Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC prediction [BETA]  (Read 906 times)
coindata (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:27:27 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 10:55:43 PM by coindata

Hello,

i create new tool for community - http://ecrypto.top - price prediction agains historical data + timelines with comment (in beta)

you like it? Smiley

what kind of alt-coins would you welcome there?

Thank you
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

The predications for BTC, LTC and IOTA are practically the same albeit with a reduction in gradients as you go down the cryptos. How exactly did you predict these prices? What factors went into calculating them?
The site itself could do with a lot of work (if you want it to be taken seriously). Aside from explaining the basis behind the predictions the site UI needs a lot of work and change.
Good luck!
moontrain

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:37:24 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:00:38 AM by moontrain

History does not dictate future behaviour. The sooner you learn this rule, the sooner you will understand that, what you are doing is the equivalent of reading tarot cards.

But i wish you success nonetheless! Maybe there is something you see that no one else does.
MURONDI

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

I just visited on your site, I think you should change or give option on your data view, maybe you can replace it with candle, line, or the other, so it is more convenient to see, and does not make the eyes hurt..
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:09:47 PM

Hello,

i create new tool for community - http://ecrypto.top - price prediction agains historical data + timelines with comment (in beta)

you like it? Smiley

Thank you

seriously this tool is absolute garbage, using historic pricedata for prediction is absolute useless and misleading because its 1% or much much less of the total environment that shapes the bitcoin price,

but those who want to belive in it good luck

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:57:22 AM

seriously this tool is absolute garbage

Too harsh. I checked the tool and website you created, I can't understand on what's the sole purpose of your prediction. You should support it with something strong that can make your prediction reliable, anyone that wants to predict can make a chart like that but without any supporting events, articles, news that can make your prediction happen or nearly happen is like you are only guessing. Add some words and not only plain chart.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

I think people are a bit too hard on you here, I actually like the concept of this.

You should definitely first start by explaining on your website how you've calculated those graphs.
Try to give a more in depth explanation on the bottom of the page, I know you've added the calculations when you hover over points on the graph.

Also make the graph a bit more clear, the x-axis (timeline) isn't very readable, make it a bit more user friendly by using actual time increments instead of just numbers.

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Dude, that's a very tough thing to invent and realise as a project because:
1)IF you put real effort in it and you know a thing - you'd not give it away for free
2)If you're giving it for free and made it without enough effort - it's zero price

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
jhdscript

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

Sorry but i dont find any informations about calculation... Pure speculation ?

MR,bon

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:51:04 PM

I have analyzed so far there has been no definitive prediction about this.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:48:14 AM

Hello,

you like it? Smiley

Thank you

Nice tool. It will really help beginners in trading coins. The rise and drop of its prices is a very important variable in exchange.
Rifler

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:45:23 AM

Maybe your prediction will be useful because nobody knows why Bitcoin goes up or down. Please make the graph more useful I can't understand it.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

you don't need to predict if you know the fact at the first place. try to start from here + swift glance on worldwide economy for last 300+ years would be useful as well to understand that using the word "predict" is like fucking cold

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

This doesn't look so serious as it must...I'd personally believe in my expierience in trading than some prediction cites.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
FrobTeam

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:25:02 PM

It is very hard to predict the course of currencies such as Bitcoin but with the right data and calculations you could produce some nice results. So good work on building this and ty for sharing this with us!
coindata (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:43:52 PM

thanks for motivation ;o)
Arslada

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:09 PM

It would be very nice to know a Prediction of BTC price but I'm not much optimistic in this way. It is difficult for a short-term period.
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

BTC to USD prediction for DECEMBER 2017.

The price for beginning of October 3689 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 4579 and minimum 3689. Averaged price for month 4059. Bitcoin at the end 4279, change for October 15.99%.

BTC to USD prediction for October 2018.

The price for beginning of October 8857 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 8857 and minimum 7695. Averaged price for month 8421. Bitcoin at the end 8274, change for October -6.58%.

BTC to USD prediction for October 2019.

The price for beginning of October 7416 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 1912 and minimum 619. Averaged price for month 757. Bitcoin at the end 17870, change for October 2.61%.

Right now you can earn bitcoins by mining, exchange with Cex or LakeBTC or get free bicoins every hour. Also you can get free Bitcoin Debit Card
alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

I don't really think this will work, because the predictions are very vague and the market is irrational.
Yes, i don't think this is a good project too, you could draw a chart about Bitcoin price not giving a predicion about it. Better let human doing this one not tool.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:18:41 PM

History does not dictate future behaviour. The sooner you learn this rule, the sooner you will understand that, what you are doing is the equivalent of reading tarot cards.

But i wish you success nonetheless! Maybe there is something you see that no one else does.
In illiquid assets trading, History is what determine the assets future price. I am a professional forex trader and I can tell you that if your ignore historical data and charts pattern you are doom to loss. I see a lot of patterns repeat itself in bitcoin, zcash, wave and ethereum charts and point this out is what makes you a successful trader.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: