Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum Mining (not getting paid)  (Read 2193 times)
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:36:43 PM

Can you even see the frontend? If so, post a link? I just get a white screen when I try to go to it...
Yes, I can see the front-end just fine, it's here: https://etn.suprnova.cc/index.php
So does anyone have any ideas as to why I'm not getting paid. I'm confused as to why, when i start the miner I get a message saying my address isn't a monero address when I'm mining electroneum, and I set up my wallet through the app downloaded from the electroneum website
The first thing I suggested to you was to use another cryptonight miner like xmr-stak, for example. Because since your miner is complaining about the address there might be something wrong with it. Try xmr-stak and see whether it's working for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Superpup (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

Because since your miner is complaining about the address there might be something wrong with it.

I fixed that issue, I had the wallet address in two places when setting up the pool in Awesome miner. I removed it from the second location as per tutorial videos and the error disappeared, but I'm still not getting paid. Guess i could try a different pool, or a different miner anyway
binkyj357

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

FWIW - the combo of Suprnova and XMR-STAK have been working pretty well for me, and I kinda suck at dealing w/ batch and config files. Payouts going to Cryptopia exactly as expected.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

try our pool: etn.cryptoxpool.com  Wink
nah, too low hasrate
better use this one, it has half of the network
http://us-etn-stats.hashparty.io/
I guess there will be blocks and payment!
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

I didn't even know that suprnova has an ETN pool, just switched my miners to it, let's see whether it's any good. The front-end is sluggish, but at least it's accepting my shares (both electroneum.space and hashparty aren't working for me at all right now).
Ok, it's been 18 hours since I switched my miners to suprnova, and it's not good. I'm supposed to get ~ 1000 ETN/day, and that's what I was getting from other pools. On Suprnova I've only got 550 ETN for 18 hours, so it's ~ 25-30% less than I should be getting. Looking at their block stats it seems that they're extremely "unlucky", 235.53% over the last 24 hours (with 100% being the expected number of shares for the corresponding difficulty). That's unacceptably high considering their pretty decent overall hashrate. I'm off to hashparty now.
Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:33 PM

I also need some information about this kind of mining. What’s the percentage of profit. Is it easy to make money like this. Will it make it up to expenses, if yes how long?

greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:13:46 PM

Unfortunately no, my pool dashboard show i've been paid, but I have nothing in my wallet. I've checked and double checked the address is correct and that the wallet is synced

Exactly what happened with my first test payment. I'm still holding my balance in the pool until I know for sure it's sorted.
Miguelpt

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:40:20 PM

Hello,

Try this new POOL with 0% Fees until the end of the month: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433784.new#new

After November the fees will remain low at 0.9%.

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
Superpup (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:32:06 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 12:56:09 AM by Superpup

Unfortunately no, my pool dashboard show i've been paid, but I have nothing in my wallet. I've checked and double checked the address is correct and that the wallet is synced

Exactly what happened with my first test payment. I'm still holding my balance in the pool until I know for sure it's sorted.

Fixed it... seems there was an issue with my original wallet. I created a new wallet, entered the address into both miners, and received my first payment.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to test it, you just have to set it up and hope. Luckily I've been testing on my old HD7870 while I wait for my new GPU to arrive, so I didn't lose too much
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:53:12 AM

How are you planning on sorting it, and which pool are you using?

Suprnova (see previous posts). I've been in touch with them already about it and they don't know what's wrong. It may be a problem with the blockchain or the wallet software, check the official electroneum dev blog, there was some security issue a bit back and there's a sort of lockdown happening. I'm not sure whether that's related to my problem or not, but until they post that it's solved I'm not attempting another withdrawal from SN.

(Also as per my posts above, the pool page did disappear for a bit, but it's back up now, and my balance hasn't changed there)
Superpup (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:57:22 AM

How are you planning on sorting it, and which pool are you using?

Suprnova (see previous posts). I've been in touch with them already about it and they don't know what's wrong. It may be a problem with the blockchain or the wallet software, check the official electroneum dev blog, there was some security issue a bit back and there's a sort of lockdown happening. I'm not sure whether that's related to my problem or not, but until they post that it's solved I'm not attempting another withdrawal from SN.

(Also as per my posts above, the pool page did disappear for a bit, but it's back up now, and my balance hasn't changed there)

GreyDay - I edited my post above, but you replied while i was doing it. FYI

Fixed it... seems there was an issue with my original wallet. I created a new wallet, entered the address into both miners, and received my first payment.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to test it, you just have to set it up and hope. Luckily I've been testing on my old HD7870 while I wait for my new GPU to arrive, so I didn't lose too much
wacko
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:59:13 AM

I didn't have any problems with suprnova, other than being paid less than I expected with my hashrate. They sent several payments and all arrived quickly. Switched to hashparty yesterday, still didn't get as many coins as I was hoping for, but close.
MrMaxwell

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:23:30 AM

WARNING! Do not mine  Electroneum!

It is a scam, and you will never get any money out of it!
levyimage

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:13:44 PM

I have created a paper wallet and entered the address in awesomeminer
Why mine to a paper wallet? I'd keep it simple, just create a regular ETN wallet and download appropriate miner for your hardware: xmr-stak-amd miner for AMD cards (or maybe Claymore, though I don't think it's faster), xmr-stak-cpu for your CPU — and start with those.

... that's a self explanatory question. Paper wallet is phenomenally more secure if no one else has the private keys. Paper wallets are more secure than hot wallets and even encrypted DAT files.
And if anyone wants to argue about that.. I can go for days.
Ansmdr

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

I started right now to mine by PC with the application found on official web site. Pool: stratum+tcp://etn.crypto-coins.club:6666
When will I see ETN on my wallet? 13 total share now. How much time have I to wait? thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: