Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin will make us rich?  (Read 24209 times)
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

I guess most coins from the top 100 will have a 'bright future'. Once cryptocurrencies will be adopted by +500 million people, a rise of every coin will be imminent. Who's patient now will succeed by then. Others, those who want to get rich in a matter of days or weeks, will only cry out loud because they will realize what a wrong move they've done when they sold at such a low price. It's like buying shares of Apple while it was taking the first steps, and waiting until today, when so many dozens or hundreds of millions own their products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
co1ndog

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

Ethereum by all means. Kyber and Raiden too, I believe
Dile91

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:04:40 AM

Definitely go with ETH , XMR , OMG , NEO they will bring us to the moon <3
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

Check out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income an underlying value for the PTC token holder. The best thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. They have just launched so check them out.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169745.msg21809115#msg21809115

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

As of now, based on the market etherium is the best to be invested but we cant say that eth will automatically make you rich. You have to wait until the coin you invested is at the price you desired. Theres so many things to consider for this. Like the how the market moves. As you can see it changes every 24hours. I recommend that you should read stats and study the market thatll help you alot to decide. You can also seek for some advice and predictions of others who have more experience. You can talk with other investors ask them questions regarding on what to do. Good luck buddy!
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:30:02 AM

In my suggested remain strong and I still believe in Ethereum, followed by Ripple and Ltc. This can still provide good opportunities in the long term investment.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:34:47 AM

Take caution when investing in a current altcoin or an ICO. Do your research and keep up to date with the news and updates of the cryptoworld in different pages or groups, whether it is facebook or twitter or telegram.

Altcoins can make you rich if you invest in the right one at the right time, they can also make you poor if you make the wrong decisions.

I read a recent post on facebook and Twitter that Ether, the native cryptocurrency of Ethereum, is poised to achieve new all time highs, so you could look into investing in ETH.
You could also take a look at altcoins like Ripple or Litecoins, that have potential to gain value.

If you want to invest in an ICO then i would suggest trade.io that is a new Blockchain trading platform. It's currently on PRE-ICO and doing very well. It's soft cap was $5M and they are on their way to hitting $10M in less than 2 weeks. With the help of their solid team, they will achieve a great many things. You can find them at the links posted below.

ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zcrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:36:50 AM

Westerncoin this is like bitconnect https://bitconnect.co/?ref=zeecu1  but their coin are $2 soon it will be hundreds you should get in before its too late https://www.westerncoin.co/zeecu1
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:38:30 AM

I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
At the moment many would say bitcoin cash is going to take over but I don't believe that.  Any alcoin can make you rich if you are in early enough and present when it gets to an exchange, if it is a decent project you may have to wait a while before seeing the proffits and sometimes this can be years.

There is a lot of luck and timing involved.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

if you look at the percentage of MNX coin on the graph, i'd say this is the coin you might just be investing without the need to find when to invest, just head to the exchange and buy as much as possible so you won't be making some mistake of investors to another that will just stray the growth of your investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

I will suggest that you go for minexcoin now that the price still low. Minexcoin is as at now $9.42  and will be targeting $20 in the next few weeks. If you enter now within a short period you will be in profit.

i totaly agree. now price of 1 mnx is 13$ and coin is now only on livecoin and after listing on 3 4 exchanegs more the price of mnx may will cross 30$. but do your due diligence first
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

You need to carefully study the information about the project in which you want to invest, and not listen to other people's advice. It is also desirable to distribute funds among several projects.
Please follow this simple advices.

Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

Thanks

Digibyte..Exceptionally undervalued altcoin. It will before long accomplice Minecraft which will most likely build those value. It may be also 5x more secure over bitcoin because of its utilization of 5 different hashing calculations Similarly as restricted with particular case. Transaction speeds are Additionally a considerable measure speedier. I hope Digibyte will scope $0. 1-$0. 2 Eventually quite a while.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

I do some research here in the forum and the latest is the mnx coin for me because the team is really hardworking.on the development of the coin and also it has a lot of profit when you park your mnx in their website I do want to invest soon on it and looking for ton profit

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:38:36 PM

Hello. A few days ago i wanted to confido, thank god i didnt (still have some, will hold through these dark times).
Ethereum will make some rich, for people you started last year, take a look at request network or chainlink. Neo still looks good (although they make some cryptoc tweets now and then and have some redflags(github))
Modum seems to have a realstic roadmap, dont know if you can get rich with it

Cheers
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

Thanks

Digibyte..Exceptionally undervalued altcoin. It will before long accomplice Minecraft which will most likely build those value. It may be also 5x more secure over bitcoin because of its utilization of 5 different hashing calculations Similarly as restricted with particular case. Transaction speeds are Additionally a considerable measure speedier. I hope Digibyte will scope $0. 1-$0. 2 Eventually quite a while.

i dont know why did you believe in digibyte? But with me it is a bad coin which should not investing in. I used to buy digibyte at 1800 satoshi and then i had to cut loss when price was down 1000 satoshi in short time. I just view Digibyte Charts and think it still inside downtrend the best we should not invest digibyte now

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

This question is like the alternative way if you do not have any budget to invest in bitcoins then you should spend your money to eth coins because it is the 2nd highest value coin and it really has the potential to grow for the next few more years.
ac1905

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

This question is like the alternative way if you do not have any budget to invest in bitcoins then you should spend your money to eth coins because it is the 2nd highest value coin and it really has the potential to grow for the next few more years.

I think what the original poster meant, what many of us want, is what altcoin can we buy dirt cheap (like at .00000000001), buy a ton of that then wait for 1-2 years while that value goes up to $100 so we can get rich.

My suggestion is #ETN. They're down right now but not out.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

It depends on what Altcoin you're investing but for me for sure profit is to invest top Altcoins like Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, LiteCoin, Waves, NEO and Monero. They're quite promising and their values were actually rising but not as abrupt as Bitcoin but these Altcoins really have a future that possibly could make us rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: