Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3110 times)
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Bounty but its not passive Smiley But if u ask u wife work for u it will be passive Smiley Also if u gave u money to somebody good trader to trade for u it will be passive too. Mining also is passive but need controll too . Every work here could be passive if u look on it from different side Smiley
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.
Well I guess daily income on trading is not possible because as you can see everyday we cannot guarantee if that coin will be always pump and even though we trade in a lot of alts. As we can remember there are times that all coins and even bitcoin was in all dump stage, that is why I think it is impossible of having a daily income on trading, maybe monthy is possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

I think it's hard to make stable everyday income with trading because you cant always win. Better use weekly trading with 10-30 % profit
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Bounty but its not passive Smiley But if u ask u wife work for u it will be passive Smiley Also if u gave u money to somebody good trader to trade for u it will be passive too. Mining also is passive but need controll too . Every work here could be passive if u look on it from different side Smiley
of course This is not sarcasm, But if you answer in essence the question asked, then I generally can not understand how trading can be passive. Investments passive Maybe, but not trade. For a successful trader, you need to have enough time to control the market. This is the key to success.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Trading always is riskly if u trade not good it will hurt u with passive income , better to invest somewhere like ico or work on bounty !

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
Well I guess daily income on trading is not possible because as you can see everyday we cannot guarantee if that coin will be always pump and even though we trade in a lot of alts. As we can remember there are times that all coins and even bitcoin was in all dump stage, that is why I think it is impossible of having a daily income on trading, maybe monthy is possible.
The actual earnings can't be determine easily in a daily basis, I think you are correct in terms of getting the figures, trading is very unpredictable
yet so entertaining for those who loves taking the risk and have a lots of time to monitor each coins movements, but surely you can earn from this
activity if you will deal with it in much longer period of time before getting your income.
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

100$ is not a huge budget but I think that you also can invest in some ICO and cheap coins such as Stellar, Abyss,.. Besides, you should work for bounty campaign to get more money

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

of course This is not sarcasm, But if you answer in essence the question asked, then I generally can not understand how trading can be passive. Investments passive Maybe, but not trade. For a successful trader, you need to have enough time to control the market. This is the key to success.
professional traders pass almost all their free time at the auction. You must understand that your professionalism and experience will go properly, but only to the detriment of your family.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

The only way I think you can earn passively through trading is when you are using a trading bot. look for a more reliable platform that uses a bot for trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.
I strongly agree, there's no easy way to achieve what he said. It requires a lot of efforts and hardwork to achieve that thing. Maybe this is the beginning of your wish. Have a luck bro
If you will plan for having passive income and that too on daily basis, then you will be needing to work hard and that you will have to take certain decisions as well. While doing so, there are likely chances of suffering a loss as well as one wrong move will destroy all your plan. It is better not to go this much fast while doing trading. You needto remain consistent and that you need to pull out your money at time when things are in your favor.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

If you want to receive daily income from trading, you need to have enough experience and practice.
Even experienced traders can not be easy to avoid losses. You can choose specific coins, buy them at a low price and sell at a higher price. But it's gonna take a while. Successful trading is a combination of experience and practice, without which you are more likely to suffer losses
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Trading is not easy profiting source you need a lot of knowledge and a big risk as well the continuous analysis and monitoring in the market.Right decisions when in trading of coins or buying.Making passive income is possible but like i said right decision is important to  sustained income.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.

I know he is wrong to say the right word but i think he does not mean it.
However, deny the word of passive, actually make daily profit is not that easy. We can make it but its not easy.
We need more experience before we can make daily.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

That is not a very good idea, market sometimes does not go into your way and may tend to lose all your money.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Being a passive earner, your wife will have to do some practical work as well. What I think about passive earning is, you are holding a bitcoins, prices are continuously increasing and you are earning without doing anything.

At right time, after observing the market trends, you are likely to sell your investments and grab momentous profits. This is passive earning. May be I am wrong, in such case, please correct me.
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

If you're talking about investing in alt coin and hold it and do nothing well that's a really big risk their even in bitcoin with its volatility but if you're gonna do trading well it is not passive at all you need to do something to profit a lot from your investment you don't just watch things go on smoothly cause it will never be smooth with all these fluctuation it is hard to say you can earn a lot of profit passive.

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

I prefer you to transfer your funds in bittrex and start trading. Buy those altcoins that has a good quality and have the potential to increase in it's value in a short or long period of time.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

In trading there is no passive income. Even for investment, you need to spend a lot of time to choose a coin for investment. And about the trade within a day, I do not say at all, because time consumes a lot on the trade. Passive income can be called only in one case: you do not work physically.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Capital is not a basis in trading, wether it is small or big amount it depends on how you work in the market by gathering information about which cryptocurrency is good and have future. The important thing is experience in the trading because you can handle or make a good decision incase of low or pumping price. Trading have no stable income, for your question, I think you can't make passive daily income in trading because it is volatile and no what will know the future of cryptocurrency.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Passive daily income with trading is not possibe according to me. With trading, there are so many risks associated. So trading cannot be associated with a DAILY source of income as you say. Trading discipline teaches us so many things. We have to be very patient trader because quick rewards don't await us on trading platforms. So trading is not a fixed source of income, all i would say!
You can surely make some very good amount of earnings once you get into the field of trading but the fact is you really need to be very much careful while dealing the things as this will have higher probability of loss of money too and that you really need to think for a long period of time before making any final decision. Stay determined and firm and that you will for sure be able to make some good money out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: