Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Droxne" "DRXNE" "Droxne Coin" Scam or Not  (Read 476 times)
Islapdonkey (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:34:28 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:38:59 PM by Islapdonkey

Preface

Compared to the accounts that that have been on Bitcointalk forum since 09-16, I am a technically a newbie on BitcoinTalk forum.  
I joined the forum on March and within two months of joining the forum i was scammed for 0.76 BTC  from a Scam group selling a coin called Padideo
A month later, a coin that i spent 0.75 BTC to purchase OTC Droxne was intentionally crashed by the coin's Dev within 2 weeks of the coin hitting the exchange.  

For approx a week post this scams, i was extremely depressed, and had a hard time sleeping. However, i was able to find my voice and gain my confidence back by dedicating my time to exposing the several threads created by the scam group responsible for Padideo coin. I also made sure to stay active on the Droxne thread and inform potential investors on the history of the coin.

After several months of continuously hounding and exposing the several threads created by the group responsible for Padideo coin, the group grew restless and decided to create a scam accusation page on me and several other profiles that was also exposing their threads. They choose to modify a pm that i sent to one of their members when he gave me a negative trust and made it seem as if i was extorting his thread thru pm.

I asked the forum admin/moderators for help, and even provided multiple proofs to show that this claims were untrue. They all declined and stated that there was nothing they could do about it.

Anyway, i dealt with it by creating a thread that detailed the groups numerous activities, and i made sure to provide enough proof to show that this was a malicious attempt to discredit my voice on the the platform. That thread can be viewed Here

Due to the buzz generated by the aforementioned group, the developmental team behind Droxne who were also tired of me constantly exposing/questioning their various ploy to lure in investors into the project, decided to capitalize on the prior claim made by the Padideo scammers. So, they also decided to claim that i tried to extort them. Keep in mind i have been dealing with this group since August, they provided no proof of extortion claim, didn't even bother to manipulate a pm like the other group and they immediately locked the Droxne thread.

So, you have a coin trading on Cryptopia with little to no social presence, so most of the info pertaining to the coin is acquired from the BTCT thread and it's thread is locked.

Rather than denote their action as a scam, i have decided to provide the readers with tangible info and let them deduce if it's a scam or not. In a situation, where some decides that it's a scam, i would please hope that they act according to help raise awareness.

Introduction

Droxne was first announced on July 23 2017 by the coin's Developer Convery. The initial distribution of the coin was through airdrops.
100 recipients received 1000 coins.

The other method of distribution prior to an exchange was thru OTC. Convery sold the coin for a minimum of 1000 sat to those investors who bought up to 5 btc worth and  2k - 3k sats to individuals who couldn't afford to buy 5 BTC worth.

Those investors who bought at 1000 sat, then turned around and sold it for 2k - 3k to other individuals who couldn't afford to spend up to 5 BTC. I personally purchased 0.76 BTC worth at 3k sat.

The coin was listed on Cryptopia on August 4th 2017. It initially traded at 3800sat but dipped to a low 1080sat, as OTC investors sold their stakes. I invested an extra 0.2 BTC when the coin finally stabilized at 1050sat

Content

On August 16th 2017, less than two weeks after the coin was listed on an exchange. I noticed that someone sold 725.000 coins for 0.7 BTC at a price of 107sats. The coin had be stable and was trading well above 1000sats prior to this dump.

I checked the reservoir wallet and saw that 900,000 coins was taken out few hrs before this dump occurred. The dump couldn't have been due to airdrop recipient cos only 1000 coins was airdropped to 100 people and it couldn't have been the OTC investors cos they paid a minimum of 1000sat for the coin and it hasn't even been on an exchange for 2 weeks.

I made a comment about it on the BTCT thread and on slack. Several members of the forum requested that Convery explain the situation. Convery who is usually active on the forum, disappeared for several days and upon reappearing, deleted every negative/incriminating post related to the dump and banned anyone who was commenting about it on slack. The core members of the group kept commenting about it on BTCT thread and every few days, he will log on and delete all the comments. Finally, he stopped logging on to BTCT forum and for approximately one month, he was absent from BTCT thread. However, he stayed active on Slack and kept commenting about working on a game to compliment the coin.

While Convery's was absent on BTCT thread, several random accts that weren't necessarily active earlier, became increasingly active and vehemently defended any comment made against Convery and the dump. Whenever an individual made a comment about the dump or the scam potential of this coin, this accounts attacked the poster for making such comment. They tend to neglect all comment made about the coin trading at 1000sats a month prior and currently trading at approximately 150-200 sats. They just kept touting Convery's impressive work and the fact he was working on a new game.

The group is made up of ( wood299,  Mrx.01 (who goes by Mr.x on the slack channel), Anhtatsu, and Coincollector006)

By early Sept due to the accusation placed on Convery, and his decision not to address it, the buy orders for Droxne dried up. The coin however stabilized back to 800 sat.

Then On September 11th 2017, someone intentional spiked the coin's price from 823 sat to 130050 sat. They intentionally bought about $100 worth of Droxne at 130050 sat, just to stimulate the buy order and soon as their was a few orders on the buy order, the price dropped back down to 387 sat.

The following days the buy order was mostly dry with a huge sell order due to yesterdays action. Then on the evening of September 12th,  few accts placed huge buy orders with offers ranging from 10-3 sats.

On September 13th 2017, i noticed that the entire amount on the reservoir has been moved. Then Droxne which usually averaged 90k volume per day on cryptopia, had several millions of buy order placed. With the lowest at (approximately 28 million coins) sold for 3 sat. The entire amount in the reservoir was sold within a day. I suspected that Convery was moving the coin to different accts through Cryptopia. It was impossible to trace the coin movt if he utilized an exchange. However, if he moved it from one wallet to another, then it will be easily traced. I wasn't sure why he was doing that but i suspected he had a motive.

On September 17th, this group of accounts that have been defending Convery during his absence, announced that they were forming a new team to take over Droxne. They claimed that Convery has left and owns no more coin, so they have chosen to form a new team to take over from Convery. I immediately suspected that this was a ploy by convery to deflect the accusations placed on him. By forming a new team, earlier investor wouldn't have no one to blame and new investors will willfully invest cos they will believe that they have no more reason to be worried. I logged into the slack channel under an alternate account and verified that Convery just logged on less than 24hrs ago.

I made a comment asking why they choose to jump-start a coin from a known scammer when there were several legit coin that could use their collective help and the answer was they wanted Droxne to grow and when the Dev returned, he can assume a position with the team as a CEO

When i and several other members made a comment that Convery was really active on slack and kept questioning the reasoning for their attempt to claim/jumpstart a project from a known scammer who still owns a large portion of the coin. Convery logged on to BTCT thread for the first time in several weeks and deleted all the comments.

Forum members made comments about Convery logging on and deleting all the comments, the new team members as they like to call themselves, made an announcement that not only did Convery leave and has no more coin but he also signed over his account info to them. Keep in mind, no proof was provided for this info, we were just suppose to believe it of face value. Again, i logged on to slack and noticed that Convery was still active on slack. So, i brought up my comment about their true intention behind this proposed jumpstart on slack, and i was effectively banned from slack again.

When a forum member asked the reason for the dump, one of the new team members replied that we should not expect the dev to work for free, that he probably dumped the coin to cover the cost of listing the coin on an exchange and to compensate for the time he invested in creating the coin. When i posted an OTC thread pic showing that Convery made close to 25 BTC of this coin thru OTC, then turned around and dumped it from 1080 sat to 108 sat, so he could net 0.7 BTC. My comment was deleted and prior question was also deleted.

When it became obvious that i wasn't going to quit like the other accounts that they have manged to silence, they made a comment on the thread that i was a fudder who had probably sold his coin for a lose,  had never contributed anything to the coin and was basically trying to hinder the growth of the coin. When i posted a picture of my wallet to show that i have yet to sell my coin, and also stated that i was the first to send the coin's info to CMC and the main promoter of the coin on Cryptopia troll box when it initially got listed, those info and other incriminating post from other members related to the coin were also deleted.

Since i can't post comments from other members that were deleted, i will post some of mine, at least the few that i saved at the end of the thread for those that care to peruse thru it, it should show that the thread was wiped prior to them locking the thread.

As aforementioned, the team had claimed that Convery already left and owned no more coin. However, CoinCollector006 (a member of the supposedly new team) accidentally forgot their prior quip and requested that Convery donated some coin to their development fund, when i asked questions in regard to that, it was immediately deleted.

I kept pressing them for information, and insisted that they divulge why they choose to promote a coin by a known scammer and how they intend to protect the new investors they were courting from Convery, those question were either ignored or deleted when repeated. The only reply i received was from Tross (a recent member of the team) and he basically told me to quit complaining and join their quest, so i can get my investment back.

When i refused to back down,  rather than provide a concise and truthfully answer about their main intention,  they started posting links to the claims made by the Padideo scammers to deflect from the topic at hand. i replied with a link showing that this were the work of malicious scammers trying to discredit my voice on the thread and provide proof to back my statement. I once again insisted that they refocus back on the thread and answer the pertaining question on why they choose to promote a coin from a known scammer and how they intend to protect new investors from this scammer.

It became obvious that i was never going to back down. A member of the forum that goes by Disallowedword suggested that they locked the thread. The suggestion was made on  November 17, 2017, 08:37:32 AM
[/color].

https://imgur.com/btl17kO

I replied back to his comment immediately. Which was deleted cos they usually deleted most of my comment.

Keep in mind that Disallowedword is one of the only two accounts that vehemently defended Convery when the dump/scam was exposed back in August

On November 17, 2017, 03:24:55 PM, the account was locked with claims that i was trying to extort 0.95 BTC from Convery. Keep in mind i have been dealing with Convery since August, but all of a sudden i now decide to extort him.  No proof was provided, they didn't even bother manipulating a PM like the Padideo scam group.

While they were rushing to post up links that apparently exposed me as an extortionist, they even included a link to a thread that i created against the padideo scam group. Basically, showing that they didn't read thru any of the threads and was basically copying an attempt made by a scam group in an effort to deflect their current negative plight.

They also choose to insult my nationality. Like exposing me for been Nigerian was something to be ashamed of. My guess is they were trying to capitalize on the racist notion held by some westerners that implied that all Nigerians were  scammers. However, I personally translated a thread on this forum to Igbo (A Nigerian language) so i made it known to anyone who bothered to check that my heritage is Nigerian and am extremely proud of that regardless of any misconception a westerner might have about us.

Also, if one choose to look, they can easily locate my email address on this thread and with the name attached to the email,  they can see that i live in the States and work in Healthcare. So i have no need to scam anyone.

However, it quite irritating to see this individuals try to manipulate forum members by portraying my homeland as been synonyms to deceitfulness.

The highlighted link was actually created by me in response to the malicious attempt by the padideo scam group

Conclusion

I do expect to receive some hate for this post and my continuous fight against Droxne. Several members on the thread are not happy with my constant quips, they rather i play docile, let the coin grow, so they can sell for a profit. None seem to care about the loss the future investors will accrue, when Convery dumps the price again.

Actually, soon as the fake accusation was made, i received a negative trust from a legendary member who is active on the thread, the negative trust was given even though there was no proof to support the claims been made. A lot of the active members have a had time understanding why am intent on exposing the ploy within when i have yet to sell my coin. I replied that it's easy to be greedy but really difficult to be unselfish.

Some of you might have noticed my peculiar name on Lust ICO thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068206.4780) I stayed up late into the night for several weeks to make sure that potential investors were made aware that the ICO was a scam. Lust had employed the use of several stolen accounts to aimlessly chat on their thread to increase forum count and bury incriminating post related to their ICO. I made sure my post stayed on the current page. They offered me bribes to stop but i kept up with my effort till the thread was locked[/b]

Some of you might also recognize my name from the first Nebule scam attempt. They were attempting to con individuals to send btc to a multi-signature address in other to claim their coin. I deduced that their plan was to essentially force a recipient to pay a ransom (post sending) in other to release the BTC. So, i literally stayed up all night and kept reposting my comment on their thread cos they kept deleting it. Finally the thread was deleted by the forum admin after it generated enough buzz. Info about the scam can still be found on twitter.

The same individuals tried the same scam few months later as stripple, however, the admin making the post didn't bother to change his name from Nebule. Again i exposed their ploy and out of frustration this group made the first extortion accusation. The same group is also responsible for Padideo, Sonic Ether, Deboot, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Securivitas, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam coins. Like i mentioned before you can view my thread about this group Here

Notice the name of the admin on this thread By the way joosef is another account that was critical of them on several of their earlier thread

Anyway, am stating this to show that i have been dedicated to fighting scammers on this forum. I guess you could say i was jaded by my earlier loss and focused all of my frustration on stopping any potential scammer from been successful. I always wished someone did the same for me when i first joined the forum. A look through my trust will show that i had nothing but positive trust on this thread before the Padideo scam group intentionally released the malicious extortion claim. Members of the group, also made sure to give me several negative trust in one day and the only other negative trust on my acct that is not related to the Padideo group, is the one i received from the disgruntled legendary member from the Droxne thread who is not happy with my constant incriminating quips about Droxne.

I really hope the forum admin finally start looking into this accusations and taking necessarily steps to reduce the effect of scam on this forum. It's quite infuriating that those of us that turn vigilantes end up been dragged through the mud and we can't even get help from those that are suppose to moderate the forum.

Anyway, like i said i will leave it up to you to decide if "Droxne" is a scam or not, and depending on your decision, i hope you act according.

By the way, as i was creating this thread they decided to unlock the thread. I made a comment on the thread, and my post was immediately deleted and the thread was locked by up again.

[/b]

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:39:49 PM

I hate to be the one to break it to you but there are animals here who will skin you alive and not care. That is how you have to aproach giving BTC to someone. Some people are good but there are wicked ones and they will burn you and take your coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Islapdonkey (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:58:27 PM

For those of you that are interested and want to peruse, here is a small sample of my post that was deleted. I couldn't save it all, like i said, this has been going on since august, but here is a small sample.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

And as expected, all incriminating items are been wiped clean of the thread, rather than explained and we are suppose to believe that we dealing with a honest and reliable team, the Dev just deleted more than 8 pages of info from several different accounts that will make a potential investor think otherwise before investing in the coin but as i promised this info will always be present on this forum in some form or format, even if it entails playing post tag with this scammer. Thanks

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

@new devs

Do you already have full control of all the features of the coin? What happens in case of a fork of the chain? how would you retrieve coins?

Thank you for the interest. Just to be clear well designed blockchains are decentralized, there is no one person that flips a switch and controls a coin. We have assumed control of the social media accounts, developed a roadmap for future development and have a website under construction. The management team has elected not to make any changes to the wallet software at this time since the blockchain has been functioning within expectations with attractive staking and increasing network weight.

In the event of a fork, the longest chain with the most difficulty wins and will accrue most of the market value. if you have any doubts about this please see the price charts and hash rates for Bitcoin versus Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin has most of the hash rate and most of the market value.

Another poster has asked what happens if the original dev returns and says "this is mine"? The answer is we welcome him and he is integrated into the team in a senior role, perhaps CEO and Lead Developer. The objective of the new management team is to build a gaming blockchain ecosystem with legitimate real world use cases and create returns for the Droxne shareholders, not perpetuate fiefdoms.  

Right! So am I the only one who thinks that one or more of this supposedly new team member ACCOUNTS is the original dev?

With regards to Droxne already listed on CMC, there are several scam coins on CMC. There are several scam coins on Topia. That's not a reason to support a scam project that could potentially rip several other individuals off. THIS coin was driven down from approx 2K to 35 sat by its own dev.

The dev sold 700k+ coins on the exchange for measly amounts just to net 0.75btc. Keep in mind several individuals including me have already invested heavily ( several BTC) into the project prior to introduction into an exchange.

Why boost this coin? and the dev can come back anytime and become a CEO. How lovely is that?

So, the community gets fucked by the dev, the community does the work of hyping the project up, and the dev can slides back in whenever he feels like to secure the CEO position and dump the remaining coins on unsuspecting investors.

I GUESS WE SUPPOSE TO BE COOL WITH ALL THAT RIGHT. COS BRINGING IT UP, MAKES YOU A FUDDER. RIGHT?

This guy shows the way he write in red and big letter has full of anger and hate, not for a purpose of giving information, and yet a PHD in  phsycology

Hunter i will be in denial if i said am not angry and there is no hatred directed towards convery. If you bought a coin at 3000 sat and watch the dev intentionally dump it down to 18 sat, you will be angry too. And if you see a group of individuals either naively or intentionally try to hype the aforementioned coin, just so the dev can come back and redump on new investors you would be angry too. Just put yourself in earlier investors shoe and ask yourself if you would still support this project, if that was the case. I understand you probably bought at this current price and will like to make a lil gain on your investment, but is it worth it when you dealing with a volatile individual thats will inevitable come back and decimate  the price and fuck all his new investor that you guys are currently courting. It's easy to be greedy but extremely hard to be unselfish.

I understand your point as well but one thing is that the new team is footing the bill for everything. Hosting. New exchanges. Game development. Site creation. So if you're still holding, you may still get a return on your investment. If you no longer are holding, then that's your fault for taking a loss. Don't blame others.

Wood i already posted my wallet to show that i still own those coins i purchased that am not some guy that sold of my coins for cheap and is intentionally trying to sabotage  whatever you trying to pull off. but again, you guys are not explaining how you intend to protect this new investors you courting from convery. So why should we help you hype up the coin's price so he can come back and repeat the same thing. Again, like i said it's really easy to b greedy but extremely difficult to be unselfish. And you guys are operating strictly of greed with no regards to what your action might have on future investors.

That was photoshop bro. And don't help. No one really asked you for it. But thanks for offering the free hosting, website maintenance, exchange listing and platform costs. I find it hard to believe that someone still holding really wants their investment to hit 0 sats. Get your story straight. You're holding but don't want profit. Sounds legit.

Again bro (smh who still say that) here goes my wallet, sitting right beside your statement and  you can verify the date and see that the droxne logo on the bottom tab. Iwil repeat myself again, it's easy to be greedy but really difficult to be unselfish bro.

"It's easy to be greedy but very difficult not to be selfish"

I agree with you, But this is very difficult to understand by some people

What this down comes to is do you believe in the new team @Anhtatsu, @wood299 and our attempts to rescue this coin? there are risks in life and in crypto.

1. There is no treasury fund, the funds disappeared when all the premine shares were sold by the previous dev. Hard decisions will be needed.
2. BTC continues to rally. Few coins will be able to complete with this juggernaut unless they have strong use cases and a strong team.

But if we are successful in our turnaround, this $100K market cap could increase materially from current levels. Do we have any other community volunteers that can help us make this platform successful? Maybe one of the forum members has a son or daughter they would like to get into crypto. We would welcome them into our team. They would learn all aspects of building a small business from nothing.

The old dev was online today.
"Last Active:   Today at 08:40:41 AM"
Why isn't he answering some questions?

He is gone, he transferred his BCT account to the new team. No other assets were provided, no documentation for the Droxne gaming foundation, no reserve funds.  If you see his account online, it means one of our team members logged into the account.

If that so, then your highlighted statement below makes no sense, but we know otherwise. The dev still owns a substantial portion of this coin, so i will repeat myself again, how do you intend to protect this new investors you courting from convery? why should we help you hype up the coin's price so he can come back and repeat the same thing

Droxne Investor Update - November 1, 2017

1. The Droxne ecosystem is growing with two crypto industry data providers enhancing their coverage.
a. Coinmarketcap has been updated their Droxne page with our new website, Reddit and Twitter channels. Please see  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/droxne/ for details.
b. Coingecko has a newly created page with blockchain information at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/droxne.

2. We have applied for listings at two additional exchanges including one Chinese (Kucoin) and a UK-based exchange (Tradesatoshi).  

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

4. Discussions are underway as to games for the platform, two ideas were roulette and a car racing game inspired by Formula one.  

5. The development team have discussed making adjustments to the staking rate in the next wallet release. None of the dev team members feel the current 40\% staking rate is sustainable long term without excessive dilution of the coin supply of 82M currently and adverse impacts on the coin price. There is a long line of high staking rate currencies that have declined to 1 sat: EMB, IFLT, 1337, and we are planning procative action to avoid this fate.  Details of the proposals are on github: https://github.com/droxdev/Drox/issues/1

6. Proof of stake difficulty is 0.9788. The market cap is currently $108K.

We look forward to the communities feedback on the staking rate / monetary supply growth here or on the Slack channel.

This will show you a small percentage of what he made OTC, still he went ahead and crashed the coin price soon as it was listed in an exchange, just so he can net 0.7BTC. So when this new team members(Ahem) use the excuse that he must have dumped cos he wasn't suppose to be working for free, i guess we all should know better.

The dev has stated he no longer owns any coins. You may want to revise your huge "warning".

Right!! The Dev made a statement on slack that he gave all of his coins away to the new team. LOL. You must think the community is a bunch of idiots to believe that. Just gave all of his coins away to some random accts(wink) cos they called themselves the new team and made a website. GTFOH with the BS. If you didn't own some of this coin (and hoping to get a lil pump at the expense of others, so you can dump) and just happen to stumble on this page and read that. Would you have easily agreed with that comment? SMH

Quote from:  link=topic=2049978.msg23227043#msg23227043 date=1508406493
I'm willing to give the new developer team the benefit of the doubt and hope they can continue developing this coin for the benefit of all the early adopters!
Thank you for your trust, we will always grow and bring DRXNE up  Smiley

Oh, Hello Islapdonkey.
I see you regularly operate on our ANN, how much will GameCredits pay you a month for you to do this job?  Huh Grin Grin Grin

Check this from slack!!!!!!!!

ralphrolling [7:12 AM]
The problem with people today is their inability to comprehend clear statements. I have no problem waiting on a legit project. It's not my first rodeo. By the way, i will sell you the 78K coins you want me to wait with, for exactly what i paid for it, and thats 0.95BTC.

He want to sell his droxne coin to dev, that is the reason why he keep on posting that same redundant messages, so he can force the dev to buy his coin

You should do a little research before making sly comments. I was one of the first promoters on this thread and on slack. All one need to do is a go back and read earlier pages. 
I was present daily hyping the coin on this thread, slack and on topia when it got listed. I actually sent the first info to get this coin listed on coin market cap, so when you make sly comments about "our thread" or the dumb comment from the poster below you, it looks really silly to me.
    By the way, i  do own a couple of Game credit, and several other game related coins. That's what initially attracted me to this coin. But comparing droxne to Game credit is like comparing a turd sandwich to a juicy steak. Game credit has partnered will several leading game developers and the platform is heavily embedded into the gaming sphere. droxne only claim to gaming is the colorful whitepaper and promise to make a flappy bird kind of game sometime in the future. My little sister is not the best coder and she was able to create a similar looking game in about three days. So, nothing special here, though the aforementioned game from the dev has yet to materialize.

As for the newbie below you, the dev already offered to buy my coins to shut me up and you should post the entire conversation, so ppl can see the full context. But as the text read, I have no problem waiting on a legit project. It's not my first rodeo
I also invested in MobileGO and several other icos that have underperformed post ico but the difference btw those coins and droxne, is the decline occurred naturally, dictated by the public and not the dev. I know  most ppl have a shrewd mentality in the crypto-sphere, some will fuck over their moms, just to fill their pockets. However, some of us had an honorable upbringing and will combat such behaviors, when possible. A simple look thru my prior history should proof that.

So when someone can provide an honest reason for hyping this coin, which doesn't involve the new investors getting fucked by the dev, then i will recede with the comments.
But, i think this comments about a new team is the dev working behind the scene to spit shine a turd, and am not going to allow it.

Well, i will make sure to end every post, with the comment below, cos am sure you guys will rather have this buried.

THE INITIAL DISTRIBUTION FOR THIS COIN WAS THRU AIRDROPS. 1000 COINS TO 100 ACCOUNTS. THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL WITH MORE THAN A 1000 COINS WERE OTC INVESTORS AND WE PAID BTW 1K TO 3K PER COIN DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT YOU BOUGHT.

FEW DAYS AFTER THE COIN WAS LISTED ON CRYPTOPIA, SOMEONE SOLD 725000 COINS FOR 107SATS. IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE AIRDROP RECIPIENTS COS NONE HAD THAT MUCH COIN AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT WAS THE OTC INVESTORS COS THE COIN JUST GOT LISTED AND THEY WOULD HAVE TAKEN A SEVERE LOSS. THE MOST DAMNING EVIDENCE, WAS THE DEV WITHDREW APPROX 800K COIN, FEW HOURS BEFORE THIS SALE OCCURRED. THAT WAS VERIFIED THRU THE EXPLORER. 

KEEP IN MIND, THIS GUY ALREADY MADE SEVERAL BTC FROM SELLING THE COIN OTC, SO HE WAS TRYING TO RECOUP THE EXPENSE FOR GETTING LISTED. SO, BASICALLY YOU HAVE A GUY WHO ALREADY MADE CLOSE TO 20BTC OR MORE SELLING THE COIN OTC, AND HE TURNS AROUND AND CRASHES THE COIN FEW DAYS AFTER IT WAS LISTED, JUST SO HE CAN NET 0.7BTC. PERSONALLY, I THINK WE DEALING WITH A SHORT SIGHTED INDIVIDUAL, AND THAT'S A BAD TRAIT FOR A DEV TO HAVE IN THE CRYPTO-SPACE. THIS GUY STILL OWN THE MAJORITY OF THE COIN, HE IS KNOWN TO FUCK HIS INVESTORS AND YET NO ONE IS PROVIDING A GOOD REASON WHY WE SHOULD HYPE THIS COIN UP AND LURE IN MORE INVESTORS.

Whats up with this coin? Who pumped it and why?!?!

A new management team has formed and jump started development including a new website, social media sites and white paper for Phase I. Since we started working the price has stabilized and returned from the brink.

The question is why? The reason is because in my estimation Droxne is a deep value opportunity for an investor that is willing to work actively to build the Droxne ecosystem and accept short term volatile swings on the way to price discovery. There is really only one gaming blockchain with an established franchise: GameCredits with an $118M market cap. This creates an opportunity for Droxne investors at the current market cap of $84K. In fact two of the other management team members contributing to this effort are early BTC investors and also see the potential. As for myself, I am an ex-hedge fund quant and started investing in crypto to diversify my assets and hedge against central bank recklessness. We had a very profitable equity activist book at our fund and crypto activism is gradually taking shape. More details of the management team members will be released in one of our future development updates.

Game credit actually have a working platform and is embedded into the community. Droxne claim to gaming is only noted in unjustified quotes made my the dev who still owns a majority of this coin and is laying in wait to dump the rest soon as the coin is hyped up. I won't be surprised if the original dev is one of this new team members in decoy. he was busted for intentionally dumping his coins and he is using an alternative id to get the community to pump his coin back up.

Like i said my favorites quotes from one of the new team members on slack is

Stef
I would vote for takeover but let's be honest : the newest scams in crypto is to clone a coin, launch it with nice infographics, dump the premine (or here it was a "double-spent", because the 20 millions seems intact, pure genious, scamming-way) and rebuy lower and wait for the community to form and take over so that they "work" for you and you will be, once again, able to re-dump on that market...
Posted in #generalSep 22nd at 5:35 AM

[/b]

We cannot predict crypto currency. there is risk, that's why invest only the money that you can afford to lose.
all crypto they are saying scam but keep on investing why not stop instead of making noise create your own coin project .

Am making noise to inform unsuspecting victims about the coin history. what they do with that info is up to them. Anyway, no one will be screaming scam, if this coin's value had declined naturally. It will be considered as such. Actually, when the price dropped from 3k to 1500, i didn't say a word cos i knew it was part of the game. But when the dev intentionally drove the price from 1500 to 107sats, that when i made my voice known and no matter how much greed might influence your thinking, you all know  am right.
  I would let it go if the coins was evenly distributed among holders, but a majority of the coin is still owned by the dev and we suppose to sweep that info under the mat and act like it doesn't exist. Cos lo and behold you get called a fudder for telling the truth.

So for the investor who is still confused, This coin was trading at 1500, then the dev sold 728200 coins for 0.7btc, effectively dropping down the price to 107sats and that's inevitable lead to the current price. The aforementioned DEv still owns a majority of the coin and that's the coin they what you to hype and bring back to life. In case you wondering, i invested 0.95btc with this dev and my total coin is now worth 0.0234btc, so if anyone should be screaming for help it should be me. So you should be mindful of whom to trust on this thread. A lot of ppl will say whatever just to transfer their losses unto you.

You are creating fear for everyone. Stand outside and wait for the next development.

Yes you'r right it is clear that he is only thinking about himself not for the community, he is the cause of bringing down the value of the coin because of spreading bad impression.

Right! the guy who is warning others about info that is been brushed under the mat is clearly looking out for himself. The guy who could just shut up and hopefully recoup some of the thousands i lost on this coin but rather speak against the atrocities is only thinking about himself. Am sorry, you didn't do enough research before investing but that not a reason to keep quiet so you can shill and dump useless coins on unsuspecting investors.
 If you already blindly bought in, then my quips is not for you, rather it's mean't for that dedicated investor researching the coin before investing. I rather make sure, they have all the info, and what they do with that is up to them.

What did this threat turn into? It was peaceful the last time I was here. Did anything turn out to be a scam or what is going on?

A small group of investors have organized to save Droxne and continue development. Many initiatives are underway such as

1. We received bids from developers on Fiverr to produce a roulette game
2. We are exploring a payment bot which allows gifting Droxne shares to members of the Discord channel
3. We have made enhancements to our Twitter channel to help communicate accomplishments and drive traffic
4. We have applied for listings at 4 exchanges: Poloniex, TradeSatoshi, Kucoin, c-cex
5. We have set up desktop wallets to hold development reserve funds from donations and or any income the platform may earn from staking or advertising.

It is still well and peaceful in this thread, except for one very disgruntled investor. Losses are not unusual in the crypto space particularly when coins or tokens launch. They are often overvalued and crash at inception. Unlike most coins at this market cap level, Droxne has a roadmap and purpose. 

The one very disgruntled investor is just trying to prevent you from scamming new investors. If you could provide concise answers to reasonable questions then he will stop

You mention that most coin in the crypto scene is overvalued and crash at inception, but how many coins have you dealt with that was intentionally crashed by the coin's developer?

The aforementioned developer was called out for crashing his coin but rather than answer to the allegations, a new team was form to lead the coin.

The new team then claims the dev has left the scene and has no more coin but you CoinCollector006 turn around and request that the previous dev donate to your development fund, so if he truly has left and has no more coin like you mentioned, then why make such request.

3. We have developed campaign signatures for any community members that wish to support us. Please contact @Anhtatsu or myself. We dont yet have a development fund so its too early to pay bounties, but will be needed to finance our growth. @Convery maybe you can donate a few coins back  Kiss when we set up our dev fund.

For those of us active on slack, we know the previous dev( as you like to call him) is really active there, so why the quips about the dev leaving. why don't you organize for convery to deal with this allegations rather than state that you have no idea what his intentions are, how are we suppose to trust you when you can't provide a concise reason for the ail already caused.

Also, why intentionally choose a coin from a know scammer who intentionally crashed the coin's price from 1050 sat (keep in mind this is an undervalue, cos most otc investors paid 3000 but am trying to compensate for the overvalue like you stated) to 18 sat?

How do you plan to protect the new investors you courting from this dev? why should they invest in the coin when that dev still owns a large majority of the coin and will just come back and crash and swindle the new investor.

Sure you made a website. Great! And you courting some game developers on fiverr ( quite laughable but at least you trying) but the ultimate question is how do you protect your new investors from suffering the  same fate that early investors had?

Why should we trust that you have the investors interest in mind, when the team already lied about the dev leaving the scene and owning no coin?

Without providing legitimate answers for this, all it entails is a coercion with convery to scam new investors.

Keep in mind that the disgruntled investor you mentioned, was the first one to send this coin to be listed on CMC, was an early promoter of this coin on cryptopia. He has been around the coin since it's inception. So buying a few coin at the current price and creating a website does not indicate a long time interest in the coin, rather i see a cohesive action with Convery (the dev) to intentionally hype up the coins price, so you can sell for a gain, with no regards for the loss that the new investors will face when Convery comes back and crash the coin.
[/b]
[/quote]

It's quite pathetic how no one else choose to force this guys to answer a few simple question to confirm the validity of their claims.

Two members of new team stated that the dev has no more coin and has left the group.

The dev has stated he no longer owns any coins. You may want to revise your huge "warning".

dev left the project, he no longer holds the majority of the coin, so the current development has nothing to do with the previous dev work. 

Yet those of us that are active on slack, knows that Convery is active on slack and they claim that the logins on btctalk is not convery but rather a newly formed team but ppl are so blinded by greed and have no care for the next individuals that they willing to support anything without a single shred of proof.

CoinCollector006 even asked the aformentioned dev who they claimed is gone and has no more coin, to donate to their development fund, so if he know for a fact that he truly  left and has no more coin, then why make such request.

They have yet to provide a good reason why Convery intentionally scammed his prior investors. So they propose that they have this close relationship with convery to where he gave up his coin to them, so they can consciously guide it to benefit the investors, but when they were asked about convery decision to fuck all his investors, this guy started talking about colors.

Also.... has he said anything about what he did in the slack, give any reason for dumping and screwing everyone who supported him over?

No color has been provided to the new dev team on the motives.

So the main question which no one care to ask, and the supposedly new team members keep dodging is How do you plan to protect new investors from Convery? The real owner of the coin who still owns a large percentage of the coin and is a known dumper. The guy who intentionally drove his coin price from 3000 sats to 18 sats

How do you plan to protect the new investors you courting from Convery? What is to say he won't come back and dump the coin price soon as it gain momentum.

I understand that some of you bought in at this price and could give a fuck about what happens to future investors who might fall into the trap and buy at a higher price prior to the next dumping. However, like i keep repeating it's really easy to be fucking greedy but pretty difficult to be unselfish.

Why state that convery has no coins when you know he still has a majority of the coin?

Why choose a coin from a known scammer to promote? and most of all how do you plan to protect new investors from this known scammer?

I made sure to add in links to show that am just quoting claims you guys made, so that you can't justify deleting my post by claiming that am lying about you guys. So if we suppose to believe that your intentions are pure and not just a con to lure new investors into this scam project, just so you can sell for a profit and provide an avenue for Convery to dump on new investors, then you need to start providing concise replies to this question

Man if you spent all this time helping this coin grow you would get your investment back. If you keep wasting your time criticizing people when you dont know the facts it will make thing harder for this coin. I invested money too If you dont know all the facts why are you talking so much junk. Anything can be a scam on the internet no matter how good it may look. The same holds true when thing dont look right there many be no bad intentions. In  crypto you only invest what you can afford to lose. We are a couple of investors trying to make something that looked interesting work. Some of our concerns are similar as yours but with the exception we know all the facts. You sound like a broken record that skips. Drama dont achieve nothing and its like stress it kills. Turn your anger around and support this coin GET YOUR INVESTMENT BACK.  

So Tross, i was the first person to send this coin to be listed on CMC, and i was the main promoter of this coin on cryptopia troll box when it got listed. So don't school me on how to promote a coin. However, am not going to intentionally promote a coin when i know the main dev that owns the coin is known for scamming ppl. I won't intentionally promote the aforementioned coin just so i can help him scam new investors. So yeah anything can be a scam on the internet, but this one is not a maybe, it's already proven, and since you have all the facts like you claimed then you already know this. thus my bewilderment/doubt on you guys true intention.

Again, another one of you supposedly new member just spew a bunch of word but refuses to answer the question posed. I provide you with detailed questions and your answer is to tell me to blindly join your quest to promote a scam project, just so i can get my investment back. If you know all the fact, then lay it out, start answering questions, stop using color to define a scam, and really explain to ppl why you choose to hype a coin from a known scammer when there are several other legit game related coins with actual games attached to it that can use your help.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:10 PM

felt it bro,
to be honest why would you spent some of your money into it ?
what i mean is,just look at their wallet.
it's a common wallet,they can not design the wallet into something good and opened an ICOs ?
it's very obvious that they're trying to get money from people.
when i found their project i started to know about it too,
but i stopped it due to unresponsive developer,and i started to believe it's a scam project.

Islapdonkey (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:03:15 PM

felt it bro,
to be honest why would you spent some of your money into it ?
what i mean is,just look at their wallet.
it's a common wallet,they can not design the wallet into something good and opened an ICOs ?
it's very obvious that they're trying to get money from people.
when i found their project i started to know about it too,
but i stopped it due to unresponsive developer,and i started to believe it's a scam project.

I made a lot of mistake in the beginning cos i was new. All am trying to do now, is hopefully help prevent someone else from making similar mistakes.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Disallowedword

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:48:45 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:02:20 AM by Disallowedword

YES INDEED, IT IS A BIG MYSTERY AS TO WHY PEOPLE WOULD REMOVE THE DONKEYS POSTS, HMM.  

You begin lying right from the start! Anyone can read that OTC thread and see that people were buying at 3k and reselling at 4.5 or higher. Your questions were answered several times over, and thus your story changes to better match your documentation!

First off, I am a miner and trader and have been doing this as a hobby since i helped to mine the very first blocks of bitcoin. I have never given two shits about this forum, only registered to pm with a Dev on a coin I was solo mining, which i will not mention as I doubt he wants your sorry ass on his thread either.

The pump and dump guys took responsibility for the pump and dump, which by the way if you were any good you would have made some money on that one. I saw the buy-in that lasted about 4 days and had my Droxne on the exchange ready to trade. I made over 1800.00 USD within 4 hrs time!
As a kind gesture I have donated to the new team and will continue to be supportive. Unfortunately some of us work for a living so are unable/unwilling to answer to your delusional bullshit 24x7!
And yes I saw that someone posted about you asking for payment in a chat, but that is about as meaningless to me as anything typed in an un-moderated forum. Not that I would put it past you!

The Dev is gone, is that why you have become so active? After he rebutted your lies, you disappeared for a while, then just as soon as there was someone willing to take over the promotion of this coin you reappear with the same documentation and a brand new twist?

The new team needs funding for bounties and new games development, they ask that the old Dev give up some of that OTC money for the future of the coin and investors. What is it you dont get?
Im glad someone is keeping you off the threads I have to read. This is a fitting place for you, have fun! P.S. next time buy the fucking coin off the exchange and save everyone headaches!

ETA: I dont get notifications from this forum, so you will hear from me when/if i feel like wasting the time finding this thread again!!! Quite the place they have here "scamming accuations" category with fucking search engine bots enabled!
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

Mods, Admins, WAKE UP !
We need you and we need you to MODERATE, BAN, AND CONTROL THE SCAMMERS.
Especially those who are in groups, abusing the trust system and scamming everyday here.

Islapdonkey (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:24:20 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 05:37:41 AM by Islapdonkey

When the truth becomes unbearable, certain ppl resort to hurling insult with hope that it helps them hang on to a little respect.
If you read my post, then you know where disallowedword anger is coming from. I presented a detailed argument with lots of supporting proof. Since he can't deflect the numerous proof or request that my post be deleted, he choose to hurl insult.

So rather than argue, i will present a few more proofs cos evidence will always supersede a mindless angry post.

Sure few individuals where buying and reselling small quantities of the coin on OTC thread, but the bulk trade as i mentioned on the post was from the DEV and those investor that purchased in bulk from Convery. Here is a comment from the account that i purchased my OTC coins from. If you read my post, then you will see that he bought 8 BTC worth of coin OTC from the Dev.

This post was made while he was trying to get me to stop exposing the initial dump from convery

With regards to the statement that a pump and dump group was responsible for the September dump, i made sure to include a link to the reservoir wallet. Which shows  that all  coin were  moved the day before the dump, so that pretty much renders this comment nil.

He also state that the dev rebutted my claim about him initiating the August dump, but i really don't have to show any more proof that it's a lie. My proof is price of the coin and detailed info that i presented.

According to Disallowedword, Coincollector006 who claim that the Dev has left and sold all of his coin, was only asking the dev to contribute money from his OTC fund.

So left up to him, he wants the reader to believe that Coincollector006 was asking the Dev who they claimed is gone to fund a coin were he owns zero stake.
Personally, i think a  better lie is in order cos this is lacking substance.

By the way, he made all this hoopla about not caring, but somehow he managed to find this thread and took the time to post and spew insult. All i can say is thanks and take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄