Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Dice Assist - free Android application  (Read 654 times)
dice.assist (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:57:26 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 07:16:34 PM by dice.assist

Hi

Playing SatoshiDice from my smartphone I found two problems:
First, in order to get the bet address I had to go each time to the SatoshiDice site and copy the address in order to paste it to the "send" form in the wallet application, in smartphone screen it was annoying action.
Second, I had to wait until the prize entered to my wallet in the BlockChain application in order to know whether I win or not.

To resolve these two hurdles I wrote small free application that answers them:
- The main screen shows the latest activity on the wallet address, touching a SatoshiDice bet will check it in the site and show win or lose, this can be done a few seconds after sending the bet.
- You can choose to show the SatoshiDice addresses screen, touching a line there will copy it immediately to the clipboard in order to use it in the wallet application.

To protect the user's privacy, all you need to provide is the wallet address you are using in the setting screen, no need for your private key or password.

You are welcomed to check the application here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diceassist.satoshidiceassist

If you liked or hated it you are welcomed to comment, both here, and to my mail: dice.assist@gmail.com

If you feel like donating, this is my donation address: 1SDA1w5q4U3pcm5EUtGCt6xAcaAeQ4WaC

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: