Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why doesn't developers make application for btc talk org?  (Read 133 times)
HackS (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

Hi all so I've been using this site for some time and I wonder why don't devs of site make app for smartphones, is it because they are afraid of Googles intentions or share you're opinions? Smiley
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

It seems to me that this is because it is impossible to fully use this site from your smartphone. You can write a message now but I am 100% sure that it will be spam. In order to write a quality post you need to read the whole thread. It is easier to do with a large screen on the computer. I may be wrong but this is my opinion.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

It seems to me that this is because it is impossible to fully use this site from your smartphone. You can write a message now but I am 100% sure that it will be spam. In order to write a quality post you need to read the whole thread. It is easier to do with a large screen on the computer. I may be wrong but this is my opinion.
Agreed with you, but it would be cool if there's an app that allows you to read threads you follow, or replies to your thread. It is possible to just view in on the browser in your phone though, and everything is the same, except it being small. Maybe there isn't much point to create an app when you can already view it, with nothing major that can be improved on.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:36:15 AM

I agree also with you, The btc talk website is mobile browser friendly already so there is no need for another mobile application. its a waste of time and a loop hole for spammers.

HackS (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

Agreed with you, but it would be cool if there's an app that allows you to read threads you follow, or replies to your thread. It is possible to just view in on the browser in your phone though, and everything is the same, except it being small. Maybe there isn't much point to create an app when you can already view it, with nothing major that can be improved on.
I'm using it on phone and it's ok,but it would be much better as you said something like chat box or messenger for this site,it's not hard work just need to link site to apk and that is half of job.Smiley
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

Bitcointalk on my mobile interface is exactly the same as the one on the PC. Obviously, it would be nice to have a dedicated app, as long as there would be all the features of the full website.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

I don't think that a forum site will go well on having an app version of it, unlike Facebook, Twitter, or other social media websites the staff of this community will have a massive change in interface in order to look or make the forum site appealing to become an app. But even from personal experience I can still access and write posts in the forum using my mobile phone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: