Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GCH] Galaxy Cash, PoW, PoS, Multialgo, Masternodes, No Premine  (Read 22673 times)
GalaxyCash (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:19:56 AM

After 4984 block, released 1.1.1.3 version and added two mining algorithms and replaced difficulty retarget for this, if you mine with oldest 1.1.1.2 - you mine on forked chain, i warned of this before update release...

Is that means lose all coins after each updates? I was mining at latest wallet in that time, and after update all coins are lose, usually after fork coins save at address but there is not worked, very very weird system
Again, you lost coins only because of your inattention, how many coins do you have?
esco86

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:15:44 AM

After 4984 block, released 1.1.1.3 version and added two mining algorithms and replaced difficulty retarget for this, if you mine with oldest 1.1.1.2 - you mine on forked chain, i warned of this before update release...

Is that means lose all coins after each updates? I was mining at latest wallet in that time, and after update all coins are lose, usually after fork coins save at address but there is not worked, very very weird system
Again, you lost coins only because of your inattention, how many coins do you have?
I haven`t problems with attention, get last version from this thread and github on that time, I can understand if I lost the part of coins that I mined after fork, but lose all, that`s look very strange. I mined about 1300 coins.
GalaxyCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 11:09:37 AM by GalaxyCash

I haven`t problems with attention, get last version from this thread and github on that time, I can understand if I lost the part of coins that I mined after fork, but lose all, that`s look very strange. I mined about 1300 coins.
You use dumpprivkey\importprivkey?
When you mine new block in solo, reward added to reserved wallet addresses, not to your address, if you delete wallet without send all mined coins to your address, you will lose them.
Something like this happened. When upgrading to new version of wallet, you do not need delete wallet.dat!
In order to avoid the recurrence of this situation, use dumpwallet \ importwallet command or send all mined coins to one address after mining.
Give your wallet address, i will compensate for your loss.
esco86

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

When you mine new block in solo, reward added to reserved wallet addresses, not to your address, if you delete wallet without send all mined coins to your address, you will lose them.
Something like this happened. When upgrading to new version of wallet, you do not need delete wallet.dat!
In order to avoid the recurrence of this situation, use dumpwallet \ importwallet command or send all mined coins to one address after mining.
I know about all coins to one address, but I can`t to do that bcs wallet was offline after release new version, I dumped current wallet.dat and then update wallet and after that stack drop to zero and importwallet or importprivkey don`t work.

My current address is
Code:
GVjvWzXBZMdzyuisE84z31MGDMRhF19nHt
  I hope i don`t lose any coin again after next wallet update
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

how to check in the correct I chain or not?
GalaxyCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:48:28 PM

see block explorer

I know about all coins to one address, but I can`t to do that bcs wallet was offline after release new version, I dumped current wallet.dat and then update wallet and after that stack drop to zero and importwallet or importprivkey don`t work.

My current address is
Code:
importwallet command not import wallet from wallet.dat, this command import wallet from dump, created by dumpwallet command(this command dump all keypool of your wallet to file).
If you have old wallet.dat just put it back to GalaxyCash data folder.
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:51:22 PM

see block explorer

My current address is
Code:
importwallet command not import wallet from wallet.dat, this command import wallet from dump, created by dumpwallet command(this command dump all keypool of your wallet to file).
If you have old wallet.dat just put it back to GalaxyCash data folder.

yes ,i think this usefull and quick way to fix this issue , so many creative in this project , will GCH have masternode later?
GalaxyCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

will GCH have masternode later?
i don't know, maybe in future.
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:19:34 PM

I will repeat to help make it clear:

1) MAKE SURE YOUR BLOCK HEIGHT IS THE SAME AS THE EXPLORER IF YOU ARE SOLO MINING
2) USE THE ADDNODES IN THE ANN TO SYNC WALLET

This has worked for me.  If you don't do it, you could end up forking from the main chain.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
saLve88

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

as there with coinmarkets? this is the second yobit  Grin Grin Grin
GalaxyCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

as there with coinmarkets? this is the second yobit  Grin Grin Grin
I sended request today, silence.
redsun17

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

I think mining is working for me, I'm able to keep pace with the block explorer.  Hope this coin will be like Shield, another multi-algo that has done quite well (its falling now in price, but that correction was overdue from BTC jumping so much).  Similar to Shield, this also has no pre-mine, although this one does have 16% dev reward so that will limit it a little bit (dev said he is dropping reward to 1% though).

Can we get a checkpoint for 8000th block?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GalaxyCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:48:13 PM

Version 1.1.1.4
- Checkpoints
- Cleaning code(replace openssl crypto to sphlib and etc)
- Removed scrypt and pdkdf2, wallet crypting only with sha512.
- Change dev reward from 16% to 1%
- Minor changes
- CLI
- Added variable usedefaultkey can be set in config or command line, if true miner reward will be added to default wallet key not to key pool.
For update no need remove data.

Release: https://github.com/galaxycash/galaxycash/releases/latest
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:47:35 AM

Version 1.1.1.4
- Checkpoints
- Minor changes
- CLI
- Added variable usedefaultkey can be set in config or command line, if true miner reward will be added to default wallet key not to key pool.

Nice changes dev.  Is it safe to mine now without worrying about the chain forking and losing coins?  Has that issue been resolved yet?

Thanks
GalaxyCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:30:52 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 02:46:12 AM by GalaxyCash

Version 1.1.1.4
- Checkpoints
- Minor changes
- CLI

Nice changes dev.  Is it safe to mine now without worrying about the chain forking and losing coins?  Has that issue been resolved yet?

Thanks
It was always safe, if you are connected to a main node or peer that not on forked chain, delete peers.dat to what would be safe...
Not all users tracks behind news of coin and do not go on time to critical updates, that a creates forks.
And main rule, do not know how, do not try...

After 14 december i update server for main node and launch new block explorer:
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:00:05 AM

any X13 pool?
saLve88

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:31:30 AM

my wallet after some time of normal work goes into the fork. why? give the correct configuration file. Or is that not the case? and the latest version of the wallet is not synchronized beyond the 5000 block
esco86

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

I have update wallet and... don`t lose any coin, that`s good)))
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

my wallet after some time of normal work goes into the fork. why? give the correct configuration file. Or is that not the case? and the latest version of the wallet is not synchronized beyond the 5000 block

I'm having a similar issue, can't sync beyond Block 5000.  Seems like other people have synced though, so I don't know what's wrong.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Orai

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:17:38 AM

I'm having a similar issue, can't sync beyond Block 5000.  Seems like other people have synced though, so I don't know what's wrong.

Del all exept wallet and conf from c:\Users\*You*\AppData\Roaming\GalaxyCash\

Dowload blockchain from https://github.com/galaxycash/galaxycash/releases

Add node
addnode 178.46.63.50:1337 add
addnode 124.13.26.207:4603 add
addnode 5.189.152.63:7604 add
addnode 193.124.0.135:7604 add

Check block here https://193.124.0.135/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: