Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is ucoincash biggest scam of ico history?
altcoin - 0 (0%)
Scam - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest scam of ico history !  (Read 668 times)
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:11:59 PM

Dear all,
My friend asked me to join ucoincash ico fews day ago , and one hour ago was their 2nd round ico .
When the time it was happen their website was shutted down and coundn't connect , every funtions were stunned .
And when we checked the transactions history there were somthings really werid : someone bought 0.0009 uch ?
I am thinking they want to give the hard time to all the investor and they will sell their token to the blackmarket which higher price !
This is disgusting .
Anyway, thank you for reading my topic and have a good day .
Cheer.
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

When you take part in ICO you should understand that there is a high probability of losing all the money

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

right now,  so many icos are using OTC Trading is that a particular group will trade in one time and then it gives the advantage to the group, should you be more selective again for you're a decision in investing in ico project.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

You should be more selective in ICOs because these ICOs are being used by the greedy people,stay vigilant.For me ICOs is like gambling you wont know for sure what will happen to the token you bought.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:44:56 PM

Be careful many of the ICO do what is now called an Exit scam. You need to make sure you don't get exit scamed!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

Dear all,
My friend asked me to join ucoincash ico fews day ago , and one hour ago was their 2nd round ico .
When the time it was happen their website was shutted down and coundn't connect , every funtions were stunned .
And when we checked the transactions history there were somthings really werid : someone bought 0.0009 uch ?
I am thinking they want to give the hard time to all the investor and they will sell their token to the blackmarket which higher price !
This is disgusting .
Cheer.
Oh. Sorry to hear that. I have experienced it and it feels very sad. We must be carefull guys before we follow in ICO. Fighting...
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 07:37:36 PM

i think that ETHBOOKS , really make big scam . that make so sad my self

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
dtmloc

Activity: 63

PosToken

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

Become a smart investor, don't throw your money, think and search information carefully before decide invest to an ICO coin Smiley

jeanne19

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:00:29 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2020, 05:46:25 PM by jeanne19

ICO is so risky to invest so you must  be smart to earn from it or you will loss your money.
bitcoin is new investment and not like that project they give you fake information and prices down without go up.
I agree with you ICO is the biggest scam that happen and less than 1% of the projects that will going up or down.
try to invest in more solid projects
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:07:19 PM

Dear all,
This is disgusting .
Cheer.

I am sorry for your loss how much you have lost? Next time be more carefull when you pick ico to invest in. 90% of icos will fail which is sad...

Ealex

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:53:13 PM

Dear all,
This is disgusting .
Cheer.

It's common knowledge that a large number of these ICOs are run by scammers.
It pays to be very careful when investing in them.
Cheers.
MickeyT2008

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

This account was recently hacked

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

Yeah i saw it a few days ago and everybody was saying that it was a scammy ico, i dont know why your friend invested in this ico because a lot of people already knew that it was going to be a scammy project.
but there have been a lot of situations like this about scam projects, and most for those who are always going to be asking for more than millions in order to create a shitty project.
be careful about those icos, most of them are scam and they only want to steal your coins by an easy way, just by convincing you about investing in themselves.

This account has recently been hacked and taken over, I haven't posted anything for about two years.  Whoever has been using it and pretending to be me is a scammer.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:09:22 PM

All ICO's come with great risk, you need to do good research and check everything about them first!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:38:47 PM

Dear all,
My friend asked me to join ucoincash ico fews day ago , and one hour ago was their 2nd round ico . When the time it was happen their website was shutted down and coundn't connect , every funtions were stunned.And when we checked the transactions history there were somthings really werid : someone bought 0.0009 uch ?
I am thinking they want to give the hard time to all the investor and they will sell their token to the blackmarket which higher price ! This is disgusting .
Cheer.

If you have a second thoughts in your ICO, don't buy - just wait till it gets to exchanges, the better exchange the more chances it will be successful. Wait a couple of weeks and I bet you will still be able to buy your Coins/Tokens cheaper but this time you can analyze and check their thread, communication channels like Slack/Telegram, are they pay users for bounty, you just make sure they on the right way with their commitments. Sometimes is a lot better just to wait and buy off-exchange, not first day but a few weeks later, when price stabilizes and most of the time is below ICO price (90% times).
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:48:34 PM

Never be forced by somebody to invest in ico,follow your own opinion it has to be your ico,choosen by media,scams ico have planty of paid hype trolls with high rank and for what to invest most of ico you can buy below ico price just wait a little

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

ICOs today than few years ago is more dangerous. ICOs become popular these days because of its quantities that stampede the crypto market whereas a lot of greedy and scammy people take advantage. And you will rarely see good and legit ICOs so the best to make to lessen the risks of being tricked by this dumbasses is to check and review every ICO you want to invest in. If so, just invest what you are afford to lose and invest more if you think they are really into it and more big investors come.
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:50:39 PM

Thank you to all of you .
I have learn alot pf lesson today
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:11:26 AM

Dear all,
This is disgusting .
Cheer.
It won't be the highest scam, they might actually work.
Icobid was the worst project that was released on this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
richlipkin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

Even Vitalik has said that over 90% of all token startups will fail. Some just fail at different rates than others. Some are outright fly-by-night scams, whereas some die a more slow, painful death. Either way, don't be surprised when it happens. Always keep the majority of your holdings in currencies that are verified to be not B.S. Stay safe out there, kids.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:33:43 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:00:33 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: