Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoin will make us rich?  (Read 24209 times)
Talukdarrr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:42:53 AM

Spending on a single altcoin isn't a good idea. It is a bit risky. Try to invest in more than one. I would prefer IOTA, NEM and may be ICO.
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:43:14 AM

I started my journey in Crypto two months ago, I have invested small amount of USD into BTC, then immediately turned that BTC amount to Altcoins, did daily trading during the past 2 months (around 50-60 total trades), today i have doubled my initial investment (in USD) buy watching, studying, & trading the market of Altcoins.
Ironically, if I have kept my initial investment in BTC & never converted it to Altcoins and never touched it, I would have made slightly more profit from BTC bullish movement than trading Altcoins.

Moral: BTC is the best, safest & least demanding investment in Crypto in the long run.

Unless you are really sure that a specific Altcoin will give you 100-1000x gains in the long term, don't take that risk of holding up your money for ages, BTC is the one to serve the purpose of making you rich.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:11:40 AM

I do not know in what altcoins that you will be going to rich. Actually i did not experience to get altcoins that im rich early.
Because some altcoins for now it have a enough value that you going to trade it, But if you going to buy some altcoins and you know that this altcoins you buy it will going to pump maybe you will be going to rich.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:19:31 AM

I see the development of bitcoin, eth, ltc and other prices is increasing, I think the price will continue to improve. and you can start investing there.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:26:20 AM

I do not know in what altcoins that you will be going to rich. Actually i did not experience to get altcoins that im rich early.
Because some altcoins for now it have a enough value that you going to trade it, But if you going to buy some altcoins and you know that this altcoins you buy it will going to pump maybe you will be going to rich.
Much better to make some research mate becaude trading and holding of altcoin is one of the good source of income in crypto currency if you only focus in signature campaign your income are very small and it take more years to be rich.

I recommend that do not focus in 1 altcoin much better to have atleast 3 to 5 altcoin that has potentially increasing its value and mostly those altcoin is on the top 5 in crypto currency market but much better to have altcoin for short term trading to make faster income.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:29:47 AM

I believe that each altcoin has its own potential. it all depends on your calculations and how you manage them. altcoin can make you rich, but it can also make you poor. if you miscalculate, then it will certainly make your money less.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:37:36 AM

I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
I am currently into Spectre.ai ICO and I believe that it will give me some profit because it has a unique and promising project. The ICO will end on 10th of December so you still have few days to jump into it and grab the opportunity because it will possibly make you rich if you invest $500 worth of tokens. I believe in the projects idea and most especially the so accomodating, skilled and professional team. I will highly recommend Spectre.ai because I know that the team will never let us down in the near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:42:56 AM

I think altcoin only lasts for a year because most investors tend to choose new altcoins, especially from ICO projects. It's best to invest early and sell when it's profitable and stay calm before investing
staringbright

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:47:39 AM

Thanks

There is no easy path to become rich. It seems like what you want to happen is to become rich instantly by just putting your money into specific altcoins? Its not that easy my friend, because first things first you need to research, study, and anticipate at the same time read a lot in this community look for threads that relates your concern. Dont rush things out you might lose your money instantly as well.
Well, every altcoin can make you rich, even those shitcoin can. It only depends when there is a hype or a pump and dump situation, if you happen to ride on that setting , then consider yourself very lucky. Now, if you want a safe Investment, put it on an altcoin that has existed for a longtime and has a stable price like ETH. Better be safe than sorry.

How about Amor (amorcoin.org)? They are having their crowdsale now and they even have a 20% bonus offer for a limited time!
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:15:07 AM

I believe that each altcoin has its own potential. it all depends on your calculations and how you manage them. altcoin can make you rich, but it can also make you poor. if you miscalculate, then it will certainly make your money less.
This is very true. Actually the answers confuse you more rather help. Plenty of suggestions. Look at up on the trend, then buy and hold, you won't regret it.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

Thanks

You can go with BTC, ETH, DASH and keep until the end of next year and see. If not, please come back to my post at that time to know what I said were correct or not. ^^
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:28:50 AM

I believe that our target is often too high. We should not be thinking about rich or poor thing, it just needs to be high on the potential graph and that should be it. I have seriously high hopes on EtherSport, as their token sale is running at very cheap rates. I will certainly not like to miss out on this epic opportunity, as it could be life changing if not more!
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:59:24 AM

China is very soon to resume the ICO. And all of them will be conducted on the NEO platform. Therefore, I believe that in the near future you need to buy neo and gas. Because in the future they can make us rich.

where do u have this information about china and icos?
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

IOTA, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, STRATIS, GAS will provide great returns to their holders. I'm pretty sure, just waiting for the time comes for these favourite coins and they will achieve this aim without problems.

you mean neo for GAS income right? gas doesn't produce gas. or did i miss something?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

I think altcoin only lasts for a year because most investors tend to choose new altcoins, especially from ICO projects. It's best to invest early and sell when it's profitable and stay calm before investing
I would suggest people to invest on trending or top alternative coins rather than investing on any kind of ICO projects. Most ICO fails and are just scams. See the forum and you will see a loads of shitty ICOs. ICO is more like gambling with more risks. You will eventually end up losing all your money if you are not cautious.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

Believe it or not, I think that I will earn on LiveStars. Very serious and promising team. They have a good roadmap Cool

Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

Thanks
In my point of views, waves is the best among the altcoin except ethereum. waves will be so potential in price within two years according to market value. its my faith but decision it up to you.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

My advice is you should make a research before you invest in altcoins.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

I have invested my money in ebts and will keep it. Now I look closer at iota, there is little problem, I will draw if the price rises ranges up to 20%. No one will tell you which coin will move.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

Thanks
It is our choice if where do we want to invest our money, in my opinion, there is no exact coin that will make us rich it is still depend on us and in our knowledge and where do we think we can handle stress of the price that is really unstable. For me, strategy is more important for us to be rich and determination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: