Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?
Investing in Lending Plateform - 6 (3.9%)
Trading alt coins - 78 (50.3%)
Investing ICO - 24 (15.5%)
Mining - 11 (7.1%)
Holding - 36 (23.2%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I make passive daily income with trading?  (Read 3112 times)
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

I think u could find some nice professional traders who can trade on you money and make for you passive income , remember good traders trade only via your API without access to withdrawal you money to secure you investment and risk of scam.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

I think your word is a bit wrong, if you say get a profit of course, but passive income is different again, passive income is when you do not do anything you keep money?
while trading you have to do it, you can not keep quiet and will get the money.
I strongly agree, there's no easy way to achieve what he said. It requires a lot of efforts and hardwork to achieve that thing. Maybe this is the beginning of your wish. Have a luck bro
If you will plan for having passive income and that too on daily basis, then you will be needing to work hard and that you will have to take certain decisions as well. While doing so, there are likely chances of suffering a loss as well as one wrong move will destroy all your plan. It is better not to go this much fast while doing trading. You needto remain consistent and that you need to pull out your money at time when things are in your favor.
I really think so that having a passive income is something not at all possible in trading as there comes certain occasions when the market values of the crypto coins in which you are trading starts falling down and at that time, you need to hold your coins in order to stay safe. At that time, you cannot think of having any earning till the time the market value goes up and that you can sell out your coins.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

I think u could find some nice professional traders who can trade on you money and make for you passive income , remember good traders trade only via your API without access to withdrawal you money to secure you investment and risk of scam.

The main question is "will professional traders do such thing?" I dont think so, why prof traders will trade with your small money while they can do it with their own money and get more profit without worrying about other's money?
By the way I dont even understand how it is possible to earn passive income in trading while trading is an activity where we should be actively doing something on it. Maybe your suggestion is the only way to get passive income without doing something in trading with letting others to trade with our money. But what is the point of it?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

At present many ICO projects are appearing every day, but not all are profitable for all investors. But do not worry if you can find a good plan it can return huge profits for you.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

You will definitely loose money if you put your money in Passive earning schemes (e.g. Bitconnect).  Stay away from them. Trading is difficult and sure as hell could make you money.

If you want to get the passive income, best option is through Funding the Margin Traders by providing Liquidity from exchanges like Bitfinex.  You can make as much as 0.03-0.1% daily.s

Investing in ICO is okay in terms of Risk given you are investing in them after a long and thorough survey. Without survey and Looking into project Technology and Team's dedication to work.

90% of ICOs will fail in long run. So either get out early or Find the ICOs which are here to stay otherwise You will end up holding the bag of Sh*t when the Bubble Burst. Yes. ICOs right now in Bubble. Accept that and work your way around, You can stay longer than most of the people making money.
Really no doubt about this as a whole lot of them are just there on exchanges without any product and nothing to offer to the community except for those who want to risk their money in pump and dump activities which most of those coins or tokens only offer.

For someone who really want to invest in ICO, it would be better to invest in good projects that would at least make some impact and not just some useless coins that would end up dead.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

If you’re tired of the same-old passive income suggestions and you’re looking to make a little crypto, I’ve got 4 suggestions for you to try out.
Put some money in KCS
Proof-of-Stake Mining with Decred
Delegated Proof of Stake with ARK
Earn GAS with NEO
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

Can I make passive daily income with trading?
I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and
start buying alt coins for profit.

I think the question mate is a bit counter intuitive; trading is usually more related to active means of earning because you would have to really be updated, and you need to take a closer look of the market to see its movements and changes that would be your guide to whichever trade you want to pursue. Therefore, more than a passive venture, it is actually more of an active one. Passive ventures are more related to investments and bounties because you won't have to be in check every time.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

I have little money of about 100$, Is it a good idea to start jump on Bittrex or Poloniex and

I am not sure trading could be relative to "passive" income in this market. I say that because trading, especially day trading, is actually the most active means of earning because you have to closely look at the market and always be ready to do business at a moments' notice because assets in this market may move abruptly at any time and moment. So, considering it passive is not accurate. On the other hand, if you want a more passive approach, then holding and investment is for you. They are more considerable to be passive because you just need to buy or invest, and then wait for return, which is a better definition of a "passive" venture.

PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Which Crypto Investment Option is Best?

Investing in Lending Plateform - never invest here you will loose all u investment 100%
Trading alt coins - nice way but if u use crypto bots u can earn like 10-12% per month passivly
Investing ICO - very nice idea to invest in ico but hard to choose good project and invest there
Mining - i think its best passive income in crypto but  need repair bad gpus and always monitoring processes
Holding - if u known what its also good way to passive income
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

Definitely yes!  Depending on how much you are trading with and the quality of your planning.  If passive income is your goal,  that mean you should not aim too high get your passive income in percentage increase of your holding and you should be fine.

lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

It depends on your choice of altcoins and I think you can earn a great deal when your investment is high on trading.
If you need a lot of money, what you need when you have the money you need to earn in trading.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

don't know exchanging could be with respect to "aloof" salary in this market. I say that since exchanging, particularly day exchanging, is really the most dynamic methods for winning since you need to nearly take a gander at the market and dependably be prepared to work together at a minutes' notice since resources in this market may move unexpectedly whenever and minute. Along these lines, thinking of it as detached isn't exact. Then again, on the off chance that you need a more un involved approach, at that point holding and venture is for you. They are more significant to be un involved on the grounds that you simply need to purchase or contribute
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Top1: Trading alt coins
 Grin Everyone wants their assets to double or more
This should be a survey of risk appetite
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

of the options you provide the most appropriate daily profit is mining, because with the mining you do not have to think about the condition of the market and with the mining you do not worry your funds stuck in the expensive price, I suggest avoid and stay away from coin based landing coin it is like a boomerang will kill you by spending the assets you have.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

of cos , i have made over 1000$ in the past 3 days by trading, so i think you can definitely make daily income profits by trading, you just need to know how to trade
as what they are always saying that trading is risky. maybe you can make a passive daily income with trading but before you can make income as i always saying be knowledgeable enough,learned first the trading process,know the advantages and disadvantages of the trading.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

You can earn by investing in ICO, trading and also by working as a freelancer for the cryptocurrency. But, daily trading is a bit of risky. Because the crypto market is highly volatile and even more than the Silver. If, you want to trade in crypto then quick trading will be beneficial by taking lower profit.
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

You cannot make easy revenue with exchanging, exchanging is a dynamic salary, it's mean you have to do the purchase and pitch to make benefit, however in the event that you need to influence automated revenue from alt to coin speculation at that point it's conceivable, on the off chance that you need an easy revenue from alt coins its mean you are taking a gander at long haul venture, and its not a smart thought to contribute without legitimate information, learn and discover data before you contribute
TravisCo

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Despite what you read, making profit with daily trading is not easy. You have to keep in mind that you are playing against big players that have a lot of money and can manipulate the markets (and this happens constantly). You will think that you have figured out a system and then some whales manipulate the market and it goes in exact opposite way like you thought. I have tried this and unless you do this as full time job and have at least 5.000$(depending where you live) to play with you will hardly make a living with that. With 100$ I would just put it into some good coin/s and leave them there for a year or two.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Most of the cases it is not possible Big traders will manipulate the market either on their way to make money. So it is always good to hold instead taking risks for daily income trading because if you cannot sell the coins at the right time and it is going to be your fault to make money.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

I think you sould try automatically trader bots on binance or bittrex exchange platform , moon bot or gun bot , dev of this bots sell it on bitcoin talk also , they tell that his bots make about 1% profit daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: