Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Equipment for trading  (Read 1003 times)
thr3

Activity: 77
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:07 AM

A single machine which is powerful enough + good internet connection.

And lots of screens. You need at least three. Because you will need to trade in multiple exchanges in multiple markets(pairs). Since cryptocurrencies are not regulated, a lot of the big whales make or break the market on whim oftentimes for their own profit hence don't follow the market trend on only one exchange.
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Algo Trader

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

If you are Day trader and do Algorithmic Trading then you should have MacOS, Windows works fine, but MacOS is better for its flexibility and power.

Security is also better for MacOS. You must have big screen if you prefer laptop. Otherwise choose MacMini with Custom big screen. That would be the best option if you do trading at fixed place and much of the Mover or traveller.

For travelling any Mac would work fine. PM me if you need specs and specifics of Screens and Refresh Rate, Tech details.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

Use your phone for trading is enough. Bittrex, Binance have good website for mobile trading. The best thing while trading with your phone is your can trade anywhere you want.  Wink

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:03:16 AM

I like a machine with a decent ram and memory, and a few monitors
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Hey people,

Just wanted to know which set up is the best for trading, because i need to get a new laptop and really thinking about going for a macbook.
Trading is not possible with a Ipad Pro.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

Exchanges sites like Bittrex or Poloniex lag a bit to my PC sometimes the Browser is not responding at all loosing great opportunities to trade to a certain coin because i have a crappy core 2 duo system so my advice was to go for decent laptop with a stable internet connection go for mac book if you have a budget to afford it, for Ipad pro or even Android phone i think it is not possible because the price movement is not good for real time monitoring, you need to refresh to look for an update which is not convenient i tried it on chrome android version so it's not possible.
Funny enough, I make use of a core 2 duo system as well, although not crappy but I can say it has been able to stand the test of time and I am using it to trade on these two platforms beautifully well.

It might be your RAM is low and you have a lot of applications or websites with high RAM usage opened all at once which could be causing the lag. However, depending on the browser you are using on your smartphone, which in my case I use chrome, real life update on the charts and chart monitoring has never been a problem and so easy to do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

Three or more monitors. A PC (nothing special). Backup generator. Backup internet connection;

Use your phone for trading is enough. Bittrex, Binance have good website for mobile trading. The best thing while trading with your phone is your can trade anywhere you want.  Wink
No, just no.

It is very difficult to monitor multiple charts, log in/out and operate multiple or even one exchange using a phone. For some reason poloniex logs me out every 5 minutes on a phone and crpytowatch likes to drop all my settings, and every time I switch back and forth between a chart, everything else is disturbed or logged out. Forget reactions to a split second movement, reaction to a wall-buy, or competing with other traders with your orders. The keyboard and mouse are very helpful for the process of order entry and split second movements.

60659 📦
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:29:12 AM

In my opinion for newbie trader use laptop or PC is more easy to read and to understand the charting than Ipad or mobile android. Because with bigger screen we can add more indikator in the chart when use Trading View platform and will be more easy to learn price action. But if you expert already how to  read the chart in PC , then you can use Ipad or mobile android. If you full trader is important to understand how to use  all equipment because not possible all the time in front of PC.

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

Just wanted to know which set up is the best for trading, because i need to get a new laptop and really thinking about going for a macbook.

Keep it simple, IMO. Lots of people think they need multiple giant monitors for dozens of charts and indicators. I've found that with my trading setup, less is more. I get by just fine with my two standard laptop PCs. 16GB RAM should be fine for lots of charts open in tabs. I mostly trade the daily/weekly charts these days, so I just set wide alarms in case of major fundamental news/events, and I basically just set-and-forget leveraged positions with stop losses.

My girlfriend loves Macbooks, but if you just need a machine for trading, it's totally overpriced. I'd much rather a $300 ASUS for this....
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

To me laptop is the best equipment you can used for trading! With laptop one will have a lerge view of the market and placing an order is easy by just clicking. I also think one can combine most of the tools such laptops, Mac,  Ipad and some smart phone.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:28:31 AM

Hey people,

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

You don't necessarily need too much roobost system to do your trading. Just get a good PC/Smart Phone and a fast internet facility then you are good to go
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

Hey people,

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

Go what ever you want dude as long as you do have an internet connection which is that is the most important things to access the trading site , as long as you are not using only phone because mostly of the trading website are not mobile friendly so it is difficult to trade with it, it is more easy if you use pc or macbook any that has a big screen
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

In my opinion for newbie trader use laptop or PC is more easy to read and to understand the charting than Ipad or mobile android. Because with bigger screen we can add more indikator in the chart when use Trading View platform and will be more easy to learn price action. But if you expert already how to  read the chart in PC , then you can use Ipad or mobile android. If you full trader is important to understand how to use  all equipment because not possible all the time in front of PC.
I’m not really sure of iPad, but I know that there are platforms that allow mobile trading on Android, and that’s impressing. I prefer to do mobile trading, cause I’m not the type that loves to carry my laptop around everywhere I go, due to the bad boys. But I can easily carry my mobile around everywhere I go.

Keep it simple, IMO. Lots of people think they need multiple giant monitors for dozens of charts and indicators. I've found that with my trading setup, less is more. I get by just fine with my two standard laptop PCs. 16GB RAM should be fine for lots of charts open in tabs. I mostly trade the daily/weekly charts these days, so I just set wide alarms in case of major fundamental news/events, and I basically just set-and-forget leveraged positions with stop losses.

My girlfriend loves Macbooks, but if you just need a machine for trading, it's totally overpriced. I'd much rather a $300 ASUS for this....
Hmm, you guys really have time for all these stuffs, so you make use of two computers for trading? Nice! For me, I don’t, I only make use of a single laptop and I believe it does the same thing, and I will also make profits as people using 100 laptops. Making use of many laptops doesn’t mean you will be making profit more than everyone, so it’s of no use. I’m okay with one.
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

you also need a good bunch of pump group alert.

They often share great signals for when to buy.

Plausible target value Smiley

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

you also need a good bunch of pump group alert.

They often share great signals for when to buy.

Plausible target value Smiley
it depend on you that where and which type of trading you want to do. if you want to do trading with crypto then you don't need much equipment. but you just need a computer system and an internet system so that you can access in this forum and then you can buy and sale everything online whenever you want.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Hey people,

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

You can use anything like laptop (with minimal spec), maybe you use smartphone   Wink
It's definitely easier, and you can take it anywhere and anytime. I use Android and trusted apps to do a rade.
almost the same and no obstacles at all except the internet signal.
Use Z trader or Tabtrader or other app to monitor prices such as blockfolio or delta.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:00:22 PM

Need computer with a stable internet connection. you can use macbook also.
use strategy and skills for your trading investment.
I use Android and chrome browser for trading. thanks.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

haha, the most important equipment for trading I think it is the high speed Internet, it help you entry and exit quickly. Besides, you just need a normal PC or Laptop is enough

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:47:30 PM

Hey people,

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

The tools that you what to used in trading should be your personal decision as there are many tools you can used in trading ranging from destop computer to smart phone. I am using Samsung s5 for trading on poloniex site an it is quite impressive and I have downloaded many trading tools and software from Google store that I am using in my trading. Laptops is the best trading tools you can using for easy movement and proper view of all trading assets.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

Whatever type of laptop you had as long as you have access to the internet and it can run browser for the trading platforms you prefer to use will be the best thing. You don't need to have the best equipment for trading since they are all running with browsers and we don't have to install something from them. A simple up-to-date computer desktop/laptop/mac/ipad that you can browse quickly that will be enough for you.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:39:40 PM

I am just using mobile for trading.. But if you want to maximize your trading analysis, you need a laptop or pc.
Next,  you need sites like tradingview.  If you are trading crypto its wise to have a subscription in coinygy.
For better experience try to have multiple monitors so you can watch how the charts move from hourly,  daily and even small time frames.

Hey people,

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: