Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 04:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your Favorite Token Exchange?
etherdelta
hitbtc
mercatox
idex
Other

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Favorite Token Exchange?  (Read 967 times)
linkdead13 (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:36:00 PM

Trying to see what others find the best to use.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:38:19 PM

In my opinion, you left the best ones out of the pool: Bittrex and Binance. Both have good volume with a big variety of trading pairs for altcoins. They also have active communication with the community and their customer support is decent (which is more than you can say about any other exchanges to be honest).

mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:38:46 PM

other - Bittrex ...
i dont like any of your choices Tongue
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

I like bittrex, etherdelta, hitbtc and binance.
Soon we will have Stex exchange too.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

For token exchanges etherdelta and for the coin exchange bittrex.I dont have idea about other exchanges.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

other - Bittrex ...
i dont like any of your choices Tongue
I also like Bitterx but sadly not giving any option about new tokens just because of this I have to go with Etherdelta even its not secure and some complicated but still working ok for many members here on this forum after this hitbtc is also good but its not big as first both exchanges they need to do some more work
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:01:35 PM

Most of the newest tokens will be listed on etherdelta first therefore we have to familiar ourself with such exchanger. And that is why I prefer to use etherdelta most of the time to trade my tokens.

sweerty1

Activity: 453

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

From this list my favourite is definitely etherdelta as nearly no fees. I never used idex but I suppose its similar. Mercatox is quite fast and I personally loved visuals. But definitely ether delta is better.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:14:41 PM

I prefer the etherdelta for new tokens that are still not available on more popular exchanges. However I still trade on Cryptopia if the token is listed there.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

I use Bittrex plus Poloniex, they both useful and work well for me so far!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

I hate most of them we need a big liquid decentralized exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:21:41 PM

You left out the two main exchanges in bittrex and poloniex. Obviously of the ones suggested I would advocate idex, the exchange works really well and is only getting better, the only thing it needs now is for more and more volume to pass through.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:22:22 PM

I dont say my favorite but I always use Bittrex, Poloniex, Etherdelta and HitBTC. I also plan to use mercatox and cryptopia. All these are most trusted by the users.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:30:32 PM

Of the ones listed I use etherdelta the most but I use bittrex far more than I've used the other 4 put together so I would have to vote other. I've never used mercatox or idex.
nofork_man

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:30:47 PM

surely bittrex. Moreover it is one of the top 3 exchanges
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

I've tried only two of them, that is HitBTC and EtherDelta.

My favorite is HitBTC. They seem like a decent exchange with a lot of support for new tokens and innovation like crediting and enabling BTG on D-Day, and launching futures market for B2X. That kind of support made people like me, who wanted to dump forked coin immediately, happy. Most bigger exchange won't take risk crediting its user on D-Day due to various security measure. I appreciate that they're assuring their users that we will get our fork coins as soon as possible. HitBTC volume is also picking up recently, right below Poloniex.

My experience on EtherDelta is not as good. Their site was a pain to use, loading so slow and so hard to put an order. I don't even know whether my order is already placed or not. I'm not sure if this condition still happening right now. Their only good side is that they're the one who list the most token, although with not that much volume.

I heard that Binance is rising too recently. Their volume is even above Poloniex as of now. I haven't try them out, though, but they look good as hell with that Android and iOS apps.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

my favorite token exchange bittrex
but this now very dificult added new coin in there
if only list youre write, my favorite hitbtc , because volume transaction is big, under poloniex and bittrex
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:06:39 AM

Usually, ICOs issue their tokens first to EtherDelta and then only followed by listing it to other exchanges. So, among the options on your list, EtherDelta suffice as one of the favorite exchanges for token holders and probably a little portion is divided to the other list you mentioned. For me, personally, EtherDelta is my first choice and Binance, HitBTC and Bitfinex are second only to it when talking about token exchanges.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:18:19 AM

I like all exchangers, because not all crypto is available in one exchange. These are some exchanges that are often used to trade. Etherdelta, liqui, hitbtc, livecoin and bittrex.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

from the existing options I prefer to trade the coin in hitbtc and the second one is in etherdelta. because there is very convenient for coin exchange
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: