Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY TALK  (Read 2308 times)
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:22:01 PM

I participated in the bounty of the Artoken Cappasity company and I liked it. The price of the token for the period after the ICO has grown 8 times.  Roll Eyes

Stake VIP wager
Axel21

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

In the past, there have been many interesting and generous bounties. Now we need to look forward, I think it will be a very interesting bounty of the TokenGo project, which allows using standard solutions for ICO and other purposes. The project is very promising and I expect a good bounty
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

In the past, there have been many interesting and generous bounties. Now we need to look forward, I think it will be a very interesting bounty of the TokenGo project, which allows using standard solutions for ICO and other purposes. The project is very promising and I expect a good bounty
I always worry until the last, when I see coins in my purse, And when I can imitate, while getting a good profit. Filling out the spreadsheet and charging my No, it does not mean that you have earned well.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

OK my fellow bounty soldiers let's trade bounty stories about the best bounty we ever participated in and how much was the most coin we ever received as bounty reward from a bounty campaign and let's mention our choice of the best bounty manager on bitcointalk.
 For me the best bounty I ever participated in are those involving the bounty portal especially monaize and AIgang network( they are still ongoing). The highest bounty I ever received was 15000 peculium token for wearing their avatar as my twitter profile pic and my best bounty manager is Tokenmarket

What are all of us talking about here. I have been provided with many bounties campaigns. And common income that I have got was not more than 50 USD. 3-4 weeks of work and you get almost nothing.

Then you have been especially wrong in your choice of campaigns or in your commitment to them. I have made some serious money in the past months with bounties.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

The most profitable i joined bounty so far is Pilar managed by very owned Sylon one of the best manager here at alt coin. I get as far as i remember when i exchange my eth to btc it reach 0.24btc until now im holding it so for me its the most profitable that time.
And best managers goes to Sylon, Dreadley and etc.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

the best bounty i received was from oyster protocol signature compaign.

i got 30000 coin wich valued at this moment at 0.5$.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

Whatever bounties you receive, make sure they are from successful ICO.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

150k pieces of CENTRA is my largest campaign bounties for now.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

So far a good bounty program comes from trade.io and the ICO is great in general.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

OK my fellow bounty soldiers let's trade bounty stories about the best bounty we ever participated in and how much was the most coin we ever received as bounty reward from a bounty campaign and let's mention our choice of the best bounty manager on bitcointalk.
 For me the best bounty I ever participated in are those involving the bounty portal especially monaize and AIgang network( they are still ongoing). The highest bounty I ever received was 15000 peculium token for wearing their avatar as my twitter profile pic and my best bounty manager is Tokenmarket

What are all of us talking about here. I have been provided with many bounties campaigns. And common income that I have got was not more than 50 USD. 3-4 weeks of work and you get almost nothing.

Then you have been especially wrong in your choice of campaigns or in your commitment to them. I have made some serious money in the past months with bounties.

well the only thing that you are right about is that there are a lot of bounty campaigns of worthless icos.
but i can say only about my experience. i have participated in 10 bounty programs. and i started in august, the profits are different. from 0$-3 thousands. and i could have made more, but i had to sell some tokens, and a week after they cost x4, or even more. i am talking about storm token. i still have a couple of thousands of them. it's just a matter of a wrong choice. choose carefully and don't give up. of course it's not a regular and stable job, but you don't spend 8 hours a day on it.. good luck

yusuf A

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

Facebook username: # your Facebook username #Avandy Westlys

Facebook url: https://free.facebook.com/westlys

Followers: # the number of your followers #1227
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

I know a dude has won $1250 in just one day. Topl social media bounty contest rocks!!
jewealim

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I began working for abundance campaignes 3 months back, and the best was Revain twitter abundance. They promissed 5 million of dollars for the entire abundance pool, yet decreased the last installment to 1 million. Regardless of it I got token equivalent to 256$ only for multi week - 7 retweets. Another great abundance was KickICO and HeroCoin. Yet, regardless I holding them, in light of the fact that the undertaking are very promissing and the cost is presently low.
POGO393

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

I discovered this network recently, and I am little afraid because I don't know how to send the links
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

Can't bloody wait till I can get into Signature bounties

Well, in your current rank, it is not that easy to get a bounty reward from a campaign that you joined. Most of the campaigns only allow jr members above to participate in their Projects. Be more productive and informative about posting topics so you can earn merit and improve your rank.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Popular ICO have lots of participants and thus reward is relatively low per stake. I most profitable bounty I have so far is AdEx, like $1000 for wearing their signature for a few days. It's pure luck.

Also, the good thing about a popular ICO, well it is not considered a scam but it affects the distribution of stakes for the members of the bounty campaign. In order to get a high stake maybe you should join it as early as you can. Join their telegram too in order to be updated for the latest news and updates.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

UTRUST TOKEN is the best bounty i ever had.
I collected so many tokens from the ICO bounty.
total income from participating in the bounty is.
26,000 USD, which really helps alot on my financial.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I think that this is a very large amount, maybe I will earn such big money someday. Luck plays a big role in cryptocurrency.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

i don't believe that from one ICO can be such serious sum of money, even if participate in all bounties and, there only 20 people at all Smiley

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
POGO393

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

I need  the merits,can someone help me,to say how to earn merits,thats post i need to do to earn at less 1 merit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: