Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie story - Everything started with a Big Mac...  (Read 1005 times)
MuRrCoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:26:57 PM

As i see situation, best place to invest your "Big Mac" is an ICO token purchase, that way gonna help you raise fast and very high rate of "Big Mac". But be careful don't get scammed by ICO.
Nowadays there are tons of ICO. They are like mushrooms after the rain, too many but the quality is very bad. Now isn't the good time to look at the ICO market.

Ok, good point!
 hence the best thing to do is to keep BTC and look for Airdrop...
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions!!

The point is that I have just 0,02 BTC...even if it will value 10 times more it won't be that much...100 times it would be another story  Grin!

Considering that I don't have money to invest I think I will evaluate to invest some of those 0,02 BTC in some altcoin..the main point is: which one?? Huh Wink

Hard to say, with all this different flavoured shit  Roll Eyes

Currently the crypto market is a far west and you will probably lose your money.
If you ask me like now the most undervalued coin is monero, but I know i am a bad trader. Absolutely avoid suggestions and do your own research, here everyone is shilling his coin. Do not buy ICOs unless you are an absolute beliver in the project AND the team.

If you want to immediatly start trading to see how it's easy to lose money you can use 1broker to buy commodities (I.e. gold) or stocks (I.e. google), this would be far less risky than alt-cryptos you still don't know anything about, and if you want rollercoaster you can leverage your investment too (avoid it).

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: