Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 337 times)
WritingG123 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:59:03 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 08:55:29 PM by WritingG123

-
adamistraybar

Activity: 233
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:53:15 PM

yeah your not getting your money back they will start by blocking you on chat

then ignoring your emails there a scam site

read about them before you deposit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:37:36 AM

well sportsbet hasn't been the best site to bet on , but still they may not understand the situation correctly
just bring them here to the thread , they should know that it's ok to double spend in order to make the transaction faster
you haven't abused the site , so they have no reason to not pay you
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:09:16 AM

If you are looking for some background information: sportsbet.io scam

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

Stay away from sportsbet.io dude they offer the smallest odds at the same they will not let you withdraw your winnings look at theire profile.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Your transaction after the fee replace got confirmed so i'm not sure what their problem is, apart from the fact that you may have reduced your deposit by a dollar or two since i'm assuming you replaced your transaction by a higher fee.

Apart from that though, everything is fine. Standard procedure.

Wait for their security team's response. They should at worst refund your deposit, but hopefully they'll let you keep your earnings as well.

Smiley
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

Dude , even Sportsnet now !! I am hearing all big big names now a days . I don't think I will trust any site which is new and has an bounty thread in this forum I guess. What is happening around I can't really figure out. I'll probably search on YouTube or somewhere else about legit sites .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

What happened: I deposited 18 mBTC with low fee. When I wanted to withdraw and saw that there was no confirmations, I used the electrum replace fee option to increase fee. Now they accuse me of double spending?:

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=832366

Reference Link: N/A
Amount Scammed: .0367 BTC
Payment Method: BTCBTC
Proof of Payment: https://blockexplorer.com/tx/699fec363c6c1d0ba2d7c29bb29f93c45cbfb460b9d64d235990971c6264964c
Additional Notes: Apparently their security team is investigating it. It's a simple electrum fee replace what's to investigate?
To start with,either you're blind or stupid.When you know how their profile on bitcointalk looks like,you should be able to see those big red negative feedback's left on their profile by the DT members.If you still wish to proceed and deposit money on their service,you are taking a big risk which you seemed okay with.I don't know what to make out of your case but there is nothing much forum can do.Good Luck getting your money back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: