Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crynet crynet.info advertising network - stock photos, and other red flags  (Read 319 times)
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

Red flags:

- Their SEO sucks, they are not even on page1 when searching for crynet. Ad company should know about SEO

- They seem to just offer advertising with their "partners" and they don't look like they are offering people to partner up with them

- Domain privacy protection

- Domain creation 1 month old, but they say they already "Had several ICO clients"

- 5000$ minimum - with ridiculous up-selling at every step

Mega red flags -

- Their "team" is stock fotos

Heres how the team page looks currently

Heres one of them. I have other pictures saved if they remove it so you can confirm yourself

Ridiculous excuse when confronted

http://crynet.info crypto advertising network (I want this to show up on their google search)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igoralts

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

My name is Igor, I'm the co-founder of Crynet.

Criptix, I think there was a misunderstanding with our marketing manager Ivan and you went all the way to make a Scam Accusation and that was a little bit to much.

When me and Sasha left https://latoken.com/ we where in the marketing team there and saw a lack in ICO services that did a great job with small budgets and did everything fast and with great results. We decided to make Crynet. We are only 2 months old in this field although the team itself is about people with actual competence Sasha has more than 15 years in digital advertising and I myself is an entrepreneur. We are proud of that we’ve made a lot of progress in this 2 months helped playkey and diviproject and are currently helping 3 more ICOs - earthtoken is one of them. And now we have Arseny with us how is a popular advisor in this field. - https://www.linkedin.com/in/strizh moreover he is an advisor of one of our clients.

All these deals where made through personal contacts of our team, the website itself was made one month ago by a designer who filled it up with content and photo stock images. So yes - the pictures on the website are fake - that is true 100%.  Which is a total overlook from our side, but the reason for this is that there was no use for the website, that is why we didn’t check up on it, that’s why we where not doing any SEO for it. All our sales and work is in telegram and we are super busy with that, as anybody who works in this space knows 80% of the services that are bought in crypto don’t have a company behind it - it’s just some guys from Facebook/Telegram. The designer who made the website did not stay in contact with us to update the info on the page. Which is stupid but it is what it is and we where focused on doing our job first and for most.

Crynet is our brand and our child, we hope it grows into a good popular company and are working everyday to make that happen as of the team it is growing and we will be fully remaking it in a few months. If you want to check on whether we provide the service please start with contacting our clients and asking if we worked or not. Or contact Arseny directly and ask him about Crynet.  

If you are looking to do great marketing in Facebook/Instagram, Top crypto media, YouTube and Google - feel free to contact me @advisorbell  I am always there on Telegram to answer your questions. We have an awesome remarketing audience that gets our clients amazing results. The minimum is 5k$, if you like what you see when we are done then will be happy to continue working with you.

We will not be returning to bitcointalk so please forward all the questions to us in Telegram. Thank you!
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

And same profile pics used on social media so it's carefully planned. I wonder what Fiverr you have hired.
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:37:43 PM

Hahahah 100% scam. Fake pictures, fake name, fake project.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: