Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B2X TO BUY ON HIT BTC !!! A huge bet on the future  (Read 501 times)
cedel (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:07:31 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:27:59 PM by cedel

You can buy and trade Segwit B2X on hitBtc, I think it might be worth it as we have until 31 December to see if the fork really happens and I think there is enough time to see it happening.
I have read an article that mentioned : ""the activation of Segwit2x in the future isn’t impossible, no matter how unlikely it may appear now. Some analysts think the fork’s backers could file their grievances by supporting another project with similar goals (those aren’t difficult to find, given the increasing demand for scalable bitcoin solutions)"".

So buying now at 0.027 might be worth it just for speculation !!
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

It is a sure way to lose money, remember those people that lost money betting big that SegWit2x will happen in November only to end up disappointed
cedel (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:42:54 PM

You can also lose money on BTC if you buy now and it crashes...
I bet that most of the so-called traders here like to gamble, anyway, no need to invest much but knowing it's money that you earned already on another trade for example or money you could afford to lose, why not give it a try ? Maybe just 100 $ or only a few dozens $?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

You can buy and trade Segwit B2X on hitBtc, I think it might be worth it as we have until 31 December to see if the fork really happens and I think there is enough time to see it happening.
I have read an article that mentioned : ""the activation of Segwit2x in the future isn’t impossible, no matter how unlikely it may appear now. Some analysts think the fork’s backers could file their grievances by supporting another project with similar goals (those aren’t difficult to find, given the increasing demand for scalable bitcoin solutions)"".

And how much money will I make if it doesn't happen on that date?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

The BTC devs seemed to agree that Segwit2X could be a viable plan, but would need at least 18months of testing/development before it could go live. These B2X futures are going to be worthless, even though I wish that wasn't true. Sell now or sell lower later.

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:51:41 PM

It is a huge price for a token that is almost useless, the whole team of segwitx2 already said that they real project was focused and trying to move all their progress to bitcoin cash.
It is now a dust coin, there is nothing and you can not make profit from it, because that coin is only going to be used by those newbie speculators who think that can be millionaires just by investing in those shitty altcoins like you are doing right now.
Be careful  by putting all your funds in there, you can get out of there with a big loss.

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

I would never suggest anyone to buy segwitx2 coins because they are useless, nobody can do anything with them and just buy them is the same as buying shit for $100 per kilo.
just dont waste your money, and if you are really looking to invest some bucks, then better to put them all on Neo or just buy some bitcoins before it just pumps again towards eight thousand dollars again, and i think that it will be happening by next week.
dont waste money in this garbage, it is not even worth two dollars.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

Why would anyone buy in an already fail project , If there was any chance that B2X would success in 16 November this chance is gone by them backing up . To be honest this so called future tokens is the most stupid thing can ever happen , For sure there is a lot of money to make with it but what about people that will end up holding bags like what happened now with B2X . For sure they will keep tell you that there is a chance that B2X will happen or else how they will explain to you that you traded useless shit tokens that worth literally nothing   $0 .
cedel (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:24:58 PM

yes, it seems that you all are right ...
I was not informed and as you said as a newbee, I bought, fortunately not too much , about 0.0357 BTC in 3 times, mostly at 0.0325, then 0.0315 and 0.3000..When I made the post, I could have sold @ about 0.031 nearly without losing anything, then I put limits, and saw the price always going down, and started to lower my limits, again and again...it was stressful as I saw the price go down to 0.029 then 0.026...and 0.025 with spikes sometimes hardly higher.
It took me 2.5 hours to sell half @ 0.02685 then 1 more hour to sell the rest by lowering again my limit to 0.02661...
I finally lost "only" 36.5 € but when I look now, the price is 0.023- 0.0235...and probably much lower tomorrow and after...

I find it a pitty that the platforms like HitBtc put it on trading, without being sure that it will continue, inducing many people in error, like I did trusting the platform and with a lack of information.

2nd bad experience in just 5 days trading bitcoins, and 2nd with HitBtc by the way: after 2 days just newbee and excited that I finally started (after having heard from the bitcoin already a few years and heard investing about 1 year or 9 months), I was tired and late at night, I wanted to buy some BTG and sent 0.04 quickly from GDAX to HitBtc...but in the hurry, I clicked and copied by mistake the adress in BTG, so I tried to sell BTC to a BTG adress...
Just a few seconds after I clicked to send it, I realized...and wrote them...
They pretended that it would take a lot of "labour" from several men, to retrieve it, so they would charge me 100 $ (!!)and that it could last 1 or 2 month !!
I wrote back asking for a commercial gesture and that I would agree to pay a "fine"( a fee) of 10% but not casi 50% of my deposit and argued that it would probably be not be so difficult and not take so much time.
After 2 days, they put already the BTC to my account but only 0.02338548 from 0.04...without any explanation or calculation to justify the rate.
Following my calculations, when I received the money, the BTC was +- at 7400, if they'd charge me even 100$ =0.0135135 even if they took the course of BTC at 7375 (13:45 UTC) 100$=0.01355932
0.04-0.02338548=0.01661452
They were charging me even more than 100$ (approx 22.9USD too much), probably they took in consideration the rate of the BTC/$ at the hour and day when I sent it and the rate was lower..

Well...I learned the hard way to start !
But I can only suggest the people to be cautious and double check everything.

If everything was so clear and safe with the blockchain, why is it so "hard" to reverse or to find such a transaction? Even when the adress is false and there is a mistake  , let's say in the numbers and letters or 1 missing ...where goes the money?? If there are so-called many verifications, why don't they (the verifying miners) return simply the money back to the sender's adress? Or why isn't it a verification of the currency adress or the integrity prior to confirm?
There must be a protocol set up in the future to prevent such mistakes or errors because ERROR IS HUMAN. And I wonder why in so many years, such "bugs" and improvements have not been already implemented long time ago.

Good night guys.
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:44:45 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:06:38 AM by BureauChef

It is a sure way to lose money, remember those people that lost money betting big that SegWit2x will happen in November only to end up disappointed

I remember B2X price was around $2.000 on hitbtc Exchange. Now it's above $200. This is terrible! Segwit2x fork was cancelled but people are still trading this feature on hitbtc, very interestingly. Very dangerous.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:50:04 PM

Before anything transaction, just invest what you can afford to lose. high price with no future plan. they create this coin for pump and dump. i suggest stick to Bitcoin or bitcoin cash. this is just a copy cat of bitcoin hope devs here are willing to improve its reason.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:21:44 AM

Don't buy B2X features, unless you wanna bag hold for someone.

Seriously, what is the point of buying it right now when you know the fork canceled? You would risk your money buying that feature for the coin that might never even get created?

Just invest into something else, there are so many undervalued alts right now.
cedel (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:52:00 AM

Seriously, what is the point of buying it right now when you know the fork canceled? You would risk your money buying that feature for the coin that might never even get created?

What to think about BTG (bitcoin gold) ? I see it going down and down, and read many complaints, and bad rumors about it....

I read several complaints about either the BTGPool not paying the miners, the founder having a% of every transaction, scam wallet that were proposed on the official website and were removed after they stole millions, and probably more complaints...

Also rumors about having manipulated the price etc...(pump and dump scam )

If I have bought BTG ( so not received for free because I had no BTC and I'm newbie), @ 0.035; 0.034; 0.020 ; 0.019; 0.017 and 0.016 which is between 260-270$  and 130-140$ , (total 8.89 BTG), is it worth it to keep them in the hope of an increasing price, sell partially trying not to lose too much, or try to get rid of them ?

What do you think about all this?
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:10:39 AM

As long as their is popularity there is no difference whether or not it's valuable or not. Popularity wins over all short term

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:14:49 AM

Not gonna happen as long as China miners dont agree on it,and that wont happen since they have their own version of btc called bch that they can pump and dump freely.Its just a way to lose money for sure...
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1449

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:29:44 AM

This thread is clearly started by a B2X futures bagholder trying to make everyone buy and baghold with him hehe.

@cedel. It is worth the try, but sadly you should start accepting its fate. B2X is dead. The big names who were behind it have already left and will never come back.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:44:47 AM

If you are betting on the unreal coin just like b2x and you can do it for yourself, But all of them still a rumour. I will just try to wait for the next announcement about the bitcoin 2x segwit in the future.
But i've heard some people are talking about the new solution.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:10:12 AM

If you are betting on the unreal coin just like b2x and you can do it for yourself, But all of them still a rumour. I will just try to wait for the next announcement about the bitcoin 2x segwit in the future.
But i've heard some people are talking about the new solution.
I agree with what you say, better wait than we will lose our assets. These rumors may happen in the future, we just advise, all decisions are in your hands.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:00:28 AM

What to think about BTG (bitcoin gold) ? I see it going down and down, and read many complaints, and bad rumors about it....

I read several complaints about either the BTGPool not paying the miners, the founder having a% of every transaction, scam wallet that were proposed on the official website and were removed after they stole millions, and probably more complaints...

Also rumors about having manipulated the price etc...(pump and dump scam )

If I have bought BTG ( so not received for free because I had no BTC and I'm newbie), @ 0.035; 0.034; 0.020 ; 0.019; 0.017 and 0.016 which is between 260-270$  and 130-140$ , (total 8.89 BTG), is it worth it to keep them in the hope of an increasing price, sell partially trying not to lose too much, or try to get rid of them ?

What do you think about all this?

Just hold it dude and don't sell it just to cut your loses.
I don't know what's on your mind buying BTG, I hope you made a research first to gather some information. And it seems that you deceive by the " bitcoin " on its name, well yeah many are using bitcoin to their tokens just to make use the popularity of bitcoin so expect more coins that have bitcoin on its name.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: