Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:13:23 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is ucoincash biggest scam of ico history?
altcoin - 0 (0%)
Scam - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest scam of ico history !  (Read 677 times)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

Dear all,
My friend asked me to join ucoincash ico fews day ago , and one hour ago was their 2nd round ico .
When the time it was happen their website was shutted down and coundn't connect , every funtions were stunned .
And when we checked the transactions history there were somthings really werid : someone bought 0.0009 uch ?
I am thinking they want to give the hard time to all the investor and they will sell their token to the blackmarket which higher price !
This is disgusting .
Anyway, thank you for reading my topic and have a good day .
Cheer.

Really Sad to hear this but based on what you have said we cant claim it the biggest scam in the ICO history, there are occasions when bigger scams in  ICO has been recorded and shared with public. but i know the scam is big for those who are infected by it as only the losers who lose their money know this feeling.

Is any authority looking to regulate these ICO thing as we have a lot of complain these days ?
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:12:03 AM

You live and you learn. I also learned the hard way when I lost money on confido. The scam they pulled was so well done that I couldn't even get too mad. Angry at myself that I fell for it, but it was a well-deserved lesson. Didn't research properly and lost a couple hundred. Now I know better and so should you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: