Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: electroneum will it beat bitcoin..?  (Read 536 times)
anvesh327 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

hi guys.......i have been observing the speculation from electrneum investors that it would beat bitcoin inrevenue and volume of coins...this is by far a very stupid theory.....i has about 6 million coins in circulaion starting at 1 cent......imagine it raising to a dollar.....is revenue would jump to 100 times.....hat would be 600 billion.....gosh bitcoin revenue is 100 billion...and its been around 9 years.......so do u really his this mobile app electroneum would beat bitcoin......my obvious answer would be.......sure hell ..no..!! guys stop speculating on electroneum......nohing can beat bitcoin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

I think electroneum price will rise, maybe like in the next 1-2 years. The team behind it is doing a very good job and keep inovating it. 1$ per electroneum is very possible I think.  But yeah I believe there is no altcoin at the moment that capable to beat bitcoin.. At least not for now and not anytime soon.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

Bitcoin is unique, Electroneum is not really unique, so I guess not. But someday some coin will do it, maybe.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

electoneum price will rise in 1 to 2 years but i dont think so it will beat bitcoin
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:53:20 PM

It could rise but I do not think it could beat bitcoin. Maybe after 10-15 years if the bitcoin losses its purpose but that's too impossible and too impossible to overtake the bitcoin's price.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

no alts can beat bitcoin in price in the next 5 year i guess, but if there somehow someone make a coin that have really great features like faster transaction cheaper fee higher price  who knows xD

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
kralnewb

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

Due to people's demand i think you know who's top in the marketcap and electroneum will not going to beat bitcoin in the long run. Many altcoins are trying to but they always fail because people are still sticking on bitcoin.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

I think electroneum price will rise, maybe like in the next 1-2 years. The team behind it is doing a very good job and keep inovating it. 1$ per electroneum is very possible I think.  But yeah I believe there is no altcoin at the moment that capable to beat bitcoin.. At least not for now and not anytime soon.

First it will significantly drop after they will finally give tokens to people that paid them in ICO.  Price will go down at least x3.  Bigger questions is when will this happen. LOL. How incompetent are they might take many months.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

hi guys.......i have been observing the speculation from electrneum investors that it would beat bitcoin inrevenue and volume of coins...this is by far a very stupid theory.....i has about 6 million coins in circulaion starting at 1 cent......imagine it raising to a dollar.....is revenue would jump to 100 times.....hat would be 600 billion.....gosh bitcoin revenue is 100 billion...and its been around 9 years.......so do u really his this mobile app electroneum would beat bitcoin......my obvious answer would be.......sure hell ..no..!! guys stop speculating on electroneum......nohing can beat bitcoin...
Electroneum has so much coins in supply, so i don't think it will ever gain much value compared BTC. Moreover, It has not pass the test of time.
so we need wait and see what it will become of him.
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

How did you come to this question? I think it is not possible in the nearest 2-3 years. And maybe never.
Bitcoin is the first currency and it's price always rises. Even if electroneum's price will go to the moon, at that time Bitcoin will be much higher than now.
In my opinion Bitcoin can not be beaten. At least now or in 1-2 years. So, buy and hold/trade if you know how;)
TokenGuy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

I don't think that it will beat bitcoin, but it can surely rise if it has the support it needs. I think Electroneum is a good coin but for me it needs people.

People who are investing can make sometimes the price increase.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

Why does everyone always tend to compare bitcoins to whatever other altcoin and ask whether if it will beat btc or its' the "next" bitcoin ?

It should be crystal clear to everyone right now that Bitcoin is the spinal cord of this whole crypto currency dimension. If it gets beaten or if its throne goes through the slightest turbulence, the whole crypto thing will collapse. No btc = no crypto of any means.

Since you're talking about electroneum, the better approach or the better way to ask is to question what the future for ETN looks like. Personally, I think this coin will actually go viral and be one of the most popular coins used all over the world in the next 5 years.
The main reason I say this is because of the way they're setting up partners.

Allowing a crypto currency to be mined through phones directly to the users' wallet is another point. Just imaging how that single feature is gonna add to it. When the people know that they can gain money through their phones without doing anything (even if it's not that much ) they'll totally be interested in it which will lead to more and more investors buying the coin.

Right now, the current situation of delaying the ability of the people being able to get the coins they bought during the ICO is not that good. In fact, I actually invested in it. And I'm not gonna lie, it totally bothers me but I still believe they're legit.

They said that everyone should get his coins in the first or second week of December maximum. I expect a huge drop in price once everyone gets access to their long-waited coins as they will all sell instantly. But I'll hold because I believe it will be worth much more than what it is now in 2-3 years.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

It gotta see how they perform and develop

Electroneum has 21 Billion, which is 3 extra 0 compare to Bitcoin. They wanted to get rid of 8 decimals place and make it 2 decimal place like how In real life work

Mobile adoption is huge in the current world so, lets see
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:39:31 PM

They won't beat anything.
Their site is offline, they didn't even payed bounties and in their topic someone said that they didn't pay investors.
Their announcement topic has been locked.
How about that?
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

The mobile app 'airdrop' will attract a lot of new people to the crypto world. $1-2 could be possible for ETN, but beat BTC: Never!

fromholland

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

Their site is offline, they didn't even payed bounties and in their topic someone said that they didn't pay investors.
How about that?
Read a bit more into it, before you start dropping mis-information.
The wallets have been locked currently because Hackerone is going through and upgrading the security, which is a good thing. Wallets will be released to everyone within a few weeks.

zikabra

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:59 PM

How about that?
Read a bit more into it, before you start dropping mis-information.
The wallets have been locked currently because Hackerone is going through and upgrading the security, which is a good thing. Wallets will be released to everyone within a few weeks.
Excuse me, what missinformation?

Are you saying that they:

1) send bounty rewards to their participants?
until now there is still no information from the campaign manager for bounty claims, and I also received a message to provide an email address to collect it

2) payed their investors
Quote from: gembira on November 20, 2017, 08:24:51 AM
Investors already received their coins? All coins on market now or this only part? How many coins in curcullation right now?

Nope, investors have not received coins. Only coins in circulation are mined coins.

3) didn't lock announcement topic?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0

4) Topic which isn't locked is "self moderated" topic.

Now what mis-information am I spreading?
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

How about that?

I don't know why people get fooled by this much simple thing. There is no need for dreams in cryptocurrency world, we only need truths and reality. Bitcoin is the dominating factor and even ethereum can't beat bitcoin.
fromholland

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:13:09 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 05:45:15 PM by fromholland

Are you saying that they:

1) send bounty rewards to their participants?
until now there is still no information from the campaign manager for bounty claims, and I also received a message to provide an email address to collect it

2) payed their investors
Quote from: gembira on November 20, 2017, 08:24:51 AM
Investors already received their coins? All coins on market now or this only part? How many coins in curcullation right now?

Nope, investors have not received coins. Only coins in circulation are mined coins.
I'm not saying they have already, they can't at the moment because the wallets are locked for above reason. No need to create FUD then, because I'm sure they will pay out all ETN after Hackerone is finished. This should be December, from what I read on their facebook page.

zikabra

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:23:53 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:19:27 PM by zikabra

I'm not saying they have already, they can't at the moment because the wallets are locked for above reason.
So you can't really say that I am giving mis-information because my information is correct.
No need to create FUD then
I am not spreading FUD, OP asked will electroneum beat bitcoin and I posted some facts.
because I'm sure they will pay out all ETN after Hackerone is finished.
You are sure? And how you are sure that they will do that? Do you know them in personal or are you escrowing funds for them so you know what you are talking about?
This should be December, from what I read on their facebook page.
Should, could, would.
/edited.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: