Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:12:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Some Scam or Ponzi Coins ICOs To Invest In  (Read 843 times)
riffaz (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

you need to preach this bro hahaha Grin

Grin Grin Grin

riffaz (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:47:32 AM

You have come to the right place..there's bit connect, there's one coin, superior coin. Need more?

you mean the coin that has been stolen by the former lead programmer Nathan Senn and a gang of a dozen or so others please help to keep it off exchanges.? Nathan has taken all 310 million ?

I heard FBI is after this team..

riffaz (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:50:48 AM

Well you are in the right place,where the coins are just created to scam a lot of people how about Electoneum  Tongue

The most recent biggest disappointment
 - People were so hyped just because it is from UK
 - know team
 - uber CEO also invested.
 - bla2.. big news.

then news, again news,,, news after news..

They do not have a working wallet at least now..

I bought some.. but I am not expecting a good profit from this after all these shortcoming and delay..
The profit from Electroneum will very small or nothing hen compare to the ponzi coins...

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:56:51 AM

This is the sad truth because everyone wants to make more than alts can gain.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
riffaz (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:57:47 AM

While I wouldn't take part it, it would be interesting to do some data mining on previous coin Ponzis to build a classifier which predicts the shutdown date based on patterns of investment and payout (and other features).

Still wouldn't go for one though.  There are some ethical issues involved as you would be trying to game a system which is set up to steal from people.

I agree with you in the ethical part.. but you see protectors and genius minds are killing millions of people just for gold and oil.. then covering it up with some stories.. and spreading it using the medias..

we do not do such biggest sins.. we steal / get some from some thieves. that's ok..  
we do not support them.. we just use the opportunity..
no ICO participant either got cheated..
right after the platform live the profit is 10% - 30%

No gun, No bomb, No Killing, No Innocents Blood, No Genocide, No Disgracing The  Human Kind, Not Covering Up, so no guilty either..

riffaz (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:00:05 AM

haha really nice, but yeah i agree with you that most of ponzi-scheme ICO Is the most profitable if compare to real ICO project. once again you cant do that forever there will be one time that fake coin become scam and disappear. Shortterm investing go ahead you become greedy you loose all

Yup, that's the plan.. only for short term investment for a huge return..

riffaz (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:06:34 AM

I gained a lots of profits from coins/tokens ICOs which were / are marked as spam and ponzi.

All the highly trusted, good development team, well known team, ranked high and hyped too much coins/tokens ICO even do not give me the capital back.

So I've decided to invest in more scam / ponzi coins.

I am looking for coins like Bit Connect, Regal Coin, Hextra Coin, Western Coin, Ucoin Cash, etc..

List them here please...

Are you high on weed?
This is really a serious issue. Investors are only interested in profits, companies are only interested in investments, exchanges are only interested in commissions and as a result hundreds of zero-utility, zero-value tokens are today trading on exchanges.
As per a reliable source, only 8% of ICOs started in 2017 are really developing what they promised before ICO. The biggest blame goes to greed-striken Crypto Investors like one in OP, who only care about profits no matter where their money is actually being used or no matter if they get scammed next very day.

Still much much better than buying oil form ISIS  Tongue Tongue Tongue

mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:14:34 AM

LOL you have me there,most ICOs are scams there are getting more profit than the real ICO project such thing should be stopped or the cryptomarket would be untrusted more.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

Open up Coinmarketcap.com then close your eyes and pick one at random..
I can guarantee you will find one 99% of the time.

Oh and congrats on bragging about profiting from scam coins.
How does it feel lacking integrity ?

Thanks for coming and ruining crypto forever.. glad you came.  Roll Eyes
If only we could get even more spineless slimy greedy worthless assholes in crypto ?
Then we could REALLY PONZI ROI's IT UP IN HERE HARD !

FUD first & ask questions later™
aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:28:05 AM

Extraordinary. You are looking for something that people say is a Scam. But, you still want to invest and not consumed by the talk of many people. many projects that we think are scam and fraud, but instead success with coin prices above prediction. In fact I sometimes regret not to invest.
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

Probably one coin is the ponziest of them all, but you have to diversify to other ponzis too so the other ponzis won't get jealous. Bitconnect is one, amway too is one. Bit-coooo-nneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect! LMAO

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

I gained a lots of profits from coins/tokens ICOs which were / are marked as spam and ponzi.

All the highly trusted, good development team, well known team, ranked high and hyped too much coins/tokens ICO even do not give me the capital back.

I am looking for coins like Bit Connect, Regal Coin, Hextra Coin, Western Coin, Ucoin Cash, etc..

List them here please...

You made me smile mate, your the most unique member in this forum that I've seen it here. Imagine most of the community here they avoid and hate ponzi scheme, but instead of getting yourself away from it but you still looking for it. Honestly, why did you like to invest in scam site? Maybe you are rich people that's why your throwing your money in none sense investment.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

List them here please...

You made me smile mate, your the most unique member in this forum that I've seen it here. Imagine most of the community here they avoid and hate ponzi scheme, but instead of getting yourself away from it but you still looking for it. Honestly, why did you like to invest in scam site? Maybe you are rich people that's why your throwing your money in none sense investment.

He is not throwing his money. He is trying to take advantage of the pump, the hype and the scam. I would've done the same thing if I didn't consider that someone naive is losing money because of it or if I had guts Smiley (not sure what prevents me actually). I did make some money on couple of airdrops that were hyped to moon but I do feel bad for people who got sucked in to it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

List them here please...

Actually i am ..the OP is a bullshitter playing games for attention.
And what i quoted you saying is more retarded bullshit.

ALL OF YOU LOVE SUPPORTING SHIT COINS FOR PROFITS.
..not a minority ..not some ..but every fucking one of you immoral little investard *NOOBS*.

FUD first & ask questions later™
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:54:26 PM

Your topic made my day  Cool Cool we do not see this kind of topic that often!   Grin Grin  what about onecoin?  Tongue

you mean oncoin DOT eu? or onecoinico DOT io  ?
I am quite confuse with google results...

it's actually onelife.eu
riffaz (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:01:03 AM

Same as I'm doing lol, turned 5k into 100k in 2-3 months with the ponzis.

Gold rewards- just finished their token sale, its listed on etherdelta for $4 or so, this one has the best support team and I expect it to hit $30 within a month.
Falconcoin- crappy
davorcoin- decent hype
polynetwork- crappy but decent hype
homeblockcoin- looks ok
nexcoin
ucoincash
forzacoin- crappy
bitsupreme
cryptoxchanger- hyped, looks good
bitrootz
bitfintech
chronium
numivcoin- launched 2 days ago
neoconnect- most recent

I'm splitting the money between all of them with bigger investments in cryptoxchanger, davorcoin and gold rewards. I recommend gold rewards highly but you won't get the ICO price now. I doubt the 50-100 gains will be possible soon with so much competition.

Thanks for the list.

I already have Gold Reward, Falcon Coin, Davor Coin, Ucoin cash,  Numiv Coin...

I've decided NOT to invest in NEOC

I will check the others...

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

Ponzi coin in my view does not exist. If you want ponzi, that is another matter entirely. you can google that and I'm sure you will have couple of them to choose. But if you are looking for hyped coin you will definitely get them on many many social media platform.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

He's actually being serious. He's not investing in the lending, but actually in the currency.
These all follow the same pattern, sell for $0.5-$1 at ICO and after that they rise enormously in exchange. I sold half my BitSerial at 600% profit on the second day.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
stopicocampaign

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:16:30 AM

Invest in stopico Grin Grin Grin

It is a honest scam ico

Since you're looking for some scam ico to invest on.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

Ponzi coin in my view does not exist. If you want ponzi, that is another matter entirely. you can google that and I'm sure you will have couple of them to choose. But if you are looking for hyped coin you will definitely get them on many many social media platform.
Perhaps more is the SCAM. it is the most appropriate word when we determine a coin to commit fraud or not.
Nowadays a lot of projects have a bad reputation level and we have to be careful in taking every decision.
when the coin experiences SCAM then it will harm everything and will only benefit one party only, that is the developers coin who is not responsible.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: