value of their currency lost with bitcoin, meaning it is a threat to the government. We have to wait for their decision whether they want bitcoin to be the main cryptocurrency or not

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:35 AM

Altcoins values fluctuate even more heavily than bitcoin and investing altcoin is good idea.
and in the future after receiving bitcoin around the world, in some bitcoin countries have been closed because the value of their currency lost with btc.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:54:51 AM

I would say watch the dev team,if the same guys are poping off on new coin every time i would stay away from it.Also reading white papper and thinking is that even posible or have any use for that coin
Briian007

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:15 AM

Many altcoin have great future coming, many altcoin will be used by million of people in all the world for their normal life, but even how it grow up, altcoin will never can beat bitcoin.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:59:11 AM

Some altcoin may have advantage that bitcoin doesn't have. That's why many ICO occur recently as they compete each other to be better than bitcoin.
Altcoin still have a potential and yield more profit compare bitcoin but it's difficult to select the correct one. That's why most trader already prepare for loss and dare to take the risk for unexpected profit !

No matter how may new and good features altcoins and fork coins have over bitcoin, Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any alt. That is a bitter fact for all the altcoin lovers who want altcoin to surpass bitcoins. Other than this, the future of altcoin is good and there is a lot of competition  between the altcoins which is indeed good for all.

As like bitcoin ,Altcoin also have it's own power. Take Ethereum, it also survive as like a bitcoin. The price of Ethereum may low now,but has strong root.So it will not quite at all.Some altcoin will survive only for Short time,but Ethereum is the trusted altcoin as compared to other.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:07:12 AM

there are many altcoins that have the technology and ideas that they adopt as the basis of the utility. this is how you rate a project and try to investigate it. there are many altcoins that have no future or technology. I think everyone should try to look ahead, if the coin has a long concept. then I would be more interested to observe it and invest.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:22:24 AM

I see it still very promising as just like you see ETH, DASH, LTC before it becomes like today.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:25:08 AM

in my opinion, a good altcoin is an altcoin who already had a working product, not a prototype and has a real-life use and clear and achievable roadmap and a huge community will define a successful project.
i really agree with you mate altcoin your opinion are very good analysis, every altcoins have an potential to grow in the marketcap you need to choose for yourself what is the best alts for you to hold or to buy, i suggest to him mate if he want to invest try to buy alts with strong capability to grow in the market the number alts ethereum if he want the future.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:32:00 AM

in my opinion, a good altcoin is an altcoin who already had a working product, not a prototype and has a real-life use and clear and achievable roadmap and a huge community will define a successful project.
i really agree with you mate altcoin your opinion are very good analysis, every altcoins have an potential to grow in the marketcap you need to choose for yourself what is the best alts for you to hold or to buy, i suggest to him mate if he want to invest try to buy alts with strong capability to grow in the market the number alts ethereum if he want the future.
every coin in the market have a potential the thing is how would you may choose for what would be the best coin that you may think have the great future so it is hard to know right but you may actually know the worth of every coin if you may read for what are the best for. i mean by researching and having the knowledge of this coin before you have decide to choose it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀