Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins to buy right now??rsvp  (Read 651 times)
mohak06 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

Need advice buying altcoins, please help, suggest any good ones at the moment
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:16:02 PM

BTC too expensive at last time. It is better try a luck with alts. Take in use Ethereum. For now it has quite low prices. Growth of prices is expected in upcoming months. Or you can choose Litecoin. One of the best coins today.
Franticcrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

KMD, XMR, LTC, BAT, PAY, OMG, STORJ
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

My advice to you is not to listen to anyone. Read analyze and draw conclusions. See traders' reviews at https://www.tradingview.com. Start by analyzing the following two categories of coins.
1) Confident but not great profit:
Ripple
Litecoin
NEM
OMG
2) The possibility of obtaining large profits at high risks:
0X
ZEN
ETC
ARK
Storj
It's my personal opinion. You must have your own.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

Status has loads of potential. Still waiting to break out (once they release the app), currently 20% below ICO.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:09:46 PM

very many coins you can buy. it depends on your judgment, for me if you buy coin, buy coin when the price is cheap, because someday the coin will surely go back up, but with note you must be careful to choose which coin you will buy. I suggest you to choose ethereum and ripple, because this coin is more potential.

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

Right here we observe the growth of almost all altcoins, their indicators have changed from red to green. It's joyful. At the peak of the rise in value is not the best time to get into. I like Stratis and Waves the last time. Yes, and Lisk shows good growth.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:29:12 PM

Before you putting money in any coins right now you should always remember and that I suppose my point is: I've never invested money I couldn't afford to lose, as per all advice. So it amazes me when I see people behave like they are desperate to bail on a project if it looks like they might lose a buck. But I would recommend you to invest on NEBL coin which is very cheap now and we are expecting it to announce it on Binance. Q1 2018, the team will launch restful apis in more than 5 programming languages.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

if you are new to investing in altcoins then i suggest you stay away and become familiar with the market first before investing in it. if you don't have bitcoin already then buy it as your first step then start looking long and hard at altcoin charts. choose different ones and check their movements in long term and short term.
for example see how long it takes for an altcoin to rise 10%, 50%, 200%,... and see how long it takes it to fall down as much.
then try to learn what are the things that causes these rises and falls and decide when is the good time to invest.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
foggy1421

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:42:39 PM

If your looking for a coin with high risk high reward, look at heat coin. Very cheap right now, decentralized exchange in wallet and it’s pays 4% POS monthly!! That’s huge!
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

For how long are you willing to hold on to all the altcoins I am about to recommend?
However, since you didn't specify how long you are willing to hold, I would gladly advice on both long and short term investments. For long term consider buying altcoins such as litecoin, monero, komodo,ether, waves, dash and as for short term, you might consider buying some bytes.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:57:54 PM

If you are a newbie, invest in time-tested coins. Consider 50 percent of the deposit from the top 10: NEM, Ripple, Etherium, NEO.
And the other 50% consider from the top 30: ETC, Ark, Waves, Stratis, OMG, Qtum.
Before investing, study each coin.

troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:03:38 PM

Vert coin is a great buy.  Went up from $80 to almost $6 but stabilizing around $4.  Going to run up soon
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

Vert coin is a great buy.  Went up from $80 to almost $6 but stabilizing around $4.  Going to run up soon

I think it's better to use a Neo, OMG, at what Vert coin, as the above tested almost all ways.
bjbjkosei

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Ethereum
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

Try to Buy Ethereum bro !.
Trust that Coin.
it wont let you down . like it's price.
Ethereum is Stable  and it might help you earn profit from it Cheesy

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

If you want to get some quick +- try to look at NEO now. There are chance to go 2x till few days, but may be no. There are some strange news about China now

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

With the year end I’m seeing great opportunity for the top listed coins on the coinmarektcap. The very first investment is obviously for the bitcoin, ether and zcash according to me. Im also well versed with the project called social nexus and jibrel who are now in the exchanger phase and are about to explode in the January with the upgraded versions of their products. They will also start the marketing over the rest of the internet leading to mega investment opprutniy and once the sufficient fund are raised by the team then they will surely pump the prices for the coins. Very realistic opportunity. :-)
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

With the year end I’m seeing great opportunity for the top listed coins on the coinmarektcap. The very first investment is obviously for the bitcoin, ether and zcash according to me. Im also well versed with the project called social nexus and jibrel who are now in the exchanger phase and are about to explode in the January with the upgraded versions of their products. They will also start the marketing over the rest of the internet leading to mega investment opprutniy and once the sufficient fund are raised by the team then they will surely pump the prices for the coins. Very realistic opportunity. :-)

Don't hurry to pick new ones. Like you said coinmarketcap thing is also important. Bitcoin is the major one, but we need others too. This way we can be the logical participants of the coin market. Ethereum can be bought now for example.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

Minexcoin (MNX) is a good Coin to buy right now... Parking is a good option in MinexBank....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: