Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 05:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: e-Commerce and Product Sourcing Mentoring  (Read 130 times)
There (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:45:47 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 08:03:58 PM by There

I have been contemplating starting a service like this for a while, after mentoring a few private customers and friends.
I am connected with a network of over 40 agents all over Asia, and can get products cheaper than anywhere on the Internet.

With this service, you get complete mentoring on how to set up your own shop, how to market it, where to get the graphics, how to get a virtual assistant, etc.
Price is 1.5 ETH + 20% lifetime profits of your e-commerce ventures. I can teach you how to source products with private agents, factories and translators for an extra 2.5 ETH.
This is my 5-year knowledge condensed into a one month mentoring.

e-Commerce is a very good field to get into atm, and re-investing your crypto profits into a long-term e-Commerce shop is the best you can do.
You will have to tell me about the niches that interest you, and your long-term goals.
I do not guarantee any earnings as it all depends on the amount of time and money you pour into marketing, your marketing strategy, your copywriting skills and your niche choice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: