Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY TALK  (Read 2303 times)
onyebuchi81 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:35:35 PM

OK my fellow bounty soldiers let's trade bounty stories about the best bounty we ever participated in and how much was the most coin we ever received as bounty reward from a bounty campaign and let's mention our choice of the best bounty manager on bitcointalk.
 For me the best bounty I ever participated in are those involving the bounty portal especially monaize and AIgang network( they are still ongoing). The highest bounty I ever received was 15000 peculium token for wearing their avatar as my twitter profile pic and my best bounty manager is Tokenmarket

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bisa coy

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

but in my opinion for the 15,000 peculium tokens it is very little because I myself get 75000 peculium tokens and the price even though sold as a whole it does not reach 0.01 eth.

SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:58:08 PM

Popular ICO have lots of participants and thus reward is relatively low per stake. I most profitable bounty I have so far is AdEx, like $1000 for wearing their signature for a few days. It's pure luck.
heartz31

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

Can't bloody wait till I can get into Signature bounties
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

suggest me some bounties also... i also want to do.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

Dude I also got some of peculium and i think it's shitty coins imho. Better find good biunty wothout airdrops with promising and working project. So good luck to you bounty soldier).
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

i can recommend you the United traders ico and bounty campaign. it seems very fair and transparent. you are getting paid every week in bitcoins, and after the token sale ends you get the tokens as well. but there's no social bounty, only signature. and it's worth mentioning that, if your bitcointalk rank changes, they update your information, which i think is very fair. just google it and you'll see it by yourselves.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:05:59 PM

Participated in some bounties, 2 of them already cancelled their ICO so no luck there in getting paid.

Waiting to get paid for another 5 bounties I did, one ICO is going great, the other ICO doesn't really matter as they have everything finished, another ICO barely made the softcap and the last two ICOs are scheduled for launch and haven't started yet. Also invested into the ICO thats in my signature, chose that project cause I personally have experience in the field they want to tackle and believe in it, after joining their bounty I decided a few days ago that I also wanted to invest into it.

I just hope these ICOs make it really, not only for my own sake but also because I try to pick bounties of companies that I believe will be succesfull in what they want to do.
Bounties of ICO's that I participated in: UAHPay, Gitto, Ankorus, Snovio & Goal Bonanza.

Bounties that failed: SPARTA and AfterSchool, both got nervous because of the potential of their token being referred to as a security by regulators and cancelled.

I'd say the best bounty manager I've run into so far and I haven't done this for long is either BestWebCreator, who is very responsive and helpfull or Deadley (and ubercool) who is very organized.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

FinShi Capital instagram bounty brought me something near 1.2 ETH on current exchange
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

Popular ICO have lots of participants and thus reward is relatively low per stake. I most profitable bounty I have so far is AdEx, like $1000 for wearing their signature for a few days. It's pure luck.
I think this is essentially what it boils down to, luck.  There are a lots of bounties but no real way of telling which ones won't just disappear.  Of course you do your usual research but even then things can go sideways.  As far as a sig campaign goes just pick a decent one and hope for the best while you're posting like you usually do.  You really don't lose anything in the end.
SilverVigilante

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:46:42 PM

The money I earned the most and the TruFlip I supported the most, but I think the most successful campaign manager is Sylon and needmoney. They are quite successful and they definitely take care of the user.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

Can't bloody wait till I can get into Signature bounties
dont wory my friend we all have been there just keep looking there are icos that support jr membership you just have to look for it good luck my friend.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:21 PM

The best bounty personally for me was bounty - Bancor. They paid me over 800 coins by facebook and twitter

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:09:04 PM

suggest me some bounties also... i also want to do.

Try to post for some weeks. Really - there so many interesting themes and people on forum who you can address questions. The you will become Jr. Member and thus you will be able to look carefully, 'cause some ICO take for bounty Jr.Members, at least some moderate quantity of them. And then if you are really interested in crypto will your golden age begin because you will be able to q&a on forum and (hopefully) will get tokens for that, obligatory will have additional knowledge and higher your rank. Good Luck and have fun!
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

All bounties are great as long as they paid or are paying. The best project that I joined is the current one, VLB. And by “best”, I mean every information they provide is the most clear among other projects. I can say that they have a great plan. Meanwhile, I joined HEROCOIN’s Facabook and Twitter bounty and I’m able to receive almost 700,000 PLAY, that is equivalent to almost 56 ETH. And lastly, every manager have their own way of managing bounties, and as long as they do what should they do, they are the best! Shoutout to all hardworking managers out there!

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:17:13 AM

Minexcoin bounty has paid me most though It did not pay early. I made so much money with Minexcoin in livecoin exchange. It was in dashboard portal form.

HOMT