Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 1 BTC with 0 fiat investment  (Read 1484 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:20:41 AM

Hi,

In last august I've started a self-imposed challenge; reach 1BTC with zero fiat investments. Trading crypto is potentially a very effective way to increase crypto assets but initially I faced the problem that I didn't have anything to trade with. As the WWW offers many possibilities to earn money, I planned to first scrape some funds here and there from the internet (Google Adsense, paid tasks, etc) and subsequently enter the cryptomarket with the earned amount.
So getting funds from google adds or any other external resources still count as fiat investment right ? Doesn't matter if it is not in form of cryptos ,it is still fiat investment.

I crossed the threshhold of $100 on the 1st of october. Yes, it took me over a month to earn that small amount of money as I don't have any special capabilities I can utilize on the WWW. As october progressed, I threw those $100 or so on the cryptomarket but also kept earning on various places on the internet. When november began, the total amount had increased to roughly $400 and I made the bold decision to throw it all into one altcoin (Waves).
Sounds good.What coins you were trading back them ? What was your base investment ?

As we're now past halfway november, the initial amount I put into Waves has grown to over $700. My strategy is quite simple: hold until this altcoin has launched the value of my online assets into the thousands of USD. When this is reality, I'll allocate parts of my funds back into BTC and also in another promising altcoin. The phase I'm currently in is quite risky as I could face a significant setback if Waves decides to nosedive.

I'll update this thread if any major developments occur in my journey towards 1BTC (and perhaps even beyond).
How do you determine  which altcoin is worthy ? Wanna share some tips ? I'm intrigued by your progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MissionPhailed (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

Hands up for you! You did a great job in an exchange with 0 fiat involve. But what did you do to have 100 USD?
A friendly reminder, diversify your altcoin portfolio for a wider exhange values.For example 50% on BTC, and 50% on some altcoins.

The first 100 USD were earned with Steemit.com, Google Adsense and some paid tasks on xbtfreelancer.com and here on BCT. It was a slow and tedious process but things picked up after I crossed the 100 USD barrier. I've actually diversified my portfolio yesterday; besides Waves I now also have OCL (Oceanlab). The plan is to further diversify my portfolio in the coming weeks!

So you don't have a time limit for your Road to 1BTC from zero investment? I think you should have a target on when you think you may reach the goal in months or years. It wont be worth if you reach it for too long time because you need to spend so many hours daily for what you do to reach the goal.
It will be helpful for readers of this thread as well if you can share the list of what you do and what you earn. Lets say, today you invest $50 in coin A then after few days you earn $25 from it. It will be fun and interesting thread to follow if you can do it well.

Oops, I indeed forgot to mention the planned timeframe for this project; I want to reach 1BTC before the 1st of June 2018. So the journey from 0 to 1BTC has to be done in a period of roughly 9 months. The list of altcoins I currently have is terribly short at this moment:

-100 Waves
-4200 OCL (bought with 53 Waves and valued 660 sats each)

Those OCL's were bought yesterday and are now worth 710 sats each, so that's already close to 10% profit within 24 hours. Looks like things are going forward again after a mostly stagnant period.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:52:14 AM

This is possible if you have some bitcoin that you have got for free because i already done the same thing before when i was just trading all of the shit coins in the market. I do short trading in those shitcoins that just after a few weeks i turned my 0.07 bitcoin into a whole bitcoin by just trading and that is the best time for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

Wondering how much your holding are now. As the waves already risen by some +25% since last month I believe your $100 might be more than that now.

You could also add up some more options to get more bitcoin here without any fiat currency. For example, you can play lots of faucets game over the internet and try to grab as much free satoshi as you could. I know that this is really really slow to fill up your wallet but believe me there are so many faucets available and if you really have time to go through all of them then you can simply earn around 0.01 BTC from them over the period of one month. There are faucets like freebitco who pays lot of amount of satoshi in single roll and I believe thats more than enough help for your achievements.

Besides this you can also start the web browser mining of the bitcoin by using your laptop. What you have to do is just turn on the laptop with it and forget about it in the background. You will surely end up with 1K-2K satoshi per 12 hours or so depending upon the power of your laptop. Believe me there are many ways to do it and you can just grab full bitcoin sooner than you think.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

What you did is really great and inspiring for a lot of people. Starting from $0 and reaching $700 by now without any initial investment. But i wonder how long you will need to wait to reach your goal of 1BTC if you are not planning to change your strategy and move to something else as well other than Waves. If i was you, i would never think of investing my assets into anything else except Bitcoin, as i can see by the movements that the amount i can gain in a week in Bitcoin is not achievable in a month with any altcoin.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

well donr body!
you rock!
I'm a trader and i know how hard it is to reach to 700$ from 100$ , congats, and i really hope you make it and next time i congrats u for reaching to 1 btc! Wink

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

I liked your roadmap to your milestone. And I trully believe you that is possible reach 1 btc with 0 investments (fiat or any fiat else). You can take by example bounty hunters who participate of signatures, twitter, facebook and other campaigns paid in btc or alt. You can take what you gain, invest and try your lucky.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:42:41 PM

this is cool and all but since you are already doing stuff online (all micro jobs with micro payments) and say you don't have any special skills, then why not try and acquire some skills? with those skills you can earn a lot more and then use a much bigger capital for your investments.
Yea you're right other than fiat every single one of us has another very important asset. Time. A lot of people forget this and get stuck in working easy 0 IQ microtasks. You should invest your time into learning new skills that will help you reach your goal a lot sooner. You won't have results straight away since it takes some time before you master a new skill and become good at it but long term you would be better off doing the latter.

in any case i have been using somewhat the same strategy as you. unlike you i started with dumb methods like faucets Cheesy
but my luck was that i started when price started with $400 and went down to $200 so i had a pretty good low start to make larger amount of bitcoin. then entered some of it in trading with small amounts and built it up to bigger amounts.
You got lucky being a very early investor in bitcoin but I still believe we are in an 'early' stage. When I got started bitcoin was around $800-$1000, at the time I thought it was quite a lot of money but compared to now it wasn't. Little did I know.

these days with high bitcoin price it may seem like an impossible task to make that much from trading compare to 2014 but also these days there are A LOT more opportunities for altcoin pumps which were not as much back then in my opinion. these days you can see at least 2 altcoins getting pumped per day and that is possibility of large profit every day.
You shouldn't recommend pumps and dumps. You can get lucky once or twice and make a lot of money with it but it's certainly a method for people wit low morals nor is it sustainable going into the long term. Bittrex has also prohibited the practice.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

You didn`t post any proofs about your earnings/holdings,OP.If you really have earned 700$ for 2 months only with your online skills and with cryptocurrencies,this is awesome.It`s very risky to hold all your savings into one altcoin.Maybe it will be better to diversify the risk,by buying other altcoins and btc as soon as possible.
I have around 880 USD worth in bitcoins,365 USD in my paypal and around 300 USD in various tokens and earned them for about one year.I guess i`m not that good as you are. 

Its for privacy of course, that guy have observe the market well, but it is really possible as to know. As we can all see the trends of altcoins (major altcoins) on historical data is always up (factors like global adoption is good because altcoins and even BTC is becoming well known and the price is increasing due to the high demand), investing and trading crypto now is the best time (but as the market will have a stable price, this will change).
I have experienced this on ethereum, ethereum is almost growing at least 50K $ when the waves is coming and you don't need to everyday monitor the prices, you just have to check in a day if ethereum price is going up, because ethereum waves on prices are sometimes changing for weeks only.
Timing and some luck plays a great role too, but we already know what will the price go, and it is only going up. Day trading and long term holding or investing, there is no way to that we are going to lose here, especially on the main cryptocurrencies.
by the way ETH might reach 1000$ next year.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

for sure I just learned how to earn bitcoin here in forums for signature campaigns like facebook, twitter and telegram campaigns. This is the only way I know how to earn a bitcoin without spending money because you just have to go and you just have to follow it so you make a bitcoin, because investing needs to deposit money to earn you daily.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:42:41 PM

This is possible if you have some bitcoin that you have got for free because i already done the same thing before when i was just trading all of the shit coins in the market. I do short trading in those shitcoins that just after a few weeks i turned my 0.07 bitcoin into a whole bitcoin by just trading and that is the best time for me.
Exactly. I remember the old days playing in the faucets to earn some satoshis when btc was 700usd worth. I made 0.05 btc in just one week playing in the xapo app, that was insane. I hope I had them until today now that bitcoin faucets are gone. It's not easy to eran btc today without buying it but if you try hard and study altcoins market you can sure have a good profit or even income in this market.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:48:07 AM

Hi,

In last august I've started a self-imposed challenge; reach 1BTC with zero fiat investments. Trading crypto is potentially a very effective way to increase crypto assets but initially I faced the problem that I didn't have anything to trade with. As the WWW offers many possibilities to earn money, I planned to first scrape some funds here and there from the internet (Google Adsense, paid tasks, etc) and subsequently enter the cryptomarket with the earned amount.

I crossed the threshhold of $100 on the 1st of october. Yes, it took me over a month to earn that small amount of money as I don't have any special capabilities I can utilize on the WWW. As october progressed, I threw those $100 or so on the cryptomarket but also kept earning on various places on the internet. When november began, the total amount had increased to roughly $400 and I made the bold decision to throw it all into one altcoin (Waves).

As we're now past halfway november, the initial amount I put into Waves has grown to over $700. My strategy is quite simple: hold until this altcoin has launched the value of my online assets into the thousands of USD. When this is reality, I'll allocate parts of my funds back into BTC and also in another promising altcoin. The phase I'm currently in is quite risky as I could face a significant setback if Waves decides to nosedive.

I'll update this thread if any major developments occur in my journey towards 1BTC (and perhaps even beyond).

Hats off mate, you really doing a great job. My best wishes for you.
You have earned $100 almost in a month, that is a great achievement.

Now you know about crypto currency and you have the chance to reach your goal.
I regret sometimes why I didn't knew about crypto currency when I first came to online earning world in 2012.

Play the game carefully, take advantage of the volatility of the best coins, and finally stick with your plan.

Good Luck Mate!
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:46:05 AM

That's great OP. I also started with zero investments however I'm nowhere near your progress or 1 BTC. You have inspired me to trade as well, and may this inspire others who are scared of trying out to trade. I initially always think that you would need a huge amount of capital or investment for you to profit handsomely in trading but with your story, anything really is possible. Your hard work from scraping off funds will surely pay off in the future.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:38 AM

I hope your story is real. If so, your story can be big support to anybody who have no fiat to start in this crypto to gain 1 BTC.
Hope anybody can make same story like this.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:27:14 AM

Nice hearing about your journey to 1 BTC. I am curious why do you choose to invest in one altcoin than diversify the risk into a few altcoin?

Good luck and I hope you achieve your target of 1 BTC soon.
I think the op like taking high risk, as we know high risk high gained, he want get one bitcoin with easy and fast way, should he is ready to lose the money in one alternative coins too, i think be will get the his target if he invest into the coin for long time around couples years, of course if he choose the alternative coin that has good fundamental aspects and it has good potential to be more expensive in the future and yea all of the people have the strategy of investment in the digital coins include all in one coin.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

Interesting thread, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this one. Have you looked at XRP or IOTA? They're relatively new to the cryptoworld and seems to be very promising down the road.

Also, which exchange are you using and how are you handling the trading fees? There's nothing worse than making a profit on a trade but then paying all that back in trading fees and withdrawal fees when you try to get your money out.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:31:01 AM

No investment will make your road to 1BTC is very hard. Better having a small investment in it, your percent on success would be higher.
MissionPhailed (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

So getting funds from google adds or any other external resources still count as fiat investment right ? Doesn't matter if it is not in form of cryptos ,it is still fiat investment.

Good point! Title is indeed a bit misleading in that regard; I actually mean 0 investments from my bank account while fiat money earned on the WWW actually isn't excluded, although the amounts involved are tiny.

Sounds good.What coins you were trading back them ? What was your base investment ?

I invested those $100 in Waves, Lisk and Ark and kept earning on the WWW besides that. When the value of my crypto had reached $400, I invested it all into Waves.

How do you determine  which altcoin is worthy ? Wanna share some tips ? I'm intrigued by your progress.

I tend to tunnelvision on one or two alts when I deem them worthy while largely ignoring others. In my opinion, the coin in question has to have a sizeable trading volume and an interesting roadmap ahead. Ideally, it should add value to the cryptosphere.

Wondering how much your holding are now. As the waves already risen by some +25% since last month I believe your $100 might be more than that now.

The value of my crypto is currently around $1050, although I haven't gained much relative to Bitcoin.

so what is the news now? Huh

Nothing major yet; value of my crypto-assets has increased significantly measured in fiat but barely when measured in BTC. The plan is to gradually allocate funds into more coins and thus spread the risk.

Interesting thread, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this one. Have you looked at XRP or IOTA? They're relatively new to the cryptoworld and seems to be very promising down the road.

Also, which exchange are you using and how are you handling the trading fees? There's nothing worse than making a profit on a trade but then paying all that back in trading fees and withdrawal fees when you try to get your money out.

Nope, haven't looked at XRP or IOTA. Bit of a shame in hindsight as IOTA has kinda launched itself into the strasphere; currently $2,91 while only $0,80 a week ago!
I've abandoned centralized exchanges some time ago and now have my funds predominantly on the Waves DEX. The trading fees aren't really a problem as my trades are actually few and far between; I only make a move when I can get a profit of at least 20% or so and that doesn't occur daily sadly  Grin

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

True, fees are really high and is very annoying that sometimes after trading a coin I will want to wait for the another token to be trade also just to fully utilized the fees. This had been a long time problem and fees are growing with bitcoin, I hope that it will be a concern too in the future and I hope that it will be somehow be taken care by the authorities.

Regarding to earning 1 BTC with 0 investment, it will take a very long time to achieve that. Even joining signature campaign and trading tokens will not be enough. I haven't heard of someone earning that big without using  investment. Anyways, I admire the confidence and good luck in the journey of earning.
MissionPhailed (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

Well, time for a new update. My current assets in crypto in detail:

-100 Waves
-440 WavesGo
-4200 OceanLab

And I'll quote a small part of what I wrote in the op:
"hold until this altcoin has launched the value of my online assets into the thousands of USD"
Looks like this phase is happening right now! When I wrote my previous reply here in this topic on december the 4th, the price of Waves was around $6,50. This was already a significant increase since I bought in. However, today the value peaked at over $14 and Waves is even increasing relative to BTC! I'm now looking at a value of 0,12BTC; still not impressive but nevertheless an increase of roughly 20% in one week and things might get even better in the following days. What I've learned so far in this challenge is that making profits in fiat is very easy, but yielding a profit in BTC certainly is not.
Shown below is the value of Waves since the 4th of December:

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: