Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoFigures.com - NEW PROJECT (LOOKING FOR PARTNER)  (Read 364 times)
power33 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:07:13 AM

Hello Guys,

I have recently purchased the domain CryptoFigures.com. As you can see by the name, its a good name, plus should bring alot of attention.

I am firstly looking for ideas, what I could make, should make. At the same time looking for someone who might be looking to open a new site.

I just think the time is now, the longer i wait, the longer we don't get rich lol.

Awaiting your replies
Jonathan
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:32:56 AM

You’ve got things the wrong way round.
An important lesson in business for te future is that the idea comes first. Never spend money on a business if here’s no concept/idea behind it. Once you have the idea and have started implementing it then worry about the domain/site/branding etc.
In essesne your post is looking for a ‘partner’ who’ll share their idea with you, have to implement most of it themselves all in exchange for a domain name that has limited potential.

If you’re a developer then it’s a bit of a different story but nonetheless should know that you don’t buy domains for a project you don’t have.

Domain buying is impulsive (I was guilty of it at one stage too) but lost enough to realise that unless you have something concrete, 9/10 times it doesn’t pay off.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:24:20 AM

An important lesson in business for te future is that the idea comes first. Never spend money on a business if here’s no concept/idea behind it. Once you have the idea and have started implementing it then worry about the domain/site/branding etc.
In essesne your post is looking for a ‘partner’ who’ll share their idea with you, have to implement most of it themselves all in exchange for a domain name that has limited potential.

If you’re a developer then it’s a bit of a different story but nonetheless should know that you don’t buy domains for a project you don’t have.

Domain buying is impulsive (I was guilty of it at one stage too) but lost enough to realise that unless you have something concrete, 9/10 times it doesn’t pay off.

I would agree. People don't visit a website because it's a good name, people visit a website because of what's there. Create something valuable and people will go to any website to get it. Think of all the websites you have never been to, even though they have great names. That's not to say marketing and raising awareness isn't important, it's just something that comes at a later date.
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

excatly what i was going to say to him

[/url]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: