Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX Support Help, Reward Offered  (Read 194 times)
sprigs (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

yesterday, I made a stupid mistake, transfering my savings to the correct address but the wrong memo ID.
I been reading that there Customer Support could take forever to get back to me.

Anyone have any advice, contact? All my info is in my Ticket I submitted, and I believe it would be a quick fix.

Im just so worried where its a all my savings I sent...

Reward offered if anyone could help me.

Thanks
CR
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

There are some people from bittrex on the forum, but not that he can help you, and I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the answer from the support.

Courage !
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

There are a lot of issues about bittrex, i had funds in there and they asked me about an enhanced verification because there was no "record history" about my name, and my location.
They denied it, and now i have been waiting for more than three days to be answered on my tickets, this is very annoying, i sent more than two thousand dollars in there in order to acquire some neo and iota, and now i am unable to withdraw my funds because all of this garbage from bittrex and the whole fucking system who is not answering to my problem.

sprigs (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:39:45 PM

Thats Unfortunate  bud,

My account is enhanced, i just sent all my Lumens to a incorrect Memo ID.

What i did was, when I copied my MemoID, I pasted it in the Stellar deasktop wallet withdraw amount field by mistake.
By doing this all the letters were removed. I never noticed and I copied from there and put in Memo Field(all numbers,no letters)... Undecided

Im thinking this could be fixed, but Im new to this, and this waiting game is killing me.

Not hearing good things about there customer support...

Cheers,
CR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: