Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Portfolio Tracker  (Read 817 times)
SwiftDonut

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:04:24 PM

I use cointracking.info but I guess it's more for german users. Gives you also the option for a tax report.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:08:58 PM

blockfolio its my choise, it is very convenient to see my balance on the phone. you can set the signal when  price is change/can find  price of coins on many exchanges
KatMar

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:22:07 PM

blockfolio its my choise, it is very convenient to see my balance on the phone. you can set the signal when  price is change/can find  price of coins on many exchanges

I second that!

Tried a few other apps, but found blockfolio the easiest to use with most of the coins listed.
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

Blockfolio or using excel spreadsheet
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:36:43 PM

Blockfolio without doubt, this application is available on android and IOS and there are most of the cryptocurrencies on this app, you can also use Excel it's more difficult and you will not able to track your coin everywhere so Blockfolio is the best choice because it's easy to use and show the value of your portfolio in real time
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:44:59 PM

Coinwatch for ios or android is perfect for this.

CoinWatch has a bug that if you set up an exchange for tracking( for an example, you pick bitfinex as your source for altcoin prices), sometimes after reloading the app you find out that your settings has been resettled and you need to update it again, other then that the app is okay, but I couldn't find any feature that is not available at the blockfolio app.

I would stick with blockfolio as they have the most advanced version and I believe it flawless from bugs.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:58:11 PM

Blockfolio was just updated and its even better now. It is %100 best app to use for tracking. You can choose tokens on time basis. You can see what percentage you made from specific date to now. etc.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:51:58 AM

The only thing that could make Blockfolio better is if, instead of manually entering your buy/sells, it retrieved that info by entering your address.  I have like a dozen different ERC20 tokens, and it would be great if I only had to enter my Ethereum address once and Blockfolio would update the holdings automatically, for example.  Same could work with Bitcoin or any other coin, i suppose.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:05:25 AM

I am using block folio for long time. Its good to see how our portfolio works. There is also updated coin list and everyday updated.

Anadroid and app there

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Bennie123

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

I am considering moving my portfolio from Blockfolio to Delta. Although Blockfolio is very responsive and adds new coins and markets pretty quickly, their interface with decentralised exchanges (IDEX, Fordelta, ED) is terrible. Simply not working and they state this is due to these exchanges. I did a small test and entered some coins that are listed on these exchanges and on Delta these seems to work fine.

Is there somebody that can confirm this? Are there maybe some disadvantages to Delta compared to Blockfolio?

Thanks a bunch
schnabautz

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

I use https://cointracking.info to keep track of my trades and holdings. You can easily import all trades from the big exchanges with the csv file or even api keys and let it calculate everything for you with some clicks. And you have all your coins from all exchanges in one place combined.

It calculates all historic prices automatically and also the taxes you have to pay. You can also differentiate between short and long term gains.

As for mining I think they also have options to input them and calculate your gains and taxes but I never used it so you have to look for yourself if it is worth something.

If you want 10% off from the premium service you can use this link instead: https://cointracking.info?ref=S256909

I used it for my last tax report and it was super easy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: