Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:51:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you bought with Bitcoin?  (Read 1792 times)
Paul_z8

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

I used BC to pay for car shipping Smiley
Missmhimi

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

I bought a new phone with bitcoin.
yanxiaoyu5008

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

Bitcoin seems to be used more and more widely Grin
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:27:01 PM

Bought a new phone using the bitcoin that i get when i joined signature campaign that pays weekly in bitcoin for a month.
My next target is to buy laptop to start trading maybe it will cost me six months joining in bounties.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:50:17 PM

We flew with my husband on vacation Tongue Tongue Tongue

jailtonjunior

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:03:01 PM

there are some credit cards (like xapo debit card) you can buy everything using bitcoins.
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

Only money. I only exchanged, never bought something with bitcoin. There are still only a few sites that accept bitcoin and many of them don't send to my country or they do with high fees. If it would have been different maybe I would have tried to buy something.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

Only money. I only exchanged, never bought something with bitcoin. There are still only a few sites that accept bitcoin and many of them don't send to my country or they do with high fees. If it would have been different maybe I would have tried to buy something.

Recently, I noticed that even in normal transaction stores can be made through Bitcoin. It is brilliant that we are now witnessing the great revolutions. It's hard to get used to, but I like it a lot.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

I've personally used BTC many times for a variety of things such as making payments, purchasing good, gambling etc.  It has many uses just like any currency once you start using it.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

I'm still thinking of using my bitcoin to buy some data for my internet use but the high cost of transaction fee prevented me from doing it. I might hold it for more time, waiting for another ATH before converting it to some needed amount into fiat.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

Way back to last year, I mostly use my btc to purchase airline ticket through my friend :| I don't how the heck he can find some very good discount on flight tickets which would never exist ever (because I am also very good at finding deals) ..

dertre

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:51:20 AM

Car (VW PASSAT 2005)
Motorcycle (Honda CBR F4i 2003)
Laptop (Lenovo Idepad y510p)
All that for just 1 BTC Cheesy
7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:49:45 AM

What have you bought with Bitcoin? Is it easy? And how can I do it right?
So far, the purchases are not enough. Basically it was to see that it really works, and everything is really real. After all, until you feel it, you will not believe it. But in the future I think to increase my small purchases in this industry.

1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

I've not used BTC to buy directly. The closest has been selling my BTC at USD rates then using the cash to make my purchases. That's work works for me at the moment.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:10:34 PM

What have you bought with Bitcoin? Is it easy? And how can I do it right?

I've never bought something with bitcoins. Since most of sites not allowed crypto currecny as payment method .Like Ebay and Amazon. About the rest shopping site i don't believe them because the scammers are everywhere.I better hold them and invest. I bought the bitcoins with money and hold them when the price down and wait till the price up after that i sell it.
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. I can consider it both an asset and a currency. An asset because as the value rises you are getting bigger conversions compared to how much you bought it as start-up. Currency because more and more merchants are accepting it as form of payment online. It is indeed good to invest on cryptocurrencies. One of the best is Ethereum. It has proven both great in security and value. You can check out more of it's information at www.propthereum.io
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. I can consider it both an asset and a currency. An asset because as the value rises you are getting bigger conversions compared to how much you bought it as start-up. Currency because more and more merchants are accepting it as form of payment online. It is indeed good to invest on cryptocurrencies. One of the best is Ethereum. It has proven both great in security and value. You can check out more of it's information at www.propthereum.io

To be honest, I'm still afraid to pay directly from my Bitcoin wallet. I can not get used to it, and it is very simple and efficient. I must finally convince and try. There are many points to buy.
franpote

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

I prefer to buy new alcoins, so that later they can be exchanged for benefits with bitcoins.

I do not know when this vicious circle will end
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:33 PM

I have done lots of transactions on internet cause nowadays it is so easy to just send to someone coin and gain something for it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
verdi-crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

A lot of translations for my websites! Very cool I must say!

could you elaborate on this? Did you use a certain platform for these translations?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: