Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you bought with Bitcoin?  (Read 1787 times)
Timoteus

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:47:54 PM

I have bought skirt
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:51:12 PM

only to trade, I do not think specifically BTC, more now anyway
yen10

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:17:53 PM

I use my bitcoin to buy some online stuff like gadgets, clothes, and food. I also do tradings and I invested by some of my bitcoin in online business. You can do a lot of things with bitcoin particularly when using it online. Besides its very easy to use. But you also need to be careful when visiting websites, because you might be a victim of hacking.
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:19:01 PM

What have you bought with Bitcoin? Is it easy? And how can I do it right?

I bought a couple of steam games from steam official platform. They accept bitcoin as a payment for your software and video game shopping. They do this for long time.

And, I also bought a baikal miner with bitcoin 7 motnhs ago.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

I use my bitcoin to buy some online stuff like gadgets, clothes, and food. I also do tradings and I invested by some of my bitcoin in online business. You can do a lot of things with bitcoin particularly when using it online. Besides its very easy to use. But you also need to be careful when visiting websites, because you might be a victim of hacking.
I have already bought a lot of things using bitcoin converted into our own fiat currency.I bought clothes and other stuffs,and even groceries for our daily consumption.I even use it for my daily allowance and to sustain our daily expenses in the family.By now,i'm starting to earn again because i have a big plan for it when it has reached a large amount already.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:52:21 PM

quite a bit of stuff I've bought from bitcoin. because I make this is my main job so to live the day I depend on the results of the trade.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:52:29 PM

Im actually not spending my bitcoin, I choose to just buy and hold it and see it more like an asset. Though there were times that im tempted to use it as a form of payment for bills to avpid hassle. My wallet allows us to use bitcpin as a form.of payment for prepaid load and even accepted on public and private institutions. There werw tempting offers but always havve to remind myself of keepinhy away from spending.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

When the first time I converted my bitcoin into real money, the first thing I bought for myself was a 1TB external hard drive for my laptop, haha. Well, I'm so happy because I bought something with the amount of bitcoin I earned in the past few months. If ever I earned more btc, I'm going to buy myself a brandnew flagship phone, then I will give presents to my family this christmas and new year.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
richlipkin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

I bought a cookie with Bitcoin at an outdoor vendor fair in Long Island City, NY in 2014. That was my first in-person purchase with BTC and I haven't made another one since then, LOL. Hope to see more adoption by physical vendors soon.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:00:28 PM

I bought a graphics cards but had to return it as it was broken  Angry  Otherwise, the only thing i have bought with bitcoin is altcoins  Cheesy
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:51:42 AM

I bought a lot of things because of the use of bitcoin. Because of the use of it I bought the ones I wanted to buy such as the smartphone, laptop and other items that I had or bought. Only then did I buy low prices? now I have targets that I want to buy. Like Home and Land, Cars and so on .. I hope I can buy it with bitcoin help Smiley Bitcoin is our Genie every time HAHAHA  Grin.
micovcin

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:06:35 AM

I'm buying electronic stuffs by BTC like code game or activision code of some software.
phantasma19

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:32 AM

I first bought things with btc through Newegg.com. they have been accepting btcs as a payment since very long ago.
I bought graphics card and a monitor there.
Kagaya

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:43:54 AM

As of now i don't have earnings yet, but soon that i've already earn some bitcoin i will buy a new phone or maybe a laptop.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:05:01 AM

I have spent Bitcoins for purchasing domain names, refilling top up for my mobile, DTH accounts and it's really as easy as fiat currencies. You just need a single wallet and some Bitcoins (even small part of Bitcoin is fine) to buy anything.

The process will be something like this,

* You will visit the site and pick whatever you want to purchase (Similar to e-commerce sites).
* You click on the checkout option and sign-up or login to your account.
* Select Bitcoin as a payment option.
* You will see a Bitcoin address and exact payment amount (excluding fees). and a timer.
* Log in to your Bitcoin wallet and send the funds the address mentioned in the previous step, make sure you are including fees along with the mentioned amount. (If you are using web wallets like Blockchain.info then fees will be automatically applied). Hit Send.

Done! Not just wait for a little time while your transaction is confirming and your purchase will be marked as paid.
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

I've bought a few things, Pc monitor, CPU and a few other computer bits.

Not bought anything recently but if you buy with bitcoin people will often take much lower offers for things

brandnewidoge

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:52:06 AM

Actually it's hard to bought everything with Bitcoin, but you could exchange it into real money and it will be more easily .
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:54:21 AM

As of now i don't have earnings yet, but soon that i've already earn some bitcoin i will buy a new phone or maybe a laptop.
for the moment I do not think I will buy something, I will actually use it to invest money and of course for profit,with which I can shop

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:02:38 AM

Currently i spend my bitcoins in gambling. It's my way to double my money with a little bit of luck
projectassassin

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

I bought a PC with Bitcoin in real life Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: