Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You Know You Have Made It When  (Read 519 times)
coinerd (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:15:10 AM

OK,

The CoinWorld Server has beenn DDOS'd to oblivion.

For the attackers:

Yep we were totally unprepared for this you got us you're so cool you win have a nice day.

For The Rest Of You:

We're working to get things up as fast as we can. 

This is probably an attack at Bottle Caps, I'm sure the haters are fuming over this incredibly enthusiastic launch and a coin that's getting too big for them to trash in only one day.

Rock On!

We'll be keeping you up to date as we determine what it will take to get going again.  At this time we still can't log in to start cleanup.

If this is just a DDOS we'll be back up smoothly as soon as these kids get bored.  In any case, we're not going anywhere and we'll be doing everything we can to make sure this goes smoothly.

FYI This has taken down all of the lottos, all of the block explorers, and all of the pools. Have no doubt it's our top priority to get those BOTs back on display  Grin
B. Tazed

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:24:07 AM

BottleCaps getting "too big" ?   LOL

Right...   Too many kids now are getting upset they didnt make an alt back in the day and made tons of money off it, so everyone is desperate now to create something. We have alts that are already valuable, and others with great development.

No one cares this was attacked, icecoin was attacked about 15 minutes after released...   Just because your failcoin got attacked dosent means its of any value...   

lol, get over yourselves...
coinerd (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:28:46 AM

Not my coin, but a lot of people are enjoying it and I'm  happy to be a part of a "feel good" launch. Also I never had one of my sites DDOS'd so yeah I find it pretty funny.

Haters gonna hate and Skriptkiddies gonna DDOS, right?

ALL LOTTOS ARE UP AT THIS TIME.

Pools are coming up, and Block Explorers should follow.

If it happens again, we'll do it again.

Thanks for your time.
John Eden

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Have you mined Bottlecaps today?

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:29:10 AM

Right...   Too many kids now are getting upset they didnt make an alt back in the day and made tons of money off it, so everyone is desperate now to create something. We have alts that are already valuable, and others with great development.

No one cares this was attacked, icecoin was attacked about 15 minutes after released...   Just because your failcoin got attacked dosent means its of any value...   

You are a very upset man..... But we appreciate the press you bring to bottlecaps thank you. Being a Proof of Stake coin it is more resistant to 51% attacks.

Much like these other great coins:
Novacoin
PPCoin
Bitgem
Bitbar

Invest in the future which is proof of stake. We love our trolls so go ahead and post your wallet I will send you 2 Bottlecaps Smiley

Check out Bottlecaps: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/242-bottlecaps-cap/  | Check us out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bottlecaps/629515757059363 | CAP Foundation donations: F2YX4Aiyk9p2WqXHrrGGgVuskTxCGYpaG9
coinerd (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:42:08 AM

Also I have no idea if this coin is being attacked, but our website is.

And I don't think it's because of RealCoin Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: