Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PIIX][PRE-SALE][DApp]Launch of Blockchain Photo-Sharing DApp: Get Paid To Post  (Read 304 times)
K45P3R707 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:46:47 AM

Launch of Blockchain Photo-Sharing DApp: Get Paid To Post Pictures
PIXELme Launches With Hopes of Using A Familiar Social Media Mobile Outlet To Reach The Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency

What is PIXELme?

PIXELme is a decentralized mobile-based, social photo-sharing application (DApp) and monetizing service with the option to be anonymous! Its core is built to run on top of a blockchain database, known as "Pixel", while storing its users' larger data files within the Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS). The Pixel Blockchain produces a cryptocurrency, known as PIIX. This cryptocurrency comes in the form of a digitally, tradable coin, that users obtain for posting, voting, and commenting on interesting content that they photographed in the real world or discovered while browsing users' content on the PIXELme DApp.

Why PIXELme?

With popular platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest, it’s glaring that Social Media plays a very important role in the daily lives of the millennial generation. It’s in our human nature to want to be, if not at least feel, connected to others and to want to share or show off who we are and what we are made of to the world. However, Companies have taken advantage of this opportunity to capitalize off of Millennials' everyday use of popular social media platforms. Every picture, video, or comment we post on such platforms become ones and zeros, or binary data, in the eyes of the companies who own that specific social media platform. What privacy? No matter the outlet users may use to express their lives through their posts, it is all collected, sorted, and compiled into monetizing data used in target marketing. With the invention of the Blockchain, such monetizing data will no longer fall into the hands of any such company, so long as the social media platform used is built on a blockchain. The right to monetize from such data is given back to the original user to do with, as they so please.

How does PIXELme solve this problem?

Pixel is a blockchain database that is the core of our mobile photo-sharing application, PIXELme. It supports the building of a decentralized online community by means of social interaction with an added economic incentive, a monetizing service that rewards its users in cryptocurrency. Furthermore, for PIXELme to be completely decentralized, that being without any of its data stored on central servers like similar social media platforms. With PIXELme, we chose to utilize the Inter-Planetary File System (IPFS) to store most of our application data. The IPFS shall house all users' larger data files such as images and videos and file them away, each with their own unique cryptographic hash, to be recalled in a flash whenever they are needed by the PIXELme application. All of this combined, allows PIXELme to become the first Photo-Sharing application in history to run completely autonomous, that is without any centralized entity such as a human administrator.

Highlighted Features

⦁   Full Featured Photo-Sharing Social Network with many custom image filters
⦁   Option to be completely anonymous as we only require birthday and email to register
⦁   Earn cryptocurrency rewards
⦁   Mobile wallet built into the DApp with Proof-of-Stake
⦁   Desktop wallet with Proof-of-Stake
⦁   Easy-to-use, Mobile Device CPU miner, PixelMiner, built into the DApp with thread control
⦁   Hybrid PoW/PoS (M7M Proof-of-Mining)

COIN PROPERTIES
Algorithm: M7M "Proof-of-Mining"
Type: mPoW/mPoS
Coin name:  PIXEL
Coin abbreviation: PIX (ERC20 Token)  & PIIX (Pixel Blockchain Coin)
Block reward:  25 PIIX
Total coin supply:  140,245,398 PIIX

TOKEN & COIN DISTRIBUTION

Bounty, AirDrop, Exchanges
20,000,000 PIX/PIIX (14.26%)
Development Team Fund
8,000,000 PIIX (0.05%)
Pre-Sale/Crowdsale
60,000,000 PIX\PIIX (42.78%)

For more information please visit our website to view our Roadmap and to download our Whitepaper. www.pixelme.io
We will be having our Pre-Sale Token Issuance on December 15th 2017 @ 9:00a.m. PST or unless other stated on our website. We will be posting more information soon pertaining to our Bounty Program and our AirDrop schedule.
Our Development Team is currently accepting applications for the following positions:

⦁   Blockchain Developers
⦁   Product Managers
⦁   Win/Linux/Mac Developers
⦁   Android Developers
⦁   iOS Developers
⦁   Department Leaders :   Security, Marketing, Design, UX Design
⦁   Advisors: Blockchain, Business, Financial, ICO

email all resume and questions to hr@pixelme.io
Visit www.pixelme.io
Discord  https://discord.gg/kDwhpWA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeizforshort

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

Pre-sale starts in 26days. I can't wait for that opportunity.
Very interesting platform with complete details in website Smiley
Goodluck to this team!
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:02:56 AM

Thank you jeizforshort and if you or anyone else have any questions or notice we are missing anything on our whitepaper or website, do get in contact with me please. I'd be happy to answer any question you may have to the best of my knowledge. Thanks!
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:30:43 AM

Social media platform in blockchain, i think this project will be succes, DApp look like's instagram with photo sharing. it's will be nice you can get paid only post picture at DApp. whether DApp is available in mobile app?
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:09:51 PM

Yes our DApp will be released on the Android and iOS platforms with also a desktop version of our Pixel wallet for even more added security storage and staking options. Its like if Instagram and Steemit had a baby, PIXELme.
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

Unfortunately, I hate to have to inform everyone that the PIXELme Team and I have decided to put this project on the back burner and pursue our mobile game decentralized app, "Proof-of-Fight" (not finial brand name). We chose to do so because of the many recent apps similar to PIXELme have launched and we want a unique project and that is what "Proof-of-Fight" shall be, unique. That doesn't mean we wont continue to work on PIXELme. We plan to finish it during our free time or continue after beta of "Proof-of-Fight" has a public release. Thank you! Any bounty that people have acquired during this campaign shall be transferred and honored with our new project.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

It's really a shame, founder, is the new project still being created?
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Yes, we are working on both projects still but our main focus being on our unique "Proof-of-Fight" project. Trust me when I say this, its something that you will really enjoy and is created for ages 13 to adults. More to come soon as I really wanna get ahold on our new project before announcement.
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

Hey, it looks like a good project. The chain of the chain is hoping it's subversive.............................
K45P3R707 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

Hey, it looks like a good project. The chain of the chain is hoping it's subversive.............................

I'm sorry, I don't follow? Can you explain please?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: